Another Day, Another Fact-Free Anti-Trump Smear From The Axis
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
2024-08-09 23:41:57 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2024 07:25:19 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2024/08/09/another-day-another-fact-free-anti-trump-smear-from-the-axis/#more-130814
Another Day, Another Fact-Free Anti-Trump Smear From The Axis
August 9, 2024 / Jack Marshall
One can safely add Yahoo! and the Los Angeles Times to the massive list
of media organs that are ethically estopped from calling Donald Trump a
habitual liar, since they habitually lie about him.
The most recent example comes from the Times uncritically and
deceptively reporting on a series of hyper-partisan, hysterical rants by
LGTBQ+ Democrats in San Francisco (well, its San Francisco). Yahoo! then
circulated the propaganda under its own banner online. Like the good
little Axis of Unethical Conduct members they are, the LA Times and
Yahoo! dutifully reported pure Trump Derangement fiction as news, and it
was biased, dishonest, unethical journalism from the headline to the finish.
Which, ironically, is not news either. This is how the news media has
been operating where Trump is involved for ten years. This is how it
plans on winning the Presidency for the Democrats again.
The headline is “‘Our lives are on the line’: Why many LGBTQ+ people
hope for a Harris win.” Not one LGBTQ+ American’s “life is on the line”
in this election by any stretch of the imagination. Trump does not
oppose gay rights or same sex marriage. He has made it clear that he
believes in treating such citizens as anyone else should be treated.
Believing, as most conservatives, Republicans and people who haven’t
been brainwashed or bullied do, that LGBTQ+ lifestyle propaganda does
not belong in public school classes does not endanger LGBTQ+ rights or
lives.
But the Times (and then Yahoo!) lied, because that’s what progressive
journalism does now. It begins,
“At a recent celebration of San Francisco’s vibrant transgender past,
one speaker after another directed the crowd’s attention to a worrisome
future, casting November’s presidential election as a turning point for
the LGBTQ+ community and the nation as a whole.”
What’s a “vibrant transgender past”? That’s not journalism, that’s hype,
and a competent editor would red-pencil it. The fact that a group of
hard-core, leftist activists see a “worrisome” future doesn’t make it
ethical for the Times to report that assessment as fact. “Directed the
crowd’s attention to what they believe is a worrisome future” is
reporting, journalism. The way the Times stated it is advocacy.
“This election will determine our fate,” said Sofía Sabina Ríos
Dorantes, deputy director of El/La Para TransLatinas, a local advocacy
organization. “It will determine whether we continue to face
discrimination and marginalization at [a] disproportionate rate, or
whether we can continue walking toward the recognition and respect we
deserve.”
There is literally no basis for any of that claim, and a news outlet is
obligated to say so. How will this election do any of that? There is
less discrimination against gays and same sex couples now than at any
time in our history. Trump doesn’t mention gay rights and gay marriage.
The sole matters of contention that do occupy the attention of
conservatives are 1) the strange, anti-female obsession of parts of the
radical Left with allowing trans athletes to compete against girls and
women in sports where size and strength is an advantage, and 2) the fad
of imposing “gender-affirming care” on minors who have become confused
about their gender identity in the midst of an indoctrination campaign.
Opposing the first is not advocating “discrimination and
marginalization,” just fairness and common sense. Opposing the second is
expressing legitimate concern for the health of children whose lives are
at risk of being distorted by politics.
If the Times were interested in journalism rather than allying with
activists, it would not use the intentionally deceptive cover-phrase
“gender affirming care” to mean “giving children puberty blockers,
steroids and irreversible unnecessary surgical procedures because they
have been convinced that they are the ‘wrong’ sex.”
Trump’s decision to ban transsexuals from military service is the only
substantive policy that LGBTQ+ can point to as having an arguably
adverse effect on a small component of their group’s rights. How many
people are we talking about here? Since the only purpose of the military
is national defense, the determination that including this tiny,
inherently confusing and arguably emotionally disturbed minority in our
armed forces is unwise is hardly constitutes an existential threat to
the entire LGBTQ+ community or their rights.
The lying is flagrant: The Times hops on the contrived “Project 25”
hysteria, but gets truly deceptive in its links. “Dangerous” links to a
story about Republicans opposing the extreme trans agenda. How is
disagreement over allowing children to decide to be permanently altered
“dangerous” to the LGBTQ community? (Any dissent from leftist cant is
“dangerous.” I get it.)
“In three months, Americans will choose between Vice President Kamala
Harris, who is a Bay Area native and longtime LGBTQ+ ally, and former
President Trump, who has a long record of attacking queer rights and has
aligned himself with some of the nation’s most virulently anti-LGBTQ+
political groups.”
Trump’s “record” of attacking LGBTQ rights linked to a story about Trump
criticizing Biden’s obnoxious decision to salute the (already absurd)
“Transgender Day of Visibility” on Easter. There is no “right” to have
your group recognized by the President on Easter. And, as in the rest of
the Times hit piece, by “LGBTQ” the Times only meant the “T.” Solidarity
is admirable, but lying and deceit are not. Challenging an extreme trans
agenda does not threaten LGBTQ rights. It is the illogical equivalent of
claiming that the extreme pit bull breed bans in many cities “endanger
all dogs.”
“Aligned himself‘ is worse. Trump has accepted the endorsement of
religious groups and evangelicals who follow moral imperatives in their
faiths that gays don’t like—-as if the Democrats wouldn’t love to have
the endorsements of any of these groups. Accepting the endorsement of a
group does not mean a candidate accepts all the positions of that group,
and the Times knows that. Nonetheless, it intentionally deceives its
readers because its Axis allies do.
This is how the mainstream media is attempting to rig the election—well,
one of many ways.
HAY gook, your fellow gook Quack Chung thinks Trump is the
AntiChrist®™! LOL

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
2024-08-09 23:42:32 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2024 07:25:19 -0700, Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2024/08/09/another-day-another-fact-free-anti-trump-smear-from-the-axis/#more-130814
Another Day, Another Fact-Free Anti-Trump Smear From The Axis
August 9, 2024 / Jack Marshall
If you're making a point, try posting something a White person wrote.
Nobody gives a shit what some uppity ape with a keyboard thinks.
Right!

- -

2024-08-09 23:44:39 UTC
On Fri, 09 Aug 2024 11:21:15 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
<***@EmoryCardiology.com> wrote:

<b'ris>
Being 100% certain that #TrumpIsTheAntiChrist (see
https://AntiChrist45.com) is being 100% certain of the need to always
be #RaptureReady (see https://bit.ly/RaptureRiddle) now.
Indeed, I am http://WonderfullyHungry.org for food right now (Luke
6:21a) and hope you, Michael, and others reading this, also have a
healthy appetite for food right now too.
So how are you ?
He's morbidly obese, gook. Can't POSSIBLY still be wonderfully
hungry! No can do!

- -

2024-08-10 16:42:30 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2024 08:44:07 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Being 100% certain that #TrumpIsTheAntiChrist (see
https://AntiChrist45.com) is being 100% certain of the need to always
be #RaptureReady (see https://bit.ly/RaptureRiddle) now.
Indeed, I am http://WonderfullyHungry.org for food right now (Luke
6:21a) and hope you, Michael, and others reading this, also have a
healthy appetite for food right now too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
LIE.

You can't POSSIBLY still be hungry, you morbidly obese Asiatic turd!

- -

2024-08-10 16:42:30 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2024 08:47:18 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 16 hours ago
ReplyPermalink
Post by Loose Cannon
If you're making a point, try posting something a White person wrote.
Nobody gives a shit what some uppity ape with a keyboard thinks.
Right!
Mangina, there is nothing ape about Jack.
Needledick, Jack IS an ape.
And I will always remember how the Shadow dominated you and
humiliated you!
I will always remember how I kicked David the jewloving Shadow off
this group. He never showed his shabbos goy face here again!

Enjoy THIS, gook (that could be YOU):
https://xhamster.com/videos/israeli-jewish-girl-sucking-big-black-cock-xh9YOWZ
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook
As a Nazi, you are, above all else
As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

- -

2024-08-11 16:24:19 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
And I will always remember how the Shadow dominated you and
humiliated you!
I will always remember how I kicked David the jewloving Shadow off
this group. He never showed his shabbos goy face here again!
You kicked no one.
I kicked SHITLOADS of jews and jewlovers off Usenet, gook.
He dominated you.
So where is he? He left here with his jewloving tail between his
jewloving legs.
He humiliated you!
He never showed his jewloving face here again. YOU are the only
ainlungual jewloving shabbos goy LEFT. If you had any self-respect,
you'd have left many months ago.
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
https://xhamster.com/videos/israeli-jewish-girl-sucking-big-black-cock-xh9YOWZ
Looking at normal sexual relations is fun sometimes.
Looking at jewgoils sucking off nigras is SICK.
Too bad we did not see his dick going into her pussy!
Now even a genitally mutilated jewgoil wants a nigra dick in her
filthy diseased pussy!
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook
<inane slant eyed repetition b'rissed>

- -

2024-08-11 18:50:46 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2024 10:58:54 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
(AntiChrist45) 08/11/24 Again praying w/ Michael here ...
https://narkive.com/TAnXo6CC.8
Let us pray!
Pray that the 'D' cells in the ICE Five-0's rapture lamps die before
they can uncover where you two gooks are hiding!

- -

2024-08-14 15:34:37 UTC
On Wed, 14 Aug 2024 08:04:32 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Laus DEO !
Let us count the ways.
Yes, gook: let's.
- They call us gooks
You ARE gooks.
- They defame the Judenvolk
The judendreckuntervolk deserve nothing less.
- They are obsessed with rectums, ani, and shit
You are obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani,
- They feel that White is supreme
White IS supreme, Shitskins like you and Chung are inferior.
- They deny the Holocaust
There wasn't one.
- they call Christopher Charles Morton an ape
Chrissie Morton IS an ape.
- They blame rape victims for their rapes
Rape has no victims, only beneficiaries.
- They accuse David Bowie and Doutzen Kroes of bestiality
Their bestial 'marriage' is well documented.
- They celebrate the October 7, 2023 attacks by Hamas
YOU celebrate the genocide of the population of Gaza by 'Israeel'.
- They call the kidnapping, captivity, and repeated rapes of then
14-year-old Elizabeth Smart a sexual adventure
It WAS a sexual adventure: the envy of her classmates.
- They support strangling babies
That's the best thing for the subhuman output of bestiality between
Humans and other species such as gooks.

- -

2024-08-15 14:22:07 UTC
On Wed, 14 Aug 2024 19:10:43 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 10 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Wed, 14 Aug 2024 08:04:32 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Let us count the ways.
Yes, gook: let's.
- They call us gooks
You ARE gooks.
It is immoral for you to call me or Dr. Chung or anyone else gooks.
It is absurd and laughable for gooks such as you and Quack Chung to
screech/wail/howl about being called gooks.
- They defame the Judenvolk
The judendreckuntervolk deserve nothing less.
Wrong. It is immoral to defame the Judenvolk. They are all better
than you!
The judendreckuntervolk are EXEMPT from morality...just like you.
And they are all as subhuman as you are!
- They are obsessed with rectums, ani, and shit
You are obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani,
You yet again prove, ON THE SPOT, what I wrote about you.
You yet again zsuckle, ON THE SPOT, the very jew diarrhoea I wrote
about.
Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about
Judenfraulein vulvae.
No Human would ever THINK of fantasising about a filthy diseased
judendreckunterhure vulva.
But who accused you of being a normal man?
YOU are a subnormal subhuman.
- They feel that White is supreme
White IS supreme, Shitskins like you and Chung are inferior.
Wrong.
WE decide what's wrong, gook.
Skin color is beside the point!
Skin colour is PRECISELY the point.
Your choices and conduct make your character inferior!
Your slant eyed gook DNA makes you inferior!
- They deny the Holocaust
There wasn't one.
Yes, there was.
No, there wasn't.
It weas well-documented by the Nazi nithings themselves!
The 'documentation' presented was all jew forgeries!
- they call Christopher Charles Morton an ape
Chrissie Morton IS an ape.
Wrong!
NOT wrong. He IS an ape.
There is nothing ape about Chris!
Chrissie Morton is like TOTALLY ape.
- They blame rape victims for their rapes
Rape has no victims, only beneficiaries.
Wrong!
NOT wrong.
- They accuse David Bowie and Doutzen Kroes of bestiality
Their bestial 'marriage' is well documented.
There is nothing bestial about their marriages!
Their so-called 'marriages' were illegal and like TOTALLY bestial.
- They celebrate the October 7, 2023 attacks by Hamas
YOU celebrate the genocide of the population of Gaza by 'Israeel'.
Blowback is not genocide, not against Germany, not against Japan,
not against Gaza!
Yes, it is. There were no genocides in Germany or Japan. But well
zsuckled, gook! Ainlugus at its best!
- They call the kidnapping, captivity, and repeated rapes of then
14-year-old Elizabeth Smart a sexual adventure
It WAS a sexual adventure: the envy of her classmates.
There was nothing sexual adventure about it.
It was like TOTALLY a sexual adventure.
In her own words, she said about the first time she was raped,"And
afterwards, I'll never forget how I felt. I felt so broken, I felt so
shattered, like I just been smashed into a million tiny little pieces
and nobody could ever put me back together. I remember thinking, maybe
it would be better if I was dead."
LOL!
She was only fourteen years old!
Kids like her are fucking their brains out at TWELVE.
She will never forget the day, let alone the year, when it happened.
And remember it FONDLY!
- They support strangling babies
That's the best thing for the subhuman output of bestiality between
Humans and other species such as gooks.
There is nothing subhuman nor bestial about those babies. How can
there be?
They are excreted as a result of sodomy between Humans and other
species. How can they NOT be bestial?

- -

2024-08-15 14:23:03 UTC
On Wed, 14 Aug 2024 18:00:31 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
<***@EmoryCardiology.com> wrote:

<b'ris>
So instead, please do as our LORD Jesus & I have done for you,
Michael, and http://go.WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) to be
https://bit.ly/Wonderfully_Hungrier more blessed by GOD right now
(Luke 6:21).
LOL

What HAS the LORD Jesus done for your fellow gook, quack Chung?

BTW the ICE Five-0 use 'D' cells not oil in their rapture lamps when
they go out to find illegal gooks like you two!

- -

2024-08-15 15:39:55 UTC
On Thu, 15 Aug 2024 08:05:35 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)40 minutes ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Wed, 14 Aug 2024 19:10:43 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
In her own words, she said about the first time she was raped,"And
afterwards, I'll never forget how I felt. I felt so broken, I felt so
shattered, like I just been smashed into a million tiny little pieces
and nobody could ever put me back together. I remember thinking, maybe
it would be better if I was dead."
LOL!
There was nothing funny about it.
It was HILARIOUS, gook!
She was only fourteen years old!
Kids like her are fucking their brains out at TWELVE.
She will never forget the day, let alone the year, when it happened.
And remember it FONDLY!
Wrong!
Anything BUTT wrong. She enjoyed it every bit as much as the female
jew guests invited to Gaza by Chhhhhhhhhamas on October 7 last year!
These are horrific memories.
Those are JOYFUL memories.
See here at 0:44.

Nope. I don't do links, gook.

- -

2024-08-16 17:24:33 UTC
On Fri, 16 Aug 2024 12:36:27 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
(AntiChrist45) 08/16/24 Again praying w/ Michael here ...
https://narkive.com/TAnXo6CC.8
Again praying that the ICE Five-0 finally rapture you two gooks and
deport you back to your respective Asiatic shitholes!

- -

2024-08-17 18:44:36 UTC
On Sat, 17 Aug 2024 11:06:30 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)2 days ago
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
BTW the ICE Five-0 use 'D' cells not oil in their rapture lamps when
they go out to find illegal gooks like you two!
Once again, you deny that Dr. Chung and I are Americans!
Once again, you deny that Quack Chung and you are illegal Asiatic
immigrants!

- -

2024-08-17 18:46:11 UTC
On Sat, 17 Aug 2024 11:06:30 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)2 days ago
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
BTW the ICE Five-0 use 'D' cells not oil in their rapture lamps when
they go out to find illegal gooks like you two!
Once again, you deny that Dr. Chung and I are Americans!
Michael
He denies it because you're not. Neither one of you look anything like
a real American.
Indeed.

- -

2024-08-18 16:39:17 UTC
On Sat, 17 Aug 2024 16:09:51 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
On Sat, 17 Aug 2024 11:06:30 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)2 days ago
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
BTW the ICE Five-0 use 'D' cells not oil in their rapture lamps when
they go out to find illegal gooks like you two!
Once again, you deny that Dr. Chung and I are Americans!
Michael
He denies it because you're not. Neither one of you look anything like
a real American.
We are Americans.
You are illegal Asiatics.
So anyone who look like me or Dr. Chung looks like a real American!
So anyone who look[sic] like you or Quack Chung looks like an illegal
Asiatic!

- -

2024-08-19 17:28:58 UTC
On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 17:35:23 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 8 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 17 Aug 2024 16:09:51 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
We are Americans.
You are illegal Asiatics.
I was born in the United States of America!
You look nothing like a real American; you look like a gook invader.
Yup.

- -

2024-08-19 17:29:13 UTC
On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 18:59:19 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 17:35:23 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 8 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 17 Aug 2024 16:09:51 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
We are Americans.
You are illegal Asiatics.
I was born in the United States of America!
You look nothing like a real American; you look like a gook invader.
What makes me look like an invader?
WE aks the questions, gook!

- -

2024-08-19 17:29:43 UTC
On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 17:35:23 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 8 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 17 Aug 2024 16:09:51 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
We are Americans.
You are illegal Asiatics.
I was born in the United States of America!
You were excreted in the Flippines!

- -

2024-08-20 19:49:11 UTC
On Tue, 20 Aug 2024 04:44:58 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 17:35:23 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 8 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 17 Aug 2024 16:09:51 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
We are Americans.
You are illegal Asiatics.
I was born in the United States of America!
You look nothing like a real American; you look like a gook invader.
There is nothing invader about me.
There certainly IS, gook. AND you brought COVID with you!
And it is immoral for you to call me a gook.
And it is absurd and laughable for a gook like you to
screech/wail/howl about being called a gook.

- -