Tampon Tim Walz lied about his rank and assignment. What else is he lying about?
Doggy Society
2024-08-14 00:41:40 UTC
“He did not earn the rank or successfully complete any assignment as an E9,” Kolb reportedly wrote. “It is an affront to the Noncommissioned Officer Corps that he continues to glom onto the title. I can sit in the cockpit of an airplane, it does not make me a pilot. Similarly, when the demands of service and leadership at the highest level got real, he chose another path.”

Earlier this month, the Harris campaign quietly updated its online biography of Walz to remove a description of him as a “retired command sergeant major” to say instead that he simply served at that rank.
Governor Swill
2024-08-15 05:34:53 UTC
That the right is still spreading this lie is amazing!

#nevertrump

"Let us be clear, someone who suggests we should terminate the Constitution of the United
States should never again be allowed to stand behind the seal of the President of the
United States." - Kamala Harris
Skeeter
2024-08-15 14:33:54 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
That the right is still spreading this lie is amazing!
He lied. It's that simple.
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-08-15 14:59:52 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
That the right is still spreading this lie is amazing!
He lied. It's that simple.
Nah, it's a swiftboating with Trump-humpers piling on. It's that simple.

(Ironic, too, giving the chronic lies of SFB45.)
You will be recognized and honored as a community leader.
Skeeter
He lied.
Michael A Terrell
2024-08-15 15:45:41 UTC
On 8/15/2024 8:31 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
Post by Skeeter
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
That the right is still spreading this lie is amazing!
He lied. It's that simple.
Nah, it's a swiftboating with Trump-humpers piling on. It's that simple.
(Ironic, too, giving the chronic lies of SFB45.)
He lied.
He didn't lie.

* retired as command sergeant major at E9 pay grade — yes
* was deployed to Italy as part of Iraq war effort — yes

Walz didn't lie. You are lying.
Governor Swill
2024-08-15 20:46:54 UTC
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
That the right is still spreading this lie is amazing!
He lied. It's that simple.
Nah, it's a swiftboating with Trump-humpers piling on. It's that simple.
(Ironic, too, giving the chronic lies of SFB45.)
I was about to say, a Trumper complaining that Walz lied is a lot like a bank robber
complaining the cashier dropped a penny on the floor.

#nevertrump

This trans gender stuff has gotten out of hand. "You can't even call them 'chicks with
dicks' anymore. You have to call them 'men who talk too much'." - Anthony Jeselnik
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/K2jm6imcoO8>
Skeeter
2024-08-15 21:01:40 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
That the right is still spreading this lie is amazing!
He lied. It's that simple.
Nah, it's a swiftboating with Trump-humpers piling on. It's that simple.
(Ironic, too, giving the chronic lies of SFB45.)
I was about to say, a Trumper complaining that Walz lied is a lot like a bank robber
complaining the cashier dropped a penny on the floor.
So that makes it ok for your side to do it.

BUTWHATABOUT!
Ryan
2024-08-15 19:44:29 UTC
Trump is the greatest soldier of all!

Trump called himself a "brave soldier" for avoiding STDs while dating in the
late 1990s. He made reference to the HIV and AIDS epidemic at the time as
well, referring to women's vaginas as "potential landmines," adding: "There's
some real danger there."

"It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that
whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of.
It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier," he
said.
Governor Swill
2024-08-15 20:48:20 UTC
Post by Ryan
Trump is the greatest soldier of all!
Trump called himself a "brave soldier" for avoiding STDs while dating in the
late 1990s. He made reference to the HIV and AIDS epidemic at the time as
well, referring to women's vaginas as "potential landmines," adding: "There's
some real danger there."
"It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that
whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of.
It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier," he
said.
I'd like to fuck him with a speeding locomotive.

#nevertrump

My girlfriend's so sensitive. Couple months ago she got a haircut. Two inches cut off
her hair, came home and cried for two hours. I said, "Baby, what are you so upset about?
It's just a haircut. I'm the one who's got to find a new girlfriend." - Anthony Jeselnik
Skeeter
2024-08-15 20:51:31 UTC
Post by Ryan
Trump is the greatest soldier of all!
Trump called himself a "brave soldier" for avoiding STDs while dating in the
late 1990s. He made reference to the HIV and AIDS epidemic at the time as
well, referring to women's vaginas as "potential landmines," adding: "There's
some real danger there."
"It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that
whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of.
It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier," he
said.
Tampon Tim still lied.