Visit Our Hosting Company
2018-01-03 14:09:16 UTC
www.websooner.net
Okay, this is a attention-deficit group. What say you?
Dr. Wholeflaffers
Hi there. I am fine. There are people over there, to sign
up.
think.
Welcome aboard. Mark Probert was proven to be a pedophile
and
before
charges could be brought he killed himself. The rest of his
cult
scattered
to the four winds. I was even able to get rid of Stan, Mason
and
the
other
trouble-makers.
We HAVE won the war, but as the General always reminds us,
"there
is
still
so much to do." And we WILL do it.
Take care - your friend.
Dr. C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
Hello David, Probert is dead! Pedophile!
You are welcome. We do God's work.
Again.
Dr. W.
the host is up
The jig is up, asswipe.
It is all up.
So give up.
Ass whole!!
seems that way, up on things, maybe. I'm ok.
No you are NOT OK! You are wrong, way wrong.
What do you know and when did you know it???
he was hoping to have you over as a client
Don't worry about me, everything is A-OK.
What is your game anyway? What do you want? More importantly, who
sent
you?
I doubt it was any of Probert's minions. They are ALL dead or in
jail.
We have defeated the enemy but there may be one or two sympathizers
out
there.
If so, they will be pacified also!!
I have caught episodes. A seizure disorder I guess. Just something I
heard
down the street. I work on the computer a lot.
No biggie, we can cure that and anything else you have! Bubonic
plague,
radiation sickness, polio; no problem at all. We use a very ancient
method
that is proven to be 100% successful. We literally beat it out of
you,
we
scare it half to death. It is true you may be black and blue, but
that
is
preferable to being green and pink. Let us know when you want your
treatment. I will send over "Knucles" McTool! Nice guy but don't
tick
him off..... OK?
my greetings to him are far from harmonious. I suppose I'll do fine. I
just
have a little sniffles, but I'm ok. I still wouldn't mind a client.
Don't worry about a thing. Knuckles McTool will rearrange where your
nose
is. Like we always say, "The Nose Knows!"
I have notified Knuckles McTool that you are being a really big problem.
may give you one more chance, but it's going to cost you BIG TIME. Let me
know when you are able to write the money. Tanks a lot.
all I'm doing is writing an advertisement for my company
That is okay then, I notified McTool that his services are NOT needed.
Carry on the best you can in these trying and trouble times.
At ease.
ah, I see. I probably am not that mentally active. thanks for the update.
Do you suffer from atten

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

I don't have any clients, and sugar helps with my socialization.
2018-01-03 20:44:28 UTC
Post by David
[...]
But does it do anything for your atte

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

I would write more.

In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
So why don'
WHAT, filthy nazoid pedo? Had to run in mid-sentence to rape ANOTHER
poor two year old?
David

I have anxiety and I panic when they do something.
2018-01-03 20:44:45 UTC
Post by David
[...]
So when they start doing something, don't pay atte

- -

that sounds like a good idea

I know.
2018-01-05 12:21:45 UTC
[...]
Listen and le

I can't seem to finish sentence becau

- -

well, I'm working on it.
2018-01-05 19:59:05 UTC
Post by David
[...]
Working on it is half the prob

- -

WHAT, filthy nazoid pedo?
David

I sort of have impulses.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-01-06 00:06:42 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Working on it is half the prob
What a silly old nazoid pedo you are.