HUH? HAY! jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's (dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com)) new year resolution for the year 2018 (Christian Era): to POP as MANY remaining UNPOPPED little jew shub-cherries as, he can FIND (if any)!
2018-01-01 22:00:12 UTC
HUH?

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>

LOLOK!
David
2018-01-02 09:25:50 UTC
aliash)" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

HUH?

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>

LOLOK!

it has onions on it
2018-01-02 14:38:40 UTC
Post by David
HUH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>
LOLOK!
it has onions on it
Even the cherries that jew pedos POP have onions on them.

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

something sure has my cherry
2018-01-02 15:39:39 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
HUH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>
LOLOK!
it has onions on it
Even the cherries that jew pedos POP have onions on them.
something sure has my cherry
I hope it's not jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

- -

I seemed to like the onion.
2018-01-02 16:25:29 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
Post by David
HUH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>
LOLOK!
it has onions on it
Even the cherries that jew pedos POP have onions on them.
something sure has my cherry
I hope it's not jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
I seemed to like the onion.
He seemed to like the cherry!

- -

there's the snack machine
2018-01-02 19:19:06 UTC
Post by David
HUH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>
LOLOK!
it has onions on it
Even the cherries that jew pedos POP have onions on them.
something sure has my cherry
I hope it's not jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
I seemed to like the onion.
He seemed to like the cherry!
there's the snack machine
It's not that kind of cherry the jew pedo's after.

- -

that's where I get the soda pop
2018-01-03 14:10:19 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
HUH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>
LOLOK!
it has onions on it
Even the cherries that jew pedos POP have onions on them.
something sure has my cherry
I hope it's not jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
I seemed to like the onion.
He seemed to like the cherry!
there's the snack machine
It's not that kind of cherry the jew pedo's after.
that's where I get the soda pop
That's not the sort of popping the jew pedo's after either!!

- -

he doesn't say anything
2018-01-03 19:55:06 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
Post by David
HUH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>
LOLOK!
it has onions on it
Even the cherries that jew pedos POP have onions on them.
something sure has my cherry
I hope it's not jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
I seemed to like the onion.
He seemed to like the cherry!
there's the snack machine
It's not that kind of cherry the jew pedo's after.
that's where I get the soda pop
That's not the sort of popping the jew pedo's after either!!
he doesn't say anything
He's too busy being a pedo.

- -