Happy New Year Everyone! I live in Niggertown!
2018-01-01 15:40:43 UTC
I was going to post at midnight but people shooting in the air knocked out the cable which not only provides TV programming but Internet service to the center. Anyway, Happy New Year! ^_^
[8~{} Uncle New Monster
I guess that's what you call "Life in Niggertown," eh?
2018-01-01 18:04:19 UTC
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 07:40:43 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I was going to post at midnight but people shooting in the air knocked out the cable which not only provides TV programming but Internet service to the center. Anyway, Happy New Year! ^_^
[8~{} Uncle New Monster
I guess that's what you call "Life in Niggertown," eh?
LOL
What do YOU call it, moulignan?
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

even one word drivel."
Call what, you ignorant sluttress?
Can't you fucking read, you illiterate darkie???
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Not that subhuman drivel of yers I can't.
David
2018-01-02 16:37:28 UTC
"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message news:blO2C.62864$***@fx25.iad...

On 1/1/2018 11:42 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 11:26:32 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On 1/1/2018 10:04 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch

same here
2018-01-02 19:18:08 UTC
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 08:22:33 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
I was going to post at midnight but people shooting in the air knocked out the cable which not only provides TV programming but Internet service to the center. Anyway, Happy New Year! ^_^
[8~{} Uncle New Monster
I guess that's what you call "Life in Niggertown," eh?
LOL
What do YOU call it, moulignan?
LOLOK
Call what, you ignorant sluttress?
Can't you fucking read, you illiterate darkie???
Not that subhuman drivel of yers I can't.
That's because it's ENGLISH and you're ILLITERATE, you dumb ditsoon!

So AGAIN: what do YOU call "Life in Niggertown", Midnight?

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

I sort of say it in english with my glasses on.
2018-01-03 14:10:30 UTC
Post by David
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 08:22:33 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
I was going to post at midnight but people shooting in the air
knocked out the cable which not only provides TV programming but
Internet service to the center. Anyway, Happy New Year! ^_^
[8~{} Uncle New Monster
I guess that's what you call "Life in Niggertown," eh?
LOL
What do YOU call it, moulignan?
LOLOK
Call what, you ignorant sluttress?
Can't you fucking read, you illiterate darkie???
Not that subhuman drivel of yers I can't.
That's because it's ENGLISH and you're ILLITERATE, you dumb ditsoon!
So AGAIN: what do YOU call "Life in Niggertown", Midnight?
I sort of say it in english with my glasses on.
How does it sound when you leave your glasses orf?

- -

its better for now, my head voices have improved.
Jack G...
Do the tv shadows still bother you.
2018-01-03 19:57:27 UTC
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:58:23 -0800 (PST), "fake vet La Jack G..."
Post by Jack G...
Post by David
Post by David
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 08:22:33 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
I was going to post at midnight but people shooting in the air
knocked out the cable which not only provides TV programming but
Internet service to the center. Anyway, Happy New Year! ^_^
[8~{} Uncle New Monster
I guess that's what you call "Life in Niggertown," eh?
LOL
What do YOU call it, moulignan?
LOLOK
Call what, you ignorant sluttress?
Can't you fucking read, you illiterate darkie???
Not that subhuman drivel of yers I can't.
That's because it's ENGLISH and you're ILLITERATE, you dumb ditsoon!
So AGAIN: what do YOU call "Life in Niggertown", Midnight?
I sort of say it in english with my glasses on.
How does it sound when you leave your glasses orf?
Do the tv shadows still bother you.
Does the imaginary PTSD still bother YOU?

- -

when I smile
2018-01-05 12:23:31 UTC
Post by Jack G...
[...]
The whole cellblock smiles with you.

- -

Post by David
Post by David
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 08:22:33 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
I was going to post at midnight but people shooting in the air
knocked out the cable which not only provides TV programming but
Internet service to the center. Anyway, Happy New Year! ^_^
[8~{} Uncle New Monster
I guess that's what you call "Life in Niggertown," eh?
LOL
What do YOU call it, moulignan?
LOLOK
Call what, you ignorant sluttress?
Can't you fucking read, you illiterate darkie???
Not that subhuman drivel of yers I can't.
That's because it's ENGLISH and you're ILLITERATE, you dumb ditsoon!
So AGAIN: what do YOU call "Life in Niggertown", Midnight?
I sort of say it in english with my glasses on.
How does it sound when you leave your glasses orf?
its better for now, my head voices have improved.
But you're supposed to be deaf!

- -

they are just hard to hear and I'm lonely
2018-01-03 20:46:33 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
Post by David
[...]
Don't listen to them...they're demonic.

- -

my dad gave me a pill

I fell asleep.
2018-01-04 20:46:22 UTC
[...]
What good is that? The voices will still be there when you wake up!

- -

don't wake up
2018-01-05 12:23:59 UTC
Post by David
[...]
Well, that's one solution!

- -

what are these hard things?
2018-01-05 16:19:43 UTC
[...]
Best not to look.

- -

NEMO
2018-01-05 15:12:22 UTC
Eat (MORE!) shit and die... LOL!
David
2018-01-05 17:43:45 UTC
steeple

Eat (MORE!) shit and die... LOL!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-01-01 21:16:55 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
What do YOU call me, then?
You ARE a filthy, degenerate, shiteating, pissdrinking,
donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless
pile of sub-excrement nazoid filth who takes dozens of muzzie
dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis PEDO!!!
David

my grandmother is a very nice person
Peeler
2018-01-01 23:24:40 UTC
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 10:04:19 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I was going to post at midnight but people shooting in the air knocked out the cable which not only provides TV programming but Internet service to the center. Anyway, Happy New Year! ^_^
[8~{} Uncle New Monster
I guess that's what you call "Life in Niggertown," eh?
LOL
What do YOU call it, moulignan?
What do YOU call your housebound "life", dumb anal Razovic? "SHIT"?
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
David

that's a good idea but not the lingo
David
2018-01-02 10:45:54 UTC
I was going to post at midnight but people shooting in the air knocked out
the cable which not only provides TV programming but Internet service to
the center. Anyway, Happy New Year! ^_^
[8~{} Uncle New Monster
I guess that's what you call "Life in Niggertown," eh?
LOL

how is my coffee doing?