due to their negligence
2018-01-12 15:38:46 UTC
1) It was an accident due to their negligence.
2) It was an accident on account of their negligence.
3) It was an accident because of their negligence.
4) It was an accident because they were negligent.
5) The accident was because they were negligent.
MEANING: The cause of the accident was their negligence.
Which are grammatical?
Which are idiomatic?
Gratefully,
Navi
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! TURN OVER THE RECORD!!

Is that grammatical or idiomatic?
Small things like this set off crazy people.
dolf
2018-01-12 17:21:13 UTC
You are clearly the enemy...

What made you turn to the dark side as neo-fascist Americans?
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
1) It was an accident due to their negligence.
2) It was an accident on account of their negligence.
3) It was an accident because of their negligence.
4) It was an accident because they were negligent.
5) The accident was because they were negligent.
MEANING: The cause of the accident was their negligence.
Which are grammatical?
Which are idiomatic?
Gratefully,
Navi
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! TURN OVER THE RECORD!!
Is that grammatical or idiomatic?
LOL
Small things like this set off crazy people.
— WHEN WILL JULIAN ASSANGE’S REMAINS BE BROUGHT HOME AND LAID TO REST?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 12 January, 2018

Julian,

<http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-11/could-julian-assange-be-deported-from-ecuador-embassy/9321004>

I think it time that the Ecuador Embassy deported you to Australia and you
overcome your fear that Americans will subject you to legal action if you
leave the embassy.

Take for example the Russian enquiry which the Americans have been
undertaking for so long that they are clearly caught in a rut which
suggests a lack of noumenon that ought to be the arbiter of reality and the
protector of the sovereign state. If that was adhered to, then no action
of yours would be an impediment.

That President Trump’s frequent TWEETS are from a public relations
perspective one of the few ways that American politics gets anything done.
Rightly or wrongly he creates an universe of discourse whereby motion of
government occurs.

And in that respect your leaks of Intelligence information does exactly the
same thing and your release of the Wolffe’s “Fire and Fury” manuscript has
assisted Trump’s cause.

If I can still detect from Hitler’s TABLE TALK writings translated into
English a #231 conspiracy with Roman Catholicism to slaughter Jews, what
validity is there to the argument that anyone can make especially given the
matches of morphological sym-bulimia keyed with the STRONGS Hebrew/Greek
lexicon and impositions of a substantiated substituted ethos being made
upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition.

YOUTUBE: "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?"

Perhaps this suggests that academics such as Miller are inhumane and
obsessed with pedantry to such a degree that they can be accused of
themselves being propagandists for the cause of fascism.

<https://www.disclose.tv/an-ancient-manuscript-of-the-bible-has-been-discovered-proving-that-it-is-a-work-of-fiction-314928>

A manuscript of a handwritten copy of the Bible has been discovered at
Cambridge University. The fascinating document shows the King James Bible
in the early editing process of the work and shines a light on just how
much of the original text of the Bible has been omitted from the version
that Christians read today.

King James Bible heavily edited from the original text according to
academics at the prestigious university, the handwritten manuscript had
been mislabelled which meant that it had been left undetected and without
investigation for an incredibly long time.

However, once the manuscript was discovered it caused something of a flurry
of excitement in historical and theological circles as it proves that the
King James Bible, which is one of the most widely read editions of the
Bible in the modern world, has been heavily edited from the original text.

Whole sections of the original text of the Bible are reported to have been
cut out from the finished product with notable people and events being
completely omitted from the finished product.

Professor Miller, who was responsible for re-discovering the astonishing
text and bringing it to light, says that he believes that these omissions
were due to the academics of the age either falling ‘down on the job’ or
just being too lazy to include everything.

He says that his find really illustrates the human impact on the creation
of the King James Bible which is often overlooked by Christians and
academics.

Aren’t you rather, by your statements, simply engaging in fascist
apologetics and subterfuge?

What otherwise is the point you are trying to make?

The discovery of this highly edited text is bound to cause some degree of
controversy in theological circles. The vast majority of Christians who use
the King James Bible today believe that it is the divine word of God, and
yet this discovery proves that the Bible is really a product of the whims
of the translators, the editors and the political figures who lived long
after the death of Christ.

This manuscript will surely raise questions as to whether Christians today
are really following the original line and letter of Christianity.

We prefer the Aramaic Targums any day— Every page reads of Catholic hatred
and intention to slaughter Jews.

How did they come to otherwise possess such intellectual property rights of
others?

I would suggest that my publishing a cursory analysis of Adolf Hitler’s
TABLE TALK would reasonably be categorised as publishing national secrets
of a magnitude greater than ASSANGE has ever done.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Voyeurism.pdf>

Can we even trust the French or this given President “what’s his name”
infatuation with the Roman Catholic Church—didn’t they make him an
anomalous Prince as reward for pandering to their fascist idealism?

Such is his empathy that he weeps for slaughtered priests who “died that we
might live” for their cause célèbre...

Should we not rather mark our centennial by pouring red paint upon our war
graves so as to remind those incalcitrant and ungrateful French and
Europeans that we clearly fought against fascist imperialism?

Why does he (Miller) not have things to say about Hitler’s TABLE TALK
writings translated into English confirming a #231 conspiracy with Roman
Catholicism to slaughter Jews?

I think it is because he derives a pleasure from the crime...

That the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CELEBRATE WITH ANY
CLEAR CONSCIENCE THE CENTENNIAL OF WORLD WAR I [this 2018] (or for that
matter WORLD WAR II) by my legal undertaking demanding accountability from
others:

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. *GOD* *OF*
*OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; {

SEE ALSO 'HITLER'S TABLE TALK' COMMENCING FROM:

IDEA @235 ON MIDDAY OF 7th June 1942: MONARCHICAL TENDENCIES IN SPAIN
SUPPORTED BY THE CHURCH — SAME OLD TACTICS FOR THE SEIZING OF POWER / ... /
— INTER-ALLIED MILITARY COMMISSIONS IN 1925 — TREASON AMONG GERMANS — THE
EMIGRES OF 1933 — VIEWS ON THE CRIME OF TREASON — ALL TRAITORS SHOULD BE
SHOT — CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS — SETTLING WITH "BIBLE STUDENTS":
PAGE #515 - VISIT TO SPAIN IMPOSSIBLE;

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #8 - Worth of
Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 -
Law/Model / INNER: #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 -
Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition} #413 has
7 Categories:
#40, #90, #200, #10, #40, #1, #2, #30 = n. Egyptians' Meadow or Egyptians'
Mourning; #1, #10, #2, #400 = Female enemy; #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 =
n. *GOD* *OF* *OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; #3, #2, #8, #400 = Bald forehead;
baldness or bare place on the right side of cloth; #7, #1, #400, #5 = This;
#7, #6, #200, #200 = To sneeze; #8, #400, #5 = To haste, to snatch up;
terror;

} / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6, #70, #5
= shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) *OATH*, *CURSE*; 1a) oath; 1a1)
attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A CONTRIVED
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE
2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS
THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

YOUTUBE: “Onward Christian Soldiers”

“And I will say to my soul, ‘Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many
years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.’

But God said unto him, ‘Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of
thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?’

So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.”
[Luke 12:19-21 (KJV)]

- dolf

Initial Post: 12 January 2018
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS