TERRY TWATSNIFFER TALKS ABOUT HIS "Faucet screw"
2018-01-11 18:30:55 UTC
screw in faucet handle just goes round and round and won't come out/
Like the wheels on the school bus??
David
2018-01-11 18:38:17 UTC

like meals on wheels?
2018-01-11 19:22:45 UTC
screw in faucet handle just goes round and round and won't come out/
Like the wheels on the school bus??
like meals on wheels?
Like any wheels.

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

742dine.com or easy2get.com
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-11 23:36:47 UTC
screw in faucet handle just goes round and round and won't come out/
Like the wheels on the school bus??
like meals on wheels?
Like any wheels.
Or the two marbles rolling around yer head.
2018-01-12 13:29:14 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:36:47 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
screw in faucet handle just goes round and round and won't come out/
Like the wheels on the school bus??
like meals on wheels?
Like any wheels.
Or the two marbles rolling around yer head.
LOL
More like the ten anal beads rolling around in yer anus!
LOLOK

- -

[...]

Interest in my anus noted, faggot.
LOLOL
2018-01-12 16:28:17 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 07:34:46 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:36:47 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
screw in faucet handle just goes round and round and won't come out/
Like the wheels on the school bus??
like meals on wheels?
Like any wheels.
Or the two marbles rolling around yer head.
LOL
More like the ten anal beads rolling around in yer anus!
LOLOK
Interest in my anus noted, faggot.
LOLOL
Admission of anal beads rolling around in yer anus noted, Scatboi!
LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.