T.U.R.D. SPAMMER JEFF HICKLING APOLOGIZES FOR SPAMMING
2018-01-03 17:35:41 UTC
On 1/1/2018 1:01 PM, Jeff Hicking admits:

Sadly certain enemies of the Christian faith have complained about the Daily Bible Readings I have been posting out over the past years to religious NGs, and thus I have to cease posting them, due to a notice from the News provider.
They sent an email which I produce the following extracts:

Dear Jeff Hickling,
unfortunately, we received complaints about your "Daily Bible
Readings", and would hereby like to remind you of a mail we sent you
some time ago:

I'm sorry for calling your postings SPAM; they are more correctly
referred to as EMP: Excessive Multi-Posting (EMP) has the same meaning as the term
"spam" usually carries, but it is more accurate and
self-explanatory. EMP means, essentially, "too many separate copies
of a substantively identical article."

We cannot allow ongoing EMP coming from our server. As a sign of good will and sympathy for your cause, I have just reinstated your account privileges. This is on the understanding that you will reconsider your posting activity along the lines I laid out in my previous email: if you feel you really have to post daily, please limit yourself to a single article, cross posted to a small number of groups where you can be sure this is both on-topic and well received.
Regards,

Florian Schlichting (jew bastard)

Please adjust your posting accordingly, otherwise we might have to
shut down your account. Thank you for your cooperation.
Regards, Individual.NET Administration

So Folks this is the last posting on the majority of the Religious NG.
They will still appear in England.Religion.Christian as is allowed
"to a single article, crossposted to a small number of groups"

Good-Bye, I hope you enjoyed the years of reading the Bible
through each year.

Regards,
Jeff Hickling (turd spammer)
Jack G...
Have you turned into some type of nut case? No one cares what this idiot has to say.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-03 18:45:26 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
[...]
Happy Hanukah to you too, Jack. An' may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your perineum.
La Heim.
Jack G...
2018-01-03 19:45:43 UTC
Post by Jack G...
[...]
No problem. I train attack fleas for our seal teams.