I SLEPT IN TODAY
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-12-04 18:43:58 UTC
Happens when this old warburd gets especially worn out.
2018-12-05 19:06:19 UTC
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 10:43:58 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Happens when this old warburd gets especially worn out.
In other words you were late for yer Nigger Trash Day shift, you old
whoreturd!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

I have my dad empty the trash.
2018-12-06 17:39:27 UTC
Post by David
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 10:43:58 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Happens when this old warburd gets especially worn out.
In other words you were late for yer Nigger Trash Day shift, you old
whoreturd!
I have my dad empty the trash.
Won't the moulies who work there do it?

- -

there is no aid
2018-12-07 17:42:06 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 10:43:58 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Happens when this old warburd gets especially worn out.
In other words you were late for yer Nigger Trash Day shift, you old
whoreturd!
I have my dad empty the trash.
Won't the moulies who work there do it?
there is no aid
Useless black bastards!

- -

I am in line two and don't have to talk outloud.
2018-12-07 22:28:09 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
Post by David
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 10:43:58 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Happens when this old warburd gets especially worn out.
In other words you were late for yer Nigger Trash Day shift, you old
whoreturd!
I have my dad empty the trash.
Won't the moulies who work there do it?
there is no aid
Useless black bastards!
I am in line two and don't have to talk outloud.
Better you stay in line two.

- -