Introducing myself.
2018-01-02 16:26:51 UTC
Hi
"Hello everyone, my name is XXXX. I work on the help desk. I provide technical support for SAP software as part of my help desk job. I also teach computer evening courses for the Continuing Education department."
I love hawt Asian babes, Leza.
How do you feel about retired American war heros?
Jack G...
You mean those old coots who keep getting lost going to the store?
2018-01-03 14:10:08 UTC
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 08:26:51 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hi
"Hello everyone, my name is XXXX. I work on the help desk. I provide technical support for SAP software as part of my help desk job. I also teach computer evening courses for the Continuing Education department."
I love hawt Asian babes, Leza.
Specifically, the gook ladyboyz.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
How do you feel about retired American war heros?
How do YOU feel about being a fake vet, Midnight?

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:10:08 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
"Hello everyone, my name is XXXX. I work on the help desk. I provide
technical support for SAP software as part of my help desk job. I also
teach computer evening courses for the Continuing Education
department."
I love hawt Asian babes, Leza.
Specifically, the gook ladyboyz.
Still unable to cope with it that he rejected you so brutally, Miss Recktum?
<BG>
How do you feel about retired American war heros?
How do YOU feel about being a fake vet, Midnight?
How do YOU feel about being an internationally recognized asshole, dumb anal
Razovic?
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."