U.S. military grossly underestmates N. Korean military strength and the level of Russian supports to N Korea and will loose the war like in Vietnam
Add Reply
Ben
2017-04-15 15:28:01 UTC
The U.S. will need 500,000 troops, 5 aircraft carriers, and 100 strategic bombers B1, B2, B52s to defeat N. Korea. Like N. Vietnam, N. Korea can draft all men and women at age 15 to build a force with 1 million troops.

U.S. underestimated the commitments from China and the Soviet to N. Vietnam and
VC/NVA strength in 1965 and lost the war. By 1968, NVAs almost overran Khe Sanh. Had U.S. troops stayed there, Giap will have his 100,000 troops captured the 2500 U.S. Marines in Khe Sanh. Ho Chi Minh once said to Stanley Karnow that he is willing to have 10 men died to kill one American, and Kim Song Il would say the same. When U.S. casualties passed 10,000, U.S. congress, liberals, and students will help pass the law to terminate military budget in Korea.

When the U.S. does not follow the rules of war by Sun Tze and it can not win. In war, when the enemy is strong, you seek peace. When the enemy is week, you break the peace treaty and destroy them to win. Like stock market, you buy low and sell high, don't buy high and sell low. In war, fight when enemy is weak, and peace when enemy is strong.
N. Vietnam signed the Paris peace accord in 1973, then when South Vietnam was weakened by military aids cut, they broke the treaty, made the kill and won the war.
When Vietnam and N Korea was weakened by the collapse of the Warsaw pact in 1992, the U.S. refused to break the peace treaties in order to win the war. When China invaded Vietnam, the U.S. refused to join China to win the Vietnam war. It did the reverse by threatening China in South China sea. U.S. government does not know how to fight war and should never be allowed to go to war except to defend invasion to its 50 states.
Today N. Korea is too strong for the U.S. to win. It is not wise to fight against N. Korea when Russia is angry because of the Syrian bombing. Russia said that it will attack the U.S. if the U.S. attacked its allies. Attacking N. Korea will be too risky. Trump is not popular and he now has too many enemy in both Dem and Republican parties. If U.S. casualties become high, U.S. congress would impeach Trump and put him in prison.
Ben
Trump is loosing supports from his voters because he abandoned the America First promise. He ordered the attack in Syria. Now Trump and his family are hated by his supporters, Dems, and the majority of Republicans. By removing key architects Steve Bannon and Kelley Ann Conway, he and his family will have no friends.
Rudy Canoza
2017-04-16 18:09:22 UTC
Post by Ben
Post by Ben
The U.S. will need 500,000 troops, 5 aircraft carriers, and 100 strategic bombers B1, B2, B52s
[snip bullshit]
Trump is loosing supports from his voters because
*Losing* *support*, you illiterate cocksucker - not "loosing supports".
Ted
2017-04-16 18:27:08 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ben
Post by Ben
The U.S. will need 500,000 troops, 5 aircraft carriers, and 100
strategic bombers B1, B2, B52s
[snip bullshit]
Trump is loosing supports from his voters because
*Losing* *support*, you illiterate cocksucker - not "loosing supports".
LOL. I've caught Hummel making the same error. But he blames it on
dyslexia. :)
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-15 19:44:38 UTC
Post by Ben
The U.S. will need 500,000 troops, 5 aircraft carriers, and 100 strategic
bombers B1, B2, B52s to defeat N. Korea. Like N. Vietnam, N. Korea
can draft all men and women at age 15 to build a force with 1 million troops.
The North will OVERWHELM the South and nuke the shit out of them
before anybody gets a chance to react.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-15 20:01:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Really, you dumb shiteating PEDO? Really?
The Peeler
2017-04-15 20:04:12 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 12:44:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Ben
The U.S. will need 500,000 troops, 5 aircraft carriers, and 100 strategic
bombers B1, B2, B52s to defeat N. Korea. Like N. Vietnam, N. Korea
can draft all men and women at age 15 to build a force with 1 million troops.
The North will OVERWHELM the South and nuke the shit out of them
before anybody gets a chance to react.
Well farted again, you ridiculous housebound psychotic idiot! LOL
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Bill Flett
Bullshit.
Gunner Asch
2017-04-16 18:41:05 UTC
Post by Ben
The U.S. will need 500,000 troops, 5 aircraft carriers, and 100 strategic
bombers B1, B2, B52s to defeat N. Korea. Like N. Vietnam, N. Korea
can draft all men and women at age 15 to build a force with 1 million troops.
The North will OVERWHELM the South and
Bullshit.
The North will...will devistate Seoul, at which point..all the cities
and military depots and ports in the North will be turned into
blackened landscapes that look like the face of the moon.

At that point..the border will be demolished by military forces on
both sides and millions of northerners will be fleeing south as fast
as they can. Need we remind the readers of what happened when the
wall between West and East Berlin fell?

East Berlin emptied like a sack of rice with one end cut off.

---
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-04-16 19:21:38 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 12:44:38 -0700, "Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew
Post by Ben
The U.S. will need 500,000 troops, 5 aircraft carriers, and 100 strategic
bombers B1, B2, B52s to defeat N. Korea. Like N. Vietnam, N. Korea
can draft all men and women at age 15 to build a force with 1 million troops.
The North will OVERWHELM the South and nuke the shit out of them
before anybody gets a chance to react.
Two possible scenarios.

North Korea will accidentally nuke itself and vaporize the Fat Kid.
Internal power struggle results.

...or...

North Korea will attack the South. We'll destroy its entire air force
in the first hour, and destroy anything capable of launching a missile
or shooting down a plane in the next three. At that point China will
protest and things will grind to a halt.

North Korea hasn't fought a war in over 60 years, when they got the
shit kicked out of them and needed the Russians AND the Chinese to
help them. The tactics and equipment they can be bring to bear is
basically early twentieth century technology. The carrier group headed
their way has more firepower than the entire 1950's US Navy.

They're fucked and they know it.
Chinook Lover
2017-04-16 19:55:29 UTC
Post by Ben
[...]
I think the northerners know they're fucked but the fat kid is ignorant
of the fact. hell, he's a Dennis Rodman fan
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well. we
gonna try fistula surgery again...a little higher up"

---
http://www.avg.com
!Jones
2017-04-16 21:51:42 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:55:29 -0500, in alt.war.vietnam Chinook Lover
Post by Chinook Lover
I think the northerners know they're fucked but the fat kid is ignorant
of the fact. hell, he's a Dennis Rodman fan
We have to bear in mind that, if we attack N.K., we will be the
aggressors... or thus the world will view us. The North Koreans will
be seen as a people standing heroically, defending their homeland. We
will look like Hitler attacking Poland.

Jones
RD Sandman
2017-04-16 20:07:05 UTC
Post by Ben
[...]
The problem is that the Fat Kid doesn't know and wouldn't understand it.
--
RD Sandman

Airspeed, altitude and brains....two of the three are always
required to complete a mission.

---
!Jones
2017-04-16 21:38:20 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:07:05 -0500, in alt.war.vietnam RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
The problem is that the Fat Kid doesn't know and wouldn't understand it.
Yeah, I suspect that they would sustain catastrophic damage; however,
it won't matter... to them. If the other guy is willing to die and
doesn't care if he can take you out, he can probably do it.

The point we have to remember is that the North Koreans will be
fighting on their home turf; therein lies great moral strength. If
N.K. actually attacked the U.S. homeland, it would be different.

Jones
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-04-16 22:07:17 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
The problem is that the Fat Kid doesn't know and wouldn't understand it.
Yeah, I suspect that they would sustain catastrophic damage; however,
it won't matter... to them.
So you think they're suicidal?
Post by !Jones
If the other guy is willing to die and
doesn't care if he can take you out, he can probably do it.
We're not talking Imperial Japanese Army here. We're talking about
generals with medals for "Hero of Chicken Production 1973"
Post by !Jones
The point we have to remember is that the North Koreans will be
fighting on their home turf; therein lies great moral strength. If
N.K. actually attacked the U.S. homeland, it would be different.
Um, I thought that's what we were talking about. the United States of
American NEVER invades first, mister.
Chinook Lover
2017-04-16 23:37:00 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
The problem is that the Fat Kid doesn't know and wouldn't understand it.
Yeah, I suspect that they would sustain catastrophic damage; however,
it won't matter... to them.
So you think they're suicidal?
no fanatical
Post by !Jones
The point we have to remember is that the North Koreans will be
fighting on their home turf; therein lies great moral strength. If
N.K. actually attacked the U.S. homeland, it would be different.
Um, I thought that's what we were talking about. the United States of
American NEVER invades first, mister.
right...never...never right
-----

http://www.avg.com
!Jones
2017-04-17 00:18:25 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

Post by !Jones
The point we have to remember is that the North Koreans will be
fighting on their home turf; therein lies great moral strength. If
N.K. actually attacked the U.S. homeland, it would be different.
Um, I thought that's what we were talking about. the United States of
American NEVER invades first, mister.
right...never...never right
Methinks the lad has been watching that remake of *Red Dawn* where the
high school football team takes on the North Korean army in the Idaho
mountains: "Jeff! Go home and grab all the guns and ammo you can
find! Meet us in the mountains... you know where!"

We like to think of ourselves as the good guys; however, the U.S. is
seen by the world as a very violent, aggressive, warlike nation. We
are pretty damn quick to start shooting as we have just demonstrated
in Syria, et. al. We don't always wait for good intel before we roll
our tanks... as we demonstrated in Iraq. Historically, I don't have
any idea how many countries we have put our soldiers into.

Frankly, I see old Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump as birds of a feather
in that they don't have a functional brain cell between 'em. I don't
see nothin' good gonna come of this stuff.

Jones
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-04-17 12:51:28 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
The problem is that the Fat Kid doesn't know and wouldn't understand it.
Yeah, I suspect that they would sustain catastrophic damage; however,
it won't matter... to them.
So you think they're suicidal?
no fanatical
So they're not going to commit suicide for no reason.
http://www.avg.com
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-16 21:59:16 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:21:38 -0700, Klaus Shittinfraid
Post by Ben
The U.S. will need 500,000 troops, 5 aircraft carriers, and 100 strategic
bombers B1, B2, B52s to defeat N. Korea. Like N. Vietnam, N. Korea
can draft all men and women at age 15 to build a force with 1 million troops.
The North will OVERWHELM the South and nuke the shit out of them
before anybody gets a chance to react.
Two possible scenarios.
North Korea will accidentally nuke itself and vaporize the Fat Kid.
Internal power struggle results.
Unlikely.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
...or...
North Korea will attack the South. We'll destroy its entire air force
in the first hour, and destroy anything capable of launching a missile
or shooting down a plane in the next three. At that point China will
protest and things will grind to a halt.
North Korea hasn't fought a war in over 60 years, when they got the
shit kicked out of them and needed the Russians AND the Chinese to
help them. The tactics and equipment they can be bring to bear is
basically early twentieth century technology. The carrier group headed
their way has more firepower than the entire 1950's US Navy.
They're fucked and they know it.
The South is fucked and they KNOW they're fucked...Seoul is only 20
miles from the border with the North...a preemptive nuclear strike
takes just minutes.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-04-16 22:12:58 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:59:16 -0700, "Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew
Post by Ben
[...]
If they can get it off the ground.

Meanwhile, targeting computers already have the coordinates of
Pyongyang, Phyongsong, Suncho, Sinuiju, Wonsan, and half a dozen other
tasty sites.

The Fat Kid dynasty ends abruptly.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-17 12:40:35 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:12:58 -0700, Klaus Shittinfraid
Post by Ben
[...]
It? There's more than one. If desperate, they may just fire
everything they've got at the South.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Meanwhile, targeting computers already have the coordinates of
Pyongyang, Phyongsong, Suncho, Sinuiju, Wonsan, and half a dozen other
tasty sites.
The Fat Kid dynasty ends abruptly.
Indeed. But the Great Satan has already seen what happens in
dictatorships such as Libya and Eye-rak when the dictator is removed.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-04-17 12:53:19 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 05:40:35 -0700, "Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew
Post by Ben
[...]
It. Do you see us test firing missiles every week? Of course not. We
already know they work. They don't.

They'll be lucky to get one off the ground.
That's China's problem. They'll have to build a wall.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-17 13:07:14 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 05:53:19 -0700, Klaus Shittinfraid
Post by Ben
[...]
Each test they do improves their capabilities. The longer it takes to
reach a confrontation, the better prepared they will be.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
They'll be lucky to get one off the ground.
Some will work, some won't. If they use every one they've got,
irreperable damage to Seoul and surroundings will result.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Meanwhile, targeting computers already have the coordinates of
Pyongyang, Phyongsong, Suncho, Sinuiju, Wonsan, and half a dozen other
tasty sites.
The Fat Kid dynasty ends abruptly.
Indeed. But the Great Satan has already seen what happens in
dictatorships such as Libya and Eye-rak when the dictator is removed.
That's China's problem. They'll have to build a wall.
They already have a wall. A Great Wall. What will breed in a North
Korea without a dictator is a mongoloid version of Islamic State.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-04-17 13:26:11 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:07:14 -0700, "Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew
Post by Ben
[...]
I agree. That last test improved their capability to fail to launch a
missile into the air.
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
The longer it takes to
reach a confrontation, the better prepared they will be.
It won't be enough, no matter what they do.
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
They'll be lucky to get one off the ground.
Some will work, some won't. If they use every one they've got,
irreperable damage to Seoul and surroundings will result.
Take a look at this irreparable damage, repaired.

Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Meanwhile, targeting computers already have the coordinates of
Pyongyang, Phyongsong, Suncho, Sinuiju, Wonsan, and half a dozen other
tasty sites.
The Fat Kid dynasty ends abruptly.
Indeed. But the Great Satan has already seen what happens in
dictatorships such as Libya and Eye-rak when the dictator is removed.
That's China's problem. They'll have to build a wall.
They already have a wall. A Great Wall. What will breed in a North
Korea without a dictator is a mongoloid version of Islamic State.
Wrong. What will breed there is a military dictatorship NOT run by the
Kims, followed by capitalism and reunification. Juche is dead. East
Germany all over again.
Ben
2017-04-17 13:48:45 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Korea without a dictator is a mongoloid version of Islamic State.
Wrong. What will breed there is a military dictatorship NOT run by the
Kims, followed by capitalism and reunification. Juche is dead. East
Germany all over again.
Trump is not a popular president to get Congress approval for war. He cannot even get travel ban nor replacement of Obamacare from his own party.
Germany unification style may be optimistic. Vietnam unification style may be. President Trump level of support and credibility from the public is at all time low, worse than those of President Johnson or Nixon. And Congress forced Johnson and Nixon to withdraw troops to let the North win.
Even when Trump ordered the bombing of Syria and the use of MOAB bomb, some congress members already demanded congress approval for future actions. Trump hands are tied.
Going to war with hands tied will lead to self-defeat. U.S. democracy made the U.S. war handicapped.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-17 14:56:19 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:26:11 -0700, Klaus Shittinfraid
[...]
And also to launch one. People tend to learn from their mistakes.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
The longer it takes to
reach a confrontation, the better prepared they will be.
It won't be enough, no matter what they do.
Don't be so sure. They've fired them into the Sea of Japan already.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
They'll be lucky to get one off the ground.
Some will work, some won't. If they use every one they've got,
irreperable damage to Seoul and surroundings will result.
Take a look at this irreparable damage, repaired.
http://www.pcf.city.hiroshima.jp/kids/KPSH_E/hiroshima_e/sadako_e/subcontents_e/images_e/17_1.jpg
That was just one primitive nuke with limited contamination.
Seoul will be radioactive for centuries if not millennia.
[...]
Wishful thinking. It's far more likely to be yet another rogue state
with nuclear weapons and nobody in charge.
The Peeler
2017-04-17 16:24:10 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 07:56:19 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "***@nowhere-notime.com", farted again:

<FLUSH the resident idiot's idiotic blather>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-04-17 19:10:57 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 07:56:19 -0700, "Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew
[...]
North Koreans apparently do not, otherwise they wouldn't want to
tangle with the military that kicked the shit out them last time.
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
The longer it takes to
reach a confrontation, the better prepared they will be.
It won't be enough, no matter what they do.
Don't be so sure. They've fired them into the Sea of Japan already.
Wooooooooooo! That's so far away! LOL
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
They'll be lucky to get one off the ground.
Some will work, some won't. If they use every one they've got,
irreperable damage to Seoul and surroundings will result.
Take a look at this irreparable damage, repaired.
http://www.pcf.city.hiroshima.jp/kids/KPSH_E/hiroshima_e/sadako_e/subcontents_e/images_e/17_1.jpg
That was just one primitive nuke with limited contamination.
Seoul will be radioactive for centuries if not millennia.
All NK has are primitive nukes, They're a primitive society.
It's exactly what will happen.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-17 20:16:30 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:10:57 -0700, Klaus Shittinfraid
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 07:56:19 -0700, "Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew
kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)"
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
It. Do you see us test firing missiles every week? Of course not. We
already know they work. They don't.
Each test they do improves their capabilities.
I agree. That last test improved their capability to fail to launch a
missile into the air.
And also to launch one. People tend to learn from their mistakes.
North Koreans apparently do not, otherwise they wouldn't want to
tangle with the military that kicked the shit out them last time.
Times have changed. They got nukes now! And a HUGE standing army
compared to the South.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
The longer it takes to
reach a confrontation, the better prepared they will be.
It won't be enough, no matter what they do.
Don't be so sure. They've fired them into the Sea of Japan already.
Wooooooooooo! That's so far away! LOL
The San Francisco Gay Area may be safe for now, but Seoul is MUCH
closer. LOLOK!
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
They'll be lucky to get one off the ground.
Some will work, some won't. If they use every one they've got,
irreperable damage to Seoul and surroundings will result.
Take a look at this irreparable damage, repaired.
http://www.pcf.city.hiroshima.jp/kids/KPSH_E/hiroshima_e/sadako_e/subcontents_e/images_e/17_1.jpg
That was just one primitive nuke with limited contamination.
Seoul will be radioactive for centuries if not millennia.
All NK has are primitive nukes, They're a primitive society.
Which may be enough to make Seoul and surroundings uninhabitable for a
LONG time. The bombs that hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki exploded high up
in the air so the radiation effect at ground level was much reduced.
The North Koreans know this and will target explosions much closer to
the ground.
[...]
We'll just have to wait and see. What did the Great Satan think would
happen in Eye-rak? And look what DID happen.
The Peeler
2017-04-17 20:26:15 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 13:16:30 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "***@nowhere-notime.com", farted again:

<FLUSH>
--
bohso describing The Rectum:
You're a POS troll and a lonely shred of degenerate afterbirth -- you've
MID: <7a3a9bd2-22da-4cb9-ac74-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-04-17 14:34:23 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:07:14 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Indeed. But the Great Satan has already seen what happens in
dictatorships such as Libya and Eye-rak when the dictator is removed.
That's China's problem. They'll have to build a wall.
They already have a wall. A Great Wall.
You got one too, dumb anal Razovic: that brick wall in your thick head!
--
shadow to housebound cripple Razovic:
"Temper, temper little serbian muzzie or your colostomy bag will start
MID: <570d39cb$0$61723$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2017-04-17 14:34:05 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 05:40:35 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Meanwhile, targeting computers already have the coordinates of
Pyongyang, Phyongsong, Suncho, Sinuiju, Wonsan, and half a dozen other
tasty sites.
The Fat Kid dynasty ends abruptly.
Indeed. But the Great Satan has already seen what happens in
dictatorships such as Libya and Eye-rak when the dictator is removed.
A pathological troll standing up for a nation of pathological trolls! It's
dumb Goran Razovic, of course! LOL
--
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-17 20:58:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Indeed. But the Great Satan has already seen what happens in
dictatorships such as Libya and Eye-rak when the dictator is removed.
But it did work in Germany and Japan, you dumb shiteating PEDO.

The Peeler
2017-04-16 22:14:16 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:59:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
The South is fucked and they KNOW they're fucked
You are PROJECTING! ...and you KNOW it, you fucked up housebound psychotic
bitch! LOL
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-17 20:57:14 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse forger named Andrew "Andrzej" Baron wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
The South is fucked and they KNOW they're fucked...
Why are you such a dumb fucking retard, sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")??
Wiley E. Coyote
Rusia and China are not going to risk nuclear war to save Fat Bastard.
Ben
The U.S. may have the most powerful military but it does not have the best congress. Congress may go against the war and N. Korea would win. Just like the Vietnam war in 1975.
Rudy Canoza
2017-04-16 18:05:57 UTC
On 4/15/2017 8:28 AM, Ben wrote:

You stupid illiterate fuck: the verb is *lose*, not "loose".
Post by Ben
The U.S. will need 500,000 troops, 5 aircraft carriers, and 100 strategic bombers B1, B2, B52s to defeat N. Korea.
Fuck off, blowjob. We don't need an unconditional defeat of North
Korea. All we'd need is the major destruction of their offensive
military capability.

Fuck, why do you work so hard at being stupid?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Spoken like a true yellow-bellied commie.
Jack G
2017-04-17 15:11:34 UTC
Post by Ben
[...]
He speaks like most of the left wing posters in this group and
the last country that thought like they do was France in 1940.