THE .223 AND .50 CAL WERE GREAT FOR KICKING SOME GOOK ASS
2018-01-11 13:22:50 UTC
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was the .50 cal. I had twin 50's. Most soldiers weren't capable of supporting one .50 in hand, much less two. That little trick earned me the title "Gook Destroyer" by 1968. To this very day I have no problem sanctioning goddamned gooks.

Any questions?
%
yea , why are you so freakin small
dolf
2018-01-11 13:28:07 UTC
— WHEN WILL JULIAN ASSANGE’S REMAINS BE BROUGHT HOME AND LAID TO REST?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 12 January, 2018

Julian,

<http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-11/could-julian-assange-be-deported-from-ecuador-embassy/9321004>

I think it time that the Ecuador Embassy deported you to Australia and you
overcome your fear that Americans will subject you to legal action if you
leave the embassy.

Take for example the Russian enquiry which the Americans have been
undertaking for so long that they are clearly caught in a rut which
suggests a lack of noumenon that ought to be the arbiter of reality and the
protector of the sovereign state. If that was adhered to, then no action
of yours would be an impediment.

That President Trump’s frequent TWEETS are from a public relations
perspective one of the few ways that American politics gets anything done.
Rightly or wrongly he creates an universe of discourse whereby motion of
government occurs.

And in that respect your leaks of Intelligence information does exactly the
same thing and your release of the Wolffe’s “Fire and Fury” manuscript has
assisted Trump’s cause.

If I can still detect from Hitler’s TABLE TALK writings translated into
English a #231 conspiracy with Roman Catholicism to slaughter Jews, what
validity is there to the argument that anyone can make especially given the
matches of morphological sym-bulimia keyed with the STRONGS Hebrew/Greek
lexicon and impositions of a substantiated substituted ethos being made
upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition.

Perhaps this suggests that academics such as Miller are inhumane and
obsessed with pedantry to such a degree that they can be accused of
themselves being propagandists for the cause of fascism.

<https://www.disclose.tv/an-ancient-manuscript-of-the-bible-has-been-discovered-proving-that-it-is-a-work-of-fiction-314928>

A manuscript of a handwritten copy of the Bible has been discovered at
Cambridge University. The fascinating document shows the King James Bible
in the early editing process of the work and shines a light on just how
much of the original text of the Bible has been omitted from the version
that Christians read today.

King James Bible heavily edited from the original text According to
academics at the prestigious university, the handwritten manuscript had
been mislabelled which meant that it had been left undetected and without
investigation for an incredibly long time. However, once the manuscript was
discovered it caused something of a flurry of excitement in historical and
theological circles as it proves that the King James Bible, which is one of
the most widely read editions of the Bible in the modern world, has been
heavily edited from the original text.

Whole sections of the original text of the Bible are reported to have been
cut out from the finished product with notable people and events being
completely omitted from the finished product.

Professor Miller, who was responsible for re-discovering the astonishing
text and bringing it to light, says that he believes that these omissions
were due to the academics of the age either falling ‘down on the job’ or
just being too lazy to include everything. He says that his find really
illustrates the human impact on the creation of the King James Bible which
is often overlooked by Christians and academics.

Aren’t you rather, by your post, simply engaging in fascist apologetics and
subterfuge?

What otherwise is the point you are trying to make?

The discovery of this highly edited text is bound to cause some degree of
controversy in theological circles. The vast majority of Christians who use
the King James Bible today believe that it is the divine word of God, and
yet this discovery proves that the Bible is really a product of the whims
of the translators, the editors and the political figures who lived long
after the death of Christ.

This manuscript will surely raise questions as to whether Christians today
are really following the original line and letter of Christianity.

We prefer the Aramaic Targums any day— Every page reads of Catholic hatred
and intention to slaughter Jews.

How did they come to otherwise possess such intellectual property rights of
others?

I would suggest that my publishing a cursory analysis of Adolf Hitler’s
TABLE TALK would reasonably be categorised as publishing national secrets
of a magnitude greater than ASSANGE has ever done.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Voyeurism.pdf>

Can we even trust the French on this given President “what’s his name”
infatuation with the Roman Catholic Church—didn’t they make him an
anomalous Prince as reward for pandering to their fascist idealism.

Such is his empathy that he weeps for slaughtered priests who “died that we
might live” for their cause célèbre...

Should we not rather mark our centennial by pouring red paint upon our war
graves so as to remind those Incalcitrant and ungrateful French and
Europeans that we clearly fought against fascist imperialism?

Why does he not have things to say about Hitler’s TABLE TALK writings
translated into English a #231 conspiracy with Roman Catholicism to
slaughter Jews?

I think it is because he derives a pleasure from the crime...

- dolf

Initial Post: 12 January 2018
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like
General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was the
.50 cal. I had twin 50's. Most soldiers weren't capable of supporting
one .50 in hand, much less two. That little trick earned me the title
"Gook Destroyer" by 1968. To this very day I have no problem sanctioning goddamned gooks.
Any questions?
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Checkmate
2018-01-11 14:06:13 UTC
Checkmate! In article <IyJ5C.68569$***@fx12.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was the .50 cal. I had twin 50's. Most soldiers weren't capable of supporting one .50 in hand, much less two. That little trick earned me the title "Gook Destroyer" by 1968. To this very day I have no problem sanctioning goddamned gooks.
Any questions?
Did you know Sylvester Stallone when you were in country?
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2018

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
i wonder if he knows there was no .50 cal in the 60's
Daryl
2018-01-11 14:26:39 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like
General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was
the .50 cal.  I had twin 50's.  Most soldiers weren't capable of
supporting one .50 in hand, much less two.  That little trick earned
me the title "Gook Destroyer" by 1968.  To this very day I have no
problem sanctioning goddamned gooks.
Any questions?
Did you know Sylvester Stallone when you were in country?
i wonder if he knows there was no .50 cal in the 60's
There was. It goes back to just before the end of WWI. The M-2 or Mah
Duece. But I don't know if it's humanly possible to hold it without the
tripod. And to claim to hold two of them makes it impossible to fire
them. It's a two handed weapon that is either fired on the tripod or
mounted on some kind of vehicle.

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-01-11 15:30:14 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 07:26:39 -0700, Daryl
Post by Daryl
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like
General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was
the .50 cal.  I had twin 50's.  Most soldiers weren't capable of
supporting one .50 in hand, much less two.  That little trick earned
me the title "Gook Destroyer" by 1968.  To this very day I have no
problem sanctioning goddamned gooks.
Any questions?
Did you know Sylvester Stallone when you were in country?
i wonder if he knows there was no .50 cal in the 60's
There was. It goes back to just before the end of WWI. The M-2 or Mah
Duece. But I don't know if it's humanly possible to hold it without the
tripod. And to claim to hold two of them makes it impossible to fire
them. It's a two handed weapon that is either fired on the tripod or
mounted on some kind of vehicle.
fake vet Scatboi Afro-Eyetalian moulie Colon La Edmund Burchese didn't
even ARRIVE in Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam until 1992!

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Or in my case just carried around to shoot gooks wherever, whenever.
2018-01-11 19:21:34 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 10:32:42 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
There was.  It goes back to just before the end of WWI.  The M-2 or Mah Duece.  But I don't know if it's humanly possible to hold it without the tripod.  And to claim to hold two of them makes it impossible to fire them.  It's a two handed weapon that is either fired on the tripod or mounted on some kind of vehicle.
Or in my case just carried around to shoot gooks wherever, whenever.
They didn't MIND at the Palais d'Amour???

- -

I'm sure they wooda minded you, you ignor-cuntess!
2018-01-12 13:30:23 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 18:03:17 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 10:32:42 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
There was.  It goes back to just before the end of WWI.  The M-2 or Mah Duece.  But I don't know if it's humanly possible to hold it without the tripod.  And to claim to hold two of them makes it impossible to fire them.  It's a two handed weapon that is either fired on the tripod or mounted on some kind of vehicle.
Or in my case just carried around to shoot gooks wherever, whenever.
They didn't MIND at the Palais d'Amour???
I'm sure they wooda minded you, you ignor-cuntess!
I'm sure they welcomed you with open cheeks...when you still had a
dick!

- -

I was talking but I went home except that one time.
2018-01-12 13:30:51 UTC
Post by Daryl
There was. It goes back to just before the end of WWI. The M-2 or Mah
Duece. But I don't know if it's humanly possible to hold it without the
tripod. And to claim to hold two of them makes it impossible to fire
them. It's a two handed weapon that is either fired on the tripod or
mounted on some kind of vehicle.
Or in my case just carried around to shoot gooks wherever, whenever.
They didn't MIND at the Palais d'Amour???
I was talking but I went home except that one time.
And then what happened?

- -

Post by Daryl
[...]

I heard from someone I know.

Daryl
2018-01-11 19:36:56 UTC
There was.  It goes back to just before the end of WWI.  The M-2 or
Mah Duece.  But I don't know if it's humanly possible to hold it
without the tripod.  And to claim to hold two of them makes it
impossible to fire them.  It's a two handed weapon that is either
fired on the tripod or mounted on some kind of vehicle.
Or in my case just carried around to shoot gooks wherever, whenever.
Unless you are 10 feet tall and weigh in at 600lbs, your story should be
retold at a bar in town. But make sure you don't pick a Bar Military
frequents.

---
http://www.avg.com
Jim Wilkins
http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/old90/190.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-12 02:03:57 UTC
Because they would all run away and hide??
dolf
2018-01-11 20:03:07 UTC
[...]

Bible in the modern world, has been heavily edited from the original text.

Whole sections of the original text of the Bible are reported to have been
cut out from the finished product with notable people and events being
completely omitted from the finished product.

Professor Miller, who was responsible for re-discovering the astonishing
text and bringing it to light, says that he believes that these omissions
were due to the academics of the age either falling ‘down on the job’ or
just being too lazy to include everything.

He says that his find really illustrates the human impact on the creation
of the King James Bible which is often overlooked by Christians and
academics.

Aren’t you rather, by your statements, simply engaging in fascist
[...]

Can we even trust the French or this given President “what’s his name”
infatuation with the Roman Catholic Church—didn’t they make him an
anomalous Prince as reward for pandering to their fascist idealism?

Such is his empathy that he weeps for slaughtered priests who “died that we
might live” for their cause célèbre...

Should we not rather mark our centennial by pouring red paint upon our war
graves so as to remind those incalcitrant and ungrateful French and
Europeans that we clearly fought against fascist imperialism?

Why does he (Miller) not have things to say about Hitler’s TABLE TALK
writings translated into English confirming a #231 conspiracy with Roman
Catholicism to slaughter Jews?

I think it is because he derives a pleasure from the crime...

“But God said unto him, ‘[Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required
of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?’”
[Luke 12:20 (KJV)]

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Byker
2018-01-11 22:04:36 UTC
Or in my case just carried around to shoot gooks wherever, whenever.
Heh, heh:

Hell, after all the Agent Orange we sprayed on them, it's a wonder that they
didn't devolve into a race of mutants:

http://tinyurl.com/qbo9m3a

2018-01-12 02:05:23 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Or in my case just carried around to shoot gooks wherever, whenever.
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/162605983233-0-1/s-l1000.jpg
http://www.pausethemoment.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/IMG_3820.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e3/05/85/e3058567f15d3cfbf451ed0dff09b7f8--viet-cong-the-villages.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d2/3f/2a/d23f2a757c0416328b29cc6d6d5c27e1--viet-cong-vietnam-veterans.jpg
Hell, after all the Agent Orange we sprayed on them, it's a wonder that they
http://i.imgur.com/HsNGD5h.jpg
http://images.alwatanvoice.com/news/images/3909983650.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/qbo9m3a
http://www.spingola.com/power_2.jpg
YEAH! THAT'S THE FUCKIN' NAM I REMEMBER! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-11 18:33:40 UTC
Post by Daryl
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like
General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was
the .50 cal.  I had twin 50's.  Most soldiers weren't capable of
supporting one .50 in hand, much less two.  That little trick earned
me the title "Gook Destroyer" by 1968.  To this very day I have no
problem sanctioning goddamned gooks.
Any questions?
Did you know Sylvester Stallone when you were in country?
i wonder if he knows there was no .50 cal in the 60's
There was. It goes back to just before the end of WWI. The M-2 or Mah
Duece. But I don't know if it's humanly possible to hold it without the
tripod. And to claim to hold two of them makes it impossible to fire
them. It's a two handed weapon that is either fired on the tripod or
mounted on some kind of vehicle.
The only person capable of holding a .50 BMG Machine Gun in each hand might - MIGHT- have been Andre the Giant.
You are right, it was a crew served or mounted weapon. No hip firing...
And Rambo. Don't forget about that Furst Blood shist.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-11 18:27:33 UTC
  Not that I want to defend the prick , but there was most certainly a .50 in the 60's ... The .50 BMG has been around for a long long time ...
Thanks for backin' my six, Terry.
LOL
%
maybe he likes you , punker
Jack G...
2018-01-11 15:33:33 UTC
You had to be over seven feet tall to do that and now you should be deaf.
dino
I carried one for about a mile. It must have been over 80 pounds.
Jack G...
Who carried the ammo?
dino
2018-01-11 18:14:56 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Post by dino
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was the .50 cal. I had twin 50's. Most soldiers weren't capable of supporting one .50 in hand, much less two. That little trick earned me the title "Gook Destroyer" by 1968. To this very day I have no problem sanctioning goddamned gooks.
Any questions?
You had to be over seven feet tall to do that and now you should be deaf.
I carried one for about a mile. It must have been over 80 pounds.
Who carried the ammo?
Ha. I was walking back from an armorer class at Ft. Bragg. There was no one available right away to pick me up, so I put in on my shoulder and carried it back. It was a killer. It dug in my shoulder horribly.

I just looked it up; the gun weighs 84 pounds!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-11 18:26:05 UTC
Post by dino
Post by Jack G...
Post by dino
Post by Jack G...
[...]
Every day in Nam I worked out with a 300 pound dummy. And no, it wasn't you.
LOL
%
but tell me punker do you like me
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Are you coming on to me, faggot?
%
2018-01-12 19:44:42 UTC
Post by %
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 5:22:49 AM UTC-8, Colonel Edmund
i can't , child abuse is illegal
CWL013
2018-01-11 19:00:14 UTC
Post by dino
Post by Jack G...
Post by dino
Post by Jack G...
[...]
with or without the tripod
--
2018 another year with needles in me arm lying there surrounding by
pussy...alaS the 4 legged variety
dino
That's without the tripod. The tripod is 44 pounds.
%
do you like percent , LOL
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-01-11 22:00:48 UTC
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was the .50 cal. I had twin 50's. Most soldiers weren't capable of supporting one .50 in hand, much less two. That little trick earned me the title "Gook Destroyer" by 1968. To this very day I have no problem sanctioning goddamned gooks.
Any questions?
Twin fifties? My oh my! Pleasance is sure well-endowed. And
supporting one twin fifty in each hand sure sounds exciting
to me. You, sir, are a lucky man.

Any comments?
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory "...leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Greg, these daze I'm partial to girlz with tits like two fried eggs, sunny side up!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-01-12 18:09:00 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was the .50 cal. I had twin 50's. Most soldiers weren't capable of supporting one .50 in hand, much less two. That little trick earned me the title "Gook Destroyer" by 1968. To this very day I have no problem sanctioning goddamned gooks.
Any questions?
Twin fifties? My oh my! Pleasance is sure well-endowed. And
supporting one twin fifty in each hand sure sounds exciting
to me. You, sir, are a lucky man.
Any comments?
Greg, these daze I'm partial to girlz with tits like two fried eggs, sunny side up!
I know what you mean. Smaller is better. I don't even
consider breasts as sex organs. They are just another
part of the female body that is different from a man's
but the difference is so female.
Checkmate
2018-01-12 20:38:45 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
They're ornaments.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
You were a colossus, sir. America was lucky for your service.
2018-01-12 13:26:48 UTC
x-no-archive: no
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When I landed at my new Command (in country), looking very much like
General George Patton, my choice for kicking Charlie's gook ass was the
.50 cal.  I had twin 50's.  Most soldiers weren't capable of supporting
one .50 in hand, much less two.  That little trick earned me the title
"Gook Destroyer" by 1968.  To this very day I have no problem
sanctioning goddamned gooks.
Any questions?
You were a colossus, sir. America was lucky for your service.
You are a rectum sucker, thurd. KKKoloon is lucky for YOUR service.

- -