Michigan Model Shoots Her Husband and Children Before Turning the Gun on Herself
Casa de Masa
2018-02-21 18:20:42 UTC
In article <JOhjC.3899$***@fx01.iad>, ***@std-girls.com
says...
Now here's a gal with balls, unlike the rest of you pansies!
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mich-model-shoots-her-husband-030519815.html
https://tinyurl.com/ycav7cey

LoLoLoL
2018-02-21 22:26:03 UTC
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 13:20:42 -0500, Casa de Masa
Post by Casa de Masa
says...
Now here's a gal with balls, unlike the rest of you pansies!
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mich-model-shoots-her-husband-030519815.html
https://tinyurl.com/ycav7cey
LoLoLoL
And they weren't even niggers!

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

try not to say more positive things

I got my library card. It needs signed.
2018-02-25 19:37:38 UTC
Post by Casa de Masa
says...
Now here's a gal with balls, unlike the rest of you pansies!
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mich-model-shoots-her-husband-030519815.html
https://tinyurl.com/ycav7cey
LoLoLoL
And they weren't even niggers!
LOLOK
try not to say more positive things
God forbid!
I got my library card. It needs signed.
What about a church card?

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
What about a church card?
Did you get one, after sucking off each and every priest in London?
David

good one
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Perhaps not, but everyone knows Michigan is full of freaks.
2018-02-25 19:38:35 UTC
Post by Casa de Masa
says...
Now here's a gal with balls, unlike the rest of you pansies!
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mich-model-shoots-her-husband-030519815.html
https://tinyurl.com/ycav7cey
LoLoLoL
And they weren't even niggers!
Perhaps not, but everyone knows Michigan is full of freaks.
Also moulies and ragheads.

- -

who knows. Not me.
2018-02-25 20:38:25 UTC
Post by Casa de Masa
says...
Now here's a gal with balls, unlike the rest of you pansies!
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mich-model-shoots-her-husband-030519815.html
https://tinyurl.com/ycav7cey
LoLoLoL
And they weren't even niggers!
Perhaps not, but everyone knows Michigan is full of freaks.
Also moulies and ragheads.
who knows. Not me.
It's a fact. Take it from me.

- -

go easy
2018-02-26 20:06:42 UTC
Post by Casa de Masa
says...
Now here's a gal with balls, unlike the rest of you pansies!
LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mich-model-shoots-her-husband-030519815.html
https://tinyurl.com/ycav7cey
LoLoLoL
And they weren't even niggers!
Perhaps not, but everyone knows Michigan is full of freaks.
Also moulies and ragheads.
who knows. Not me.
It's a fact. Take it from me.
go easy
Nice and slow. Hands on the steering wheel where I can see 'em.

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Nice and slow.
I bet you say that to Yassin every time he pushes his dick into
your rectum, Andrzej.
David
2018-02-26 21:25:54 UTC
"Sick old pedo AndrewAndrzejBaron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)" wrote in
message news:p71q78$8ag$***@pcls7.std.com...

In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Nice and slow.
I bet you say that to Yassin every time he pushes his dick into
your rectum, Andrzej.

and the one time I thought outward