WOT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?
2017-04-16 16:03:05 UTC
As a military man, I prefer something strong. A martini is always
welcome here at Sunset Chateau.

Wot is your favorite?
NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-16 16:14:33 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:03:05 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
As a military man, I prefer something strong. A martini is always
welcome here at Sunset Chateau.
Wot is your favorite?
Don't give me that, KKKoloon...Sunshit Shiteau offers a wide choice of
bumwines, including Thunderbird, Wild Irish Rose and Night Train
Express.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 16:17:20 UTC
On 4/16/2017 9:14 AM, NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile
Post by NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:03:05 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
As a military man, I prefer something strong. A martini is always
welcome here at Sunset Chateau.
Wot is your favorite?
Don't give me that, KKKoloon...Sunshit Shiteau offers a wide choice of
bumwines, including Thunderbird, Wild Irish Rose and Night Train
Express.
You woodn't even get the cheap stuff, sluttess.
LOL
NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-16 18:28:34 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:17:20 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 4/16/2017 9:14 AM, NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile
Post by NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:03:05 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
As a military man, I prefer something strong. A martini is always
welcome here at Sunset Chateau.
Wot is your favorite?
Don't give me that, KKKoloon...Sunshit Shiteau offers a wide choice of
bumwines, including Thunderbird, Wild Irish Rose and Night Train
Express.
You woodn't even get the cheap stuff, sluttess.
LOL
YOU wood, moulie. You DO!
LOLOK
The Peeler
2017-04-16 19:45:14 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:28:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You woodn't even get the cheap stuff, sluttess.
LOL
YOU wood, moulie. You DO!
But you wouldn't, sluttess!
Post by NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, you disgusting
cocksucker?
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-16 22:22:23 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
"YOU wood", dumb cocksucking freak? LOL!
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:37:24 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:14:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
As a military man, I prefer something strong. A martini is always
welcome here at Sunset Chateau.
Wot is your favorite?
Don't give me that, KKKoloon...
Right, you don't want his martini ...you want his "champagne", sick serbian
sow!
--
Michael analyzing anal Razovic:
"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum
MID: <ae4fb23f-2205-4ed2-960f-***@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2017-04-16 22:21:37 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO forger named Andrew "Andrzej" Baron wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

HINT!

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 16:19:53 UTC
As a military man, I prefer something strong. A martini is always
welcome here at Sunset Chateau.
Wot is your favorite?
Wow, that's a toughie...
I would really have to say I don't have one...
I drink the *most* coffee because of no (or low with milk) calories, and when it works, the caffeine. Does that equal *favorite*? Not so sure...
It's not good to drink too much alcohol.
Don't tell me wot's not good, sonny.
Keep it up and I'll let my Iron Fist dance all over yer face.
Is that wot you want?
Well?
sorry, i'm not in the mood to play.
yesterday i watched jakob dylan (wallflowers) videos and cried to myself, "i don't want to be alone," and cried.
I don't fucking care.
Jakob Dylan--sounds like some punk-ass kid who needs a good kick in his
cunt.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 16:24:23 UTC
As a military man, I prefer something strong. A martini is always
welcome here at Sunset Chateau.
Wot is your favorite?
Wow, that's a toughie...
I would really have to say I don't have one...
I drink the *most* coffee because of no (or low with milk) calories, and when it works, the caffeine. Does that equal *favorite*? Not so sure...
It's not good to drink too much alcohol.
Don't tell me wot's not good, sonny.
Keep it up and I'll let my Iron Fist dance all over yer face.
Is that wot you want?
Well?
sorry, i'm not in the mood to play.
yesterday i watched jakob dylan (wallflowers) videos and cried to myself, "i don't want to be alone," and cried.
I don't fucking care.
Jakob Dylan--sounds like some punk-ass kid who needs a good kick in his
cunt.
well he's not.
and you, sir, are an idiot.
Go fluck yerself.
Jack G
You sure know how to treat trolls with no ears.
NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-16 18:37:59 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:19:53 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 9:10:12 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund
[...]
A jew, more likely than not. Shuch as jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein!
The Peeler
2017-04-16 19:48:13 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:37:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I don't fucking care.
Jakob Dylan--sounds like some punk-ass kid who needs a good kick in his
cunt.
A jew, more likely than not. Shuch as jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein!
You, too, sound like some punk-ass kid who needs a good kick in her ass,
Miss Recktum!
--
Si1k from uk.rec.driving to psychotic Razovic:
"YOU shouldn't concern yourself with other people's lives. You have enough
MID: <1435554140386850269.570636me-***@news.aioe.org>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-16 22:23:09 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_Poland
LOLOK!
What's so funny about the mass rape of Polish women?