where are my photo's stored on the web.
Add Reply
Eris
2017-03-06 20:44:59 UTC
I think it was the firs one and I can't find it or remember it's name.
meport
2017-03-07 01:57:17 UTC
Post by Eris
I think it was the firs one and I can't find it or remember it's name.
I turned off windows sky drive or drive one or what ever the hell they
call it. How MS found that out is beyond me but they did. I get a
message from them 20 times a week wanting me to turn it back on. At
first the messages told me about all the wonderful benefits I was
missing not using the sky as my storage. Then they switched to some
garbage about not using the sky makes me venerable to hackers because
the sky is so secure and nothing else is, which is completely contrary
to PC Magazine which wrote sky storage is totally open to even the most
amateurish hackers because there is no way to stop hacking from an app
already in the sky. Now they are harping on about how cheap it is and
how convenient it is and how much time I would save going to the sky.
Well, it ain't gonna happen. I will never turn the sky back on because
there is no way to make it secure and MS knows it.
---
meport
Jack G.
I got tired of the bullshit from One Drive and uninstalled it.
Stagger Lee
2017-03-07 20:05:53 UTC
Post by Jack G.
I got tired of the bullshit from One Drive and uninstalled it.
This from an idiot that uses google groups.

LoLoLoL

!Jones
2017-03-07 02:30:16 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:44:59 -0800 (PST), in alt.war.vietnam Eris
Post by Eris
I think it was the firs one and I can't find it or remember it's name.
What difference does it make where it is, then?

Jones
Eris
2017-03-07 02:50:32 UTC
Post by Eris
I think it was the firs one and I can't find it or remember it's name.
What difference does it make where it is, then?
Jones
First there ws only one. That's the one