Dementia now Britain's biggest killer, overtaking heart disease for first time
2017-11-08 17:44:11 UTC
Many postings show this to be true...
Dementia is now Britain's biggest killer, overtaking heart disease for first
time new figures have shown.
Some 70,366 people died from Alzheimer's disease and dementia last year
compared to around 66,076 deaths from heart disease.
In 2015 heart disease was the biggest killer with 69,785 death, while 69,182
people died from dementia.
The switch is being driven by the ageing British population, combined with
improvements in heart health, as more people are prescribed statins and beta
blockers to cope with high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Well, my research shows the main problem (on the tiny island nation) lies with centuries of inbreeding, whose outward manifestations--at least the immediate ones--are buck teeth, poor dentition, and pale faces.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Also, the proclivity toward homosexuality.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-11-08 17:56:14 UTC
On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:45:27 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Many postings show this to be true...
Dementia is now Britain's biggest killer, overtaking heart disease for first
time new figures have shown.
Some 70,366 people died from Alzheimer's disease and dementia last year
compared to around 66,076 deaths from heart disease.
In 2015 heart disease was the biggest killer with 69,785 death, while 69,182
people died from dementia.
The switch is being driven by the ageing British population, combined with
improvements in heart health, as more people are prescribed statins and beta
blockers to cope with high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Well, my research shows the main problem (on the tiny island nation) lies with centuries of inbreeding, whose outward manifestations--at least the immediate ones--are buck teeth, poor dentition, and pale faces.
Also, the proclivity toward homosexuality.
Don't forget our mutated gargantuan dicks that you are also so envious
of.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

LOL! Yer funny. ʘ‿ʘ
Jack G...
2017-11-08 18:20:01 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
[...]