hadn't heard this in a while
Chinook Lover
2017-04-20 21:08:05 UTC
funny youtube ww2 joke

--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well. we
gonna try fistula surgery again...a little higher up"

---
http://www.avg.com
dino
2017-04-21 00:45:15 UTC
Post by Chinook Lover
funny youtube ww2 joke
http://youtu.be/cOnVHWMKAJA
I played that for my wife who is a Brit; she cracked up laughing.
Chinook Lover
2017-04-21 01:22:28 UTC
Post by dino
Post by Chinook Lover
funny youtube ww2 joke
http://youtu.be/cOnVHWMKAJA
I played that for my wife who is a Brit; she cracked up laughing.
she would be familiar with the WW??? complaint about the 'yanks'
'overpaid, oversexed and over here'

http://www.avg.com
dino
2017-04-21 02:55:09 UTC
Post by Chinook Lover
Post by dino
Post by Chinook Lover
funny youtube ww2 joke
http://youtu.be/cOnVHWMKAJA
I played that for my wife who is a Brit; she cracked up laughing.
she would be familiar with the WW??? complaint about the 'yanks'
'overpaid, oversexed and over here'
Oh yes. Her dad was in the war. He would not have approved of her marrying an
American.