NIGGER TOES
2017-12-01 02:51:10 UTC
I furst learned that expression as a child. I remember it clearly. We were at the dining table and there was a big glass bowl of assorted nuts. I remember picking a big one out and asking what it was called.

"Nigger toe," my father said.

Then everyone began to laugh...

Now the, how about your fond memories? You got any?
If ya do, please feel free to share....
And god bless.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-01 14:19:57 UTC
I furst learned that expression as a child.  I remember it clearly.  We were at the dining table and there was a big glass bowl of assorted nuts.  I remember picking a big one out and asking what it was called.
"Nigger toe," my father said.
Then everyone began to laugh...
Now the, how about your fond memories?  You got any?
If ya do, please feel free to share....
And god bless.
I mean, other than the one where BrennAss blows the entire U.S. Navy and calls it sushi.