25-YEAR-OLD CROSS-EYED NIGGER RAPIST GETS MOUTHY IN COURT
2018-01-05 02:57:19 UTC
Kaquawn Lane, formerly of Gahanna, refused to sign a form confirming that he would register as a sex offender every 90 days after his release from prison. "I'll never get out," he told Judge Stephen L. McIntosh. "Why would I need to sign the registration? I will never get out. I'll never get out ... I will die in prison."

The smile on Judge McIntosh's face grew broad, and he replied, "Yes, and isn't that where all you niggers belong?"

LOL
The nigger earns his name everyday...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5c9c7834-f56c-303b-8a74-3b9322209899/ss_serial-rapist-not-happy-with.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Also http://niggermania.com Tom Shelly for president!
dolf
2018-01-06 14:56:03 UTC
— KERNEL BURKE SODOMIZES YOUNG BOYS
Everyday.
— VOYEURISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN ALTRUISM (***
DRAFT IN PROGRESS ***)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 7 January 2018

It is not the stories of war which are its valour but that America or any
other country adhered to universal principles (eg. such as DAOist
meta-descriptor prototypes) of right as the basis for any just cause for
the prosecution of war.

— MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (PISSY HERRINGS) —

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES 👣.
FAKE NEWS ✍️ HELTER SKELTER.
EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER 💊.
MELANIA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS 👙.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER? {ie. note any abnormal intake of water}
PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES.
SHIP OF STATE 🦅 IN DEEP WATER 🌊.”

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

JACO DAR (***@KOOKS) @ 0419 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "A homosexual
military man is at a far greater risk of castration from the barracks, than
a homosexual man walking down the street.

Most military men come from traditional conservative backgrounds and would
not be as likely to come out of the closet as their flamboyant urban
cousin."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0026 HOURS 5 JULY 2017: “FURST POAST FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY
2017!

Up which da chickens is me.”

DOLF @ 0047 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: “It's the 5 July 2017 here wanker:

Nous: #77
Time: 00:45 hrs
Date: 2018.4.1
Torah:
Dao: Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason
Tetra: #57 - Guardedness
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons

Solar Eclipse: 22 July 2009 (AEST)

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:0.47>

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS*

We know time before you do and hence we don't need chickens in cages to
warn us of Saddam Hussein's chemical attacks.”

JACK ANDERSON (DESERET NEWS) @ 0000 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 1991: "ALLIED
TROOPS EXPECTING CHEMICAL ATTACKS:

Everyone likes to hedge their bets out here with good luck charms,
religious medals, *THEIR* *LADY'S* *LINGERIE* *TUCKED* *UNDER* *THEIR*
*HELMETS* - *AND* *CHICKENS*.

On the front lines, guarding against a chemical attack by Saddam Hussein,
are chickens, which serve the function of canaries in a coal mine. If they
keel over, the troops know the area has been ‘slimed’ - jargon for a
chemical or biological attack. At one base, the chief chicken is Buford,
and he sits in a cage next to a gas monitoring machine. Buford is the
backup.

If the machine fails, Buford won't.

Even the base newspaper is called ‘Buford Talks’."

<http://www.deseretnews.com/article/146999/ALLIED-TROOPS-EXPECTING-CHEMICAL-ATTACKS.html>

— PTSD OR PISSY SISSY TURD DRUNKS? —

"YOU ***@TFACED AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON'T GO AWAY.

WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN'T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.

LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.

NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH."

[IMAGE: COLONEL [DON JUAN] EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D.
PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VETERAN / LADY BOY WANTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WITH WIFE)
BURKE AS WHITE SUPREMACIST FREEMASONRY {A-U-M} DELUSIONAL ***@T]

Aren't you a Knights Templar International as Freemasonry engaging within a
travesty as a religious Saint Andrews cause célèbre pantomime of public
indecency?

Don’t venture too far into the forest by yourself otherwise you might find
some German speaking Americans dancing naked around a memorial to executed
nazi war criminals singing:

— MEIN KAMPF —

“HEIL BANNON {ie. aryan: descendent of white}.
ALL PRAISE DNA.
THOU ART THE SON.
OUR LOVE CONVEY.

HEIR TO US REBORN.
THE PHOENIX RISEN.
RESCUED FROM SCORN.
AND ETERNAL DERISION.”

[STEVE {crowned} BANNON TO RELEASE KISS AND TELL EPITOME OF AMERICAN
POLITICAL INTRIGUE: MEIN KAMPF 10 DAYS ON FROM THE MOOCH]

YOUTUBE: "Donald Duck der Nazi"

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 1055 HOURS ON 4 JANUARY 2018: "All your life you have
grown up in your own construct [as our Fuehrer has pontificated:

‘A child, for example, who in its very early years has been frightened with
the threat of the bogey-man in the dark, will frequently retain throughout
all the years of its development a fear of entering a dark room, a cellar
or the like; among women a fear of this nature inculcated in early youth
often persists for a lifetime.’ IDEA: @233 / PAGE: #514]

It is a square box and all your impressions and what has been impressed
since your birth is contained within that box.

And so, looking at this for an example...

You are told to say 'please' and told to say 'thank you'.

The problem is, true humility and gratitude comes from outside that box.

So, no amount of 'impressing' within that box is ever going to achieve true
humility and gratitude.

That is why all the human effort in the world cannot change what a human
being is, and the proof of that is, you can't stop what is happening from
happening.

Believe it or not. 🙂"

DOLF @ 1229 HOURS ON 4 JANUARY 2018: "MICHAEL ‘MANSON’ MCCLEAN WORSHIPS
BAAL POER’S DILDO AS A CONSTRUCT:

"THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK EVIL OF DIGNITIES.

WHEREAS ANGELS, WHICH ARE GREATER IN POWER AND MIGHT, BRING NOT RAILING
ACCUSATION AGAINST THEM BEFORE THE LORD.

BUT THESE, AS NATURAL BRUTE BEASTS, MADE TO BE TAKEN AND DESTROYED, SPEAK
EVIL OF THE THINGS THAT THEY UNDERSTAND NOT; AND SHALL UTTERLY PERISH IN
THEIR OWN CORRUPTION;

AND SHALL RECEIVE THE REWARD OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AS THEY THAT COUNT IT
PLEASURE TO RIOT IN THE DAY TIME. SPOTS THEY ARE AND BLEMISHES, SPORTING
THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN DECEIVINGS WHILE THEY FEAST WITH YOU;

HAVING EYES FULL OF ADULTERY, AND THAT CANNOT CEASE FROM SIN; BEGUILING
UNSTABLE SOULS: AN HEART THEY HAVE EXERCISED WITH COVETOUS PRACTICES;
CURSED CHILDREN:

WHICH HAVE FORSAKEN THE RIGHT WAY, AND ARE GONE ASTRAY, FOLLOWING THE WAY
OF BALAAM THE SON OF BOSOR, WHO LOVED THE WAGES OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;

BUT WAS REBUKED FOR HIS INIQUITY: THE DUMB ASS SPEAKING WITH MAN’S VOICE
FORBAD THE MADNESS OF THE PROPHET.

THESE ARE WELLS WITHOUT WATER, CLOUDS THAT ARE CARRIED WITH A TEMPEST; TO
WHOM THE MIST OF DARKNESS IS RESERVED FOR EVER.

ABC NEWS (REUTERS) @ 6 JANUARY 2018: "EGYPT BALLOON CRASH: SEVERAL
AUSTRALIANS INVOLVED IN INCIDENT AT LUXOR RESORT, DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN
AFFAIRS AND TRADING CONFIRMS:

A number of Australians have been caught up in a hot air balloon accident
near Egypt's ancient city of Luxor after the balloon crash-landed, killing
a tourist from South Africa and injuring at least 12 others.

A spokesperson for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade said it was
providing consular assistance to the Australians involved in the incident.

State media blamed the crash on poor weather conditions without
elaborating.

High winds and sandstorms hit regions across the country, clouding the
skies at Cairo's main airport and forcing the closure of a number of Red
Sea ports.

A South African man died in the crash and an Argentinian and two French
tourists were being treated in hospital, a health ministry spokesman said.

Health officials and state media had earlier said a woman died.

A number of other tourists were also taken to Luxor International Hospital
but released after a few hours, the ministry said.

Luxor, a city surrounded by ancient tombs and other historic sites, is one
of the main focuses of Egypt's tourism industry — a key revenue-earner that
the Government has been trying to revive after years of political turmoil.

The balloon had deviated from its allotted path and crashed with 20
tourists on board, the Civil Aviation Authority said in a statement.

Twenty-one other balloon trips carrying more than 400 tourists had all
landed safely on Friday, it added.

Sandstorms lashed wide parts of the country, including Cairo, Sinai and
coastal areas overlooking the Red sea, the national weather forecasting
agency said.

Luxor governor Mohamed Badr ordered the closure of all highways linking to
other provinces due to poor visibility.

Staff at Cairo International Airport said they were on high alert because
of the strong winds and storms, though no trips were cancelled or
rescheduled.

Nineteen people, most of them Asian and European tourists, died near Luxor
in 2013 when a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed after a mid-air gas
explosion."
[<http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-06/australians-involved-in-egypt-balloon-crash-at-luxor-resort/9308078>]

"FOR WHEN THEY SPEAK GREAT SWELLING WORDS OF VANITY, THEY ALLURE THROUGH
THE LUSTS OF THE FLESH, THROUGH MUCH WANTONNESS, THOSE THAT WERE CLEAN
ESCAPED FROM THEM WHO LIVE IN ERROR.

WHILE THEY PROMISE THEM LIBERTY, THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE SERVANTS OF
CORRUPTION: FOR OF WHOM A MAN IS OVERCOME, OF THE SAME IS HE BROUGHT IN
BONDAGE.

FOR IF AFTER THEY HAVE ESCAPED THE POLLUTIONS OF THE WORLD THROUGH THE
KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, THEY ARE AGAIN ENTANGLED
THEREIN, AND OVERCOME, THE LATTER END {#1376 as #5, #200, #600, #1, #300,
#70, #200 = eschatos (ἔσχατος) (G2078):

@memeBrain [Telos: #1376, Super: #16 - Being a Guide, Returning to the
Root; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding,
Preponderance of the great, Critical mass; Tetra: 75 - Failure, Ego: #80 -
Primitivist Independence, Remaining in Isolation; I-Ching: H16 -
Contentment, Enthusiasm, Providing-For, Excess; Tetra: 23 - Ease]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #16 - Being a
Guide, Returning to the Root; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess,
Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Critical mass; Tetra: 75 -
Failure / INNER: #16 - Being a Guide, Returning to the Root; I-Ching: H28 -
Major Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great,
Critical mass; Tetra: 75 - Failure} #16 has 29 Categories:

#1, #2, #8, #5
= Slaughter, murder; #1, #5, #6, #4 = n. Strength; #1, #5, #10 = Where; #1,
#5, #10 = Shortened form of #1 #5 #10 #5, divine name (see 21).; #1, #7,
#6, #2 = Hyssop; #1, #8, #7 = To grasp, grapple, seize; to hold fast; to
take fright; to join together; fasten in; to cover over; to shut fast; to
take out (by lot); #1, #8, #7 = Property; #1, #8, #7 = n. Seizer or
Possessor; #1, #10, #5 = Clamorous bird (of prey --- unclean), vulture,
falcon; #1, #10, #5 = Where?, where now?, anywhere; #1, #10, #5 = Criers,
howlers; jackals; #2, #4, #10 = So often as; #2, #5, #9 = To shine, gleam;
#2, #5, #9 = Marble; alabaster; #2, #7, #7 = To despise; cut off, plunder,
spoil, rob; #2, #9, #5 = To prate, babble; #2, #9, #5 = Idle talk, prating;
#3, #6, #7 = To flee, to hasten away; refuge; #3, #8, #5 = To gush, burst
forth; #5, #6, #5 = To breathe, to live, to be or exist; to breathe after
or desire; to expire, die; ruin; desire, cupidity; calamity;
mischievousness; #5, #10, #1 = He, she, it; she; she is, was; #7, #6, #3 =
To enclose, envelope; #8, #3, #5 = To cut into, to cleave; #8, #4, #4 = To
be sharp, pointed, to be eager, quick, fierce; to sharpen, brighten; n.
Sharpness; #8, #6, #2 = To be bound, indebted; debt; #8, #7, #1 = To
behold, look on; #8, #8 = A hook or ring; #9, #6, #1 = To be miry, dirty;
to twine or bind together; to fast; #10, #1, #5 = To be becoming, suitable;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #80 - Primitivist
Independence, Remaining in Isolation; I-Ching: H16 - Contentment,
Enthusiasm, Providing-For, Excess; Tetra: 23 - Ease / INNER: #39 -
Achieving Oneness, Root of Order; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess,
Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Great surpassing, Critical
mass; Tetra: 76 - Aggravation} #80 has 26 Categories:

#80 = Pe; #80, #1 = Pe; #80, #5 = Pe / Mouth; #3, #2, #70, #5 = Hill; #3,
#7, #70 = To cut off, hew down; stem, trunk, stump; sapling; #3, #50, #7,
#20 = Treasuries; #5, #40, #30, #5 = Abundance; force; multitude; #10, #60,
#6, #4 = Foundation, princes; n. Yesod, Foundation or Basis name of the 9th
Sephira. Yesod corresponds to the Genital Organs of Adam Qadmon (#161);
#10, #70 = A shovel (for removing the ashes from the altar); #20, #5, #50,
#5 = Priesthood; priestly office; #20, #10, #50 = *A* *PLANETARY* *AND*
*PROCREATIONAL* *DIETY* (*BAAL* *POER*) *LATER* *ASSOCIATED* *WITH* *THE*
*WINTER* *SOLSTICE* *SATURNALIA* *FESTIVAL* *HELD* *FROM* 17 TO 24 DECEMBER
[Acts 7:42-43; Amos 5:25-27]; #20, #30, #30 = To deck (with a garland), to
crown; to kindle or glow; to complete; n. Perfection; #20, #60 = Throne;
banner; #30, #40, #6, #4 = Accustomed to or familiar with; a disciple or
adherent; #40, #40 = The letter Mem; water; #40, #7, #30, #3 = Fork,
flesh-hook; #40, #20, #20 = To fall to pieces, go to ruin; #60, #6, #4, #10
= n. Confidant; #60, #20 = A thicket; a crowd or mass (of people); #60, #20
= A booth or hut; the tabernacle; #70, #3, #2, #5 = Lust or passion; #70,
#4, #6 = n. Timely or Seasonable (the prophet Iddo, author of some lost
historical works and also the name of the grandfather of the prophet
Zechariah); #70, #6, #4 = Still, while, yet, again; further, longer;
besides; #70, #6, #4 = To turn or wind, to bind; to be strong or firm; to
endure or continue; to certify or assure, to exhort or comfort; to ratify
or sanction; to bind fast or ensnare; #70, #9, #1 = Counsel or discretion;
#70, #10 = A ruin;

A superlative probably from the keyword ἔχω {#1405 as #5, #600, #800

@memeBrain [Telos: #1405, Super: #43 - Absolute Negation, It's Universal
Application; I-Ching: H50 - The Cauldron, Holding; Tetra: 44 - Stove, Ego:
#28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 -
Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle]

} (in the sense of contiguity); farthest, final (of place or time):--ends
of, last, latter end, lowest, uttermost as *TELOS* and as an adverb from
ἔσχατος; finally, ie. (with ἔχω) at the extremity of life:--point of
death"}

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #43 - Absolute
Negation, It's Universal Application; I-Ching: H50 - The Cauldron, Holding;
Tetra: 44 - Stove / INNER: #2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching:
H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16 - Contact} #43 has 12
Categories:

#1, #10, #20, #2, #6, #4 = n. Inglorious; #3, #4, #6, #30 =
Great, vast, mighty; #3, #10, #30 = To roll; a revolving; age; exultation,
joy; #3, #30, #10 = To open up, reveal; cause to migrate, lead away
captive; #3, #40 = Accumulation, junction, addition; together, also, even;
#7, #6, #30 = To shake, pour out; put aside, remove; #8, #30, #5 = To be
weak, feeble; to be sick or ill; to feel pain, hurt; to soothe, stroke; to
be sweet, comely; to adorn; a cake; sacrificial cake; #10, #4, #10, #4,
#10, #5 = n. Beloved of Yah --- a name of Solomon the Son of David; #30,
#2, #10, #1 = Lion or lioness; #30, #6, #7 = To wend or bend aside; to turn
away; almond-tree or hazel; n. An Incline; #30, #8, #5 = To grind, to chew,
to eat; #40, #3 = Great, mighty; a Magus or magician;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #28 - Opposites
and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The
turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle / INNER: #28 - Opposites and
Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning
point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle} #28 has 16 Categories:

#1, #2, #10, #5, #6, #4 = n. Father is renown; #2, #6, #20 = To tangle, to
perplex; #3, #8, #7, #10 = n. Valley of Vision; #4, #10, #7, #5, #2 = n. Of
Gold, a place rich in gold and near Sinai; #7, #2, #4, #10, #5 = n. Yah
Presents; #7, #2, #10, #4, #5 = n. Dowered; #7, #20, #1 = To be clear,
transparent; to be pure; #8, #9, #10, #1 = Sin-offering; #8, #10, #10 = To
live; #8, #20 = A man-trap; the gums, palate, inside of mouth (stress is on
those parts which taste food); #9, #10, #9 = Clay; mud, mire; #10, #4, #10,
#4 = Lovely, pleasant; one beloved, a friend; #10, #8, #4, #6 = His or its
unions; together; alike; all together; n. Union; #20, #4, #4 = To cut or
hollow out; to burn, glow, sparkle; #20, #6, #2 = To shine, twinkle, n.
Nubia; #20, #8 = Strength; might; ability, capacity; violence; strength (of
the earth), wealth, produce, riches, means; a lizard (gecko);

IS WORSE WITH THEM THAN THE BEGINNING {prōtos: #1550 as #80, #100, #800,
#300, #70, #200 = πρωτος (G4413)}.

@memeBrain [Telos: #1550, Super: #51 - Natural Guides and Nursing
Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion), Confining, Entangled;
Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion, Ego: #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence;
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #51 - Natural
Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion),
Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion / INNER: #10 - Impossible
Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to
Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 - Response} #51 has 25 Categories:

#1, #4, #6, #40 = The land of Edom, Essau or his posterity the Idumeans;
#1, #10, #40 = To alarm, to be noisy, to rage; #1, #10, #40 = Fearful,
terrible; #1, #10, #40 = Terrors, idols; #1, #20, #30 = To eat (often used
of sword, fire, hunger, pestilence, idols, etc.); #1, #20, #30 = Eating;
food; provision; prey; #1, #20, #30 = n. I Am Able; #1, #30, #20 = These;
#1, #50 = n. of Heliopolis, with #2 #10 #400 #300 #40 #300; #1, #50 =
Where?, whither?; #1, #50 = Ah now!, ah I pray thee!; #1, #50 = To be
nothing, naughty, wicked; to make effort, labor; to be exhausted, to
suffer; to earn by labour; #3, #8, #40 = To glow, to flame; n. Live Coal;
#5, #6, #40 = To roar, to be noisy; to agitate; #5, #40, #6 = Them; #8, #2,
#6, #30, #5 = Wrong, harm; #10, #40, #1 = To be bright, warm; #20, #30, #1
= To hold, confine, shut up; to restrain, keep back; enclosure; a prison;
demarcation; #30, #1, #20 = To go (business or errand); to send or
dispatch; #30, #6, #10, #5 = Wreath, garland; #40, #2, #9 = Look-out,
expectation, hope; #40, #8, #2, #1 = Concealment, hiding-place; #50, #1 =
raw or under-done; #50, #1 = Now!, pray! (particle or interjection of
wishing or inciting); #50, #1 = n. House of Ammon, Thebes (in Egypt);

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness / INNER: #11 -
Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness} #11 has
24 Categories:

#1, #2, #8 = To slaughter; #1, #4, #6 = n. Mighty One; #1, #3, #7 = To
cluster; #1, #5, #5 = Ah!, oh! (interjection of grief); #1, #6, #4 = To
turn; to wind; to surround; to be strong, mighty; #1, #6, #4 = Turner (fire
poker made of wood); a fire-brand; #1, #8, #2 = n. Father's Brother =
'Uncle'; #1, #10 = Where?; #1, #10 = Woe!; #1, #10 = Howl; howler; #1, #10
= Abode; coast; shore-land; island; #2, #6, #3 = Food; #3, #6, #2 = n. A
Pit; #3, #4, #4 = To cleave, to dig; till, plow; to cut off; locusts; #3,
#8 = Issuing forth, birth; #4, #2, #5 = To flow out, to evacuate (the
body), urinate; tattle, talk, report, rumor; #4, #5, #2 = To shine, gleam;
to glitter; gold; #5, #3, #3 = To speak softly, whisper; sound of heart
beating; #5, #6 = Oh!, wo! (grief); #7, #2, #2 = A buzzer, fly, mosquito;
#7, #4 = Proud; impudent, wanton; impious; #8, #2, #1 = To wrap, hide; #8,
#3 = Festival; feast; festive sacrifice; #9, #1 = Good; pleasing;

"FOR IT HAD BEEN BETTER FOR THEM NOT TO HAVE KNOWN THE WAY OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS, THAN, AFTER THEY HAVE KNOWN IT, TO TURN FROM THE HOLY
COMMANDMENT DELIVERED UNTO THEM.

BUT IT IS HAPPENED UNTO THEM ACCORDING TO THE TRUE PROVERB, THE DOG IS
TURNED TO HIS OWN VOMIT AGAIN; AND THE SOW THAT WAS WASHED TO HER WALLOWING
IN THE MIRE." [2 Peter 2:10-22 (KJV)]

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 1742 HOURS ON 5 JANUARY 2018: "Dolf, this thread is for
serious practitioners of thought, not for idiots with Chung like spamming
tendencies.

Thanks."

DOLF @ 2226 HOURS ON 5 JANUARY 2018: "You feeling lonely aren't you?

Since you aren't partial to the BIBLE you might like BANNON’s *TABLE*
*TALK*...

"HITLER'S *TABLE* *TALK*" (German: Tischgespräche im Führerhauptquartier)
is the title given to a series of World War II monologues delivered by
Adolf Hitler, which were transcribed from 1941 to 1944. Hitler's remarks
were recorded by Heinrich Heim, Henry Picker, and Martin Bormann, and later
published by different editors, under different titles, in three different
languages.

Martin Bormann, who was serving as Hitler's private secretary, persuaded
Hitler to allow a team of specially picked officers to record in shorthand
his private conversations for posterity. The first notes were taken by the
lawyer Heinrich Heim, starting from 5 July 1941 to mid-March 1942. Taking
his place, Henry Picker took notes from 21 March 1942 until 2 August 1942,
after which Heinrich Heim and Martin Bormann continued appending material
off and on until 1944.

The talks were recorded at the Führer Headquarters in the company of
Hitler's inner circle. The talks dwell on war and foreign affairs but also
Hitler's attitudes on religion, culture, philosophy, his personal
aspirations and feelings towards his enemies and friends."
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler%27s_Table_Talk>

MILOCH ITCHY KOALA (***@NEWSGUY.COM) @ 0300 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY
2018: "This is why I don’t trust in psychics... I just trust in my healing
crystals, tarot cards, coffee reading and zodiac signs.

CONSTRUCT: {THE DUCK QUACKS SO IT MUST BE FASCIST}

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/The%20DUCK%20quacks%20so%20it%20must%20be%20fascist.pdf>

*TO* *BE* *CONTINUED* *BY* *INSERTION* *HERE* OF EXCERPTS FROM: “DIARY ON
MY TRIP TO NORTH KOREA SO AS TO CHAT WITH KIM JONG UN, OUR ENJOYMENT OF
WAGNER OPERA AND AND DISCUSSIONS ON HIS FORTH COMING MEMOIR:

THE ART OF DICTATORSHIP IN THE SLAUGHTER OF THE YOUTH” of 11 to 12 May 2017

DOLF @ 0714 HOURS ON 1 DECEMBER 2016 (2 YEARS PRIOR): "I had an interesting
conversation with a German man and friend who expressed a cultural concern
to me about holocaust guilt, which started me thinking. I replied that
Heidegger was responsible for much of the transformative thinking to
Western philosophy of the age and which together with some pseudoscientific
rationalisations gave rise to socialism as fascism.

He existed within the fabric of institutional educational thinking of the
time and contributed to such concepts as origins of language and being &
time.

That the Jewish people are themselves uniquely defined by an attribute of
time such as the sabbath day and the Kabbalah centric celestial hierarchy
as attributed time and technology of the soul which permeated Christian
identity in the Middle Ages particularly.

Their communal isolationism from general society failed to raise any voice
of objection or make any contributions contrary to Heidegger's view--I
can't readily find to this day, any Jewish philosophers and theological
thinkers who from their Torah perspective, challenged that branch of German
thinking.

If they did, the outcome might have been different.”

YOUTUBE: “Days of Our Lives (2004)”

EXCERPTS FROM: “VOYEURISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN
ALTRUISM”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Voyeurism.pdf>

- dolf
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Kaquawn Lane, formerly of Gahanna, refused to sign a form confirming
that he would register as a sex offender every 90 days after his release
from prison. "I'll never get out," he told Judge Stephen L. McIntosh.
"Why would I need to sign the registration? I will never get out. I'll
never get out ... I will die in prison."
The smile on Judge McIntosh's face grew broad, and he replied, "Yes, and
isn't that where all you niggers belong?"
LOL
The nigger earns his name everyday...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5c9c7834-f56c-303b-8a74-3b9322209899/ss_serial-rapist-not-happy-with.html
Also http://niggermania.com Tom Shelly for president!
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David
2018-01-06 15:08:12 UTC
in progress
Tony
Enter the showers at your own peril with that Nigger locked up.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-08 20:01:03 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Kaquawn Lane, formerly of Gahanna, refused to sign a form confirming
that he would register as a sex offender every 90 days after his
release from prison. "I'll never get out," he told Judge Stephen L.
McIntosh. "Why would I need to sign the registration? I will never get
out. I'll never get out ... I will die in prison."
Also http://niggermania.com        Tom Shelly for president!
Enter the showers at your own peril with that Nigger locked up.
As an aside, there is little difference betwixt a nigger rapist and uh nigger rapper.
Just sayin'.