Mark Levin: A Seditious Stark Raving Mad Trump Hater
Add Reply
Uncle Sam
2017-03-04 16:27:27 UTC
What is Mark Levin hiding? Anyone who listens to his rot must
posses a depraved hatred for our nation and President. We have a
place for assholes like him. It's in Cuba and called Gitmo.

The seditious bastard is a stark raving mad Trump hater.

Mark Levin Warns Conservatives: Donald Trump Is "Taking You For A
Ride," "You Will Be Disappointed"

Mark Levin Warns Conservatives:
Donald Trump Is "Taking You For A Ride,"...
Conservative talk radio host and Ted Cruz supporter Mark Levin
devoted ten minutes of his Thursday radio program to laying out
the case that Donald Trump is not a true conservative, and that
his willingness to compromise on basic issues is a bad omen for a
potential Trump presidency.

Levin begins descibing Trump's apathetic reaction to North
Carolina's 'bathroom bill'. "Leave it the way it is," Trump said.
"People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate."

Levin disagreed. "This should be a no brainer for a
conservative," Levin said about supporting the state bill forcing
people to use the restrooms corresponding to their biological
birth gender. "This should be a no brainer for any rational
person."

Ted Cruz was similarly perplexed today by Trump's support for the
transgender right to go to the bathroom of their choice,
wondering: Have we gone stark raving nuts? Grown adult men,
strangers, should not be alone in a bathroom with little girls...

Levin said that Trump's willingness to compromise on such a basic
issue proves that his talk about being a conservative was just an
"act," put on to win the Republican primary, and now that the
primary has moved on to "liberal states" like Connecticut,
Maryland and Pennsylvania -- Trump is going to start "acting" nore
liberal.

"I'm just telling you folks something. Should he be the nominee, I
honestly believe we're going to get crushed. This is just my
opinon. His negatives are so damn high. Even with white males...
But should he win. Many of you are going to be very disappointed.
He will resort to the dealmaking. And dealmaking without
principles is a very dangerous thing," Levin concluded.
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-04 19:44:52 UTC
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 16:27:27 +0000 (UTC), Uncle Sam
Post by Uncle Sam
What is Mark Levin hiding? Anyone who listens to his rot must
posses a depraved hatred for our nation and President.
It is well known that jews constantly try to undermine their host
countries.
Or 'Israel'.
NEMO (not forging sick old Andrzej, Baron of pedos)
2017-03-04 19:56:37 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT NEMO wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

Stop sucking donkeydick, sicko perv!
The Peeler
2017-03-04 21:23:43 UTC
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 11:44:52 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Uncle Sam
What is Mark Levin hiding? Anyone who listens to his rot must
posses a depraved hatred for our nation and President.
It is well known that jews constantly try to undermine their host
countries.
It is well known that you are a delirious housebound psychotic cunt, Miss
Recktum!
Post by Uncle Sam
We have a
place for assholes like him. It's in Cuba and called Gitmo.
Or 'Israel'.
There's a place for a sick asshole like you, Miss Recktum: the loony bin!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."