BLAC CHYNA
2017-07-10 17:53:56 UTC
"Pleasance...take a look at this, wouldya? It's a blonde nigger!"
so what , you're a short punk
You've never met me...and be glad cuz I'd use you like a floor mop.
LOL
%
2017-07-10 19:06:57 UTC
"Pleasance...take a look at this, wouldya? It's a blonde nigger!"
http://img1.nickiswift.com/img/uploads/2016/06/what-blac-chyna-like-before-fame-780x438_rev1.jpg
so what , you're a short punk
You've never met me...and be glad cuz I'd use you like a floor mop.
LOL
why would i need to meet you and if i did you wouldn't do shit cause
you're too little
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-11 13:41:40 UTC
"Pleasance...take a look at this, wouldya? It's a blonde nigger!"
http://img1.nickiswift.com/img/uploads/2016/06/what-blac-chyna-like-before-fame-780x438_rev1.jpg
so what , you're a short punk
You've never met me...and be glad cuz I'd use you like a floor mop.
LOL
why would i need to meet you and if i did you wouldn't do shit cause you're too little
Here's the five stages of grief for the assworm:

1. Denial
2. Sodomy
3. Fellatio
4. Acceptance