Happy 420
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
2017-04-20 09:31:37 UTC
Best regards,
The Doctor
;-)
r***@gmail.com
2017-04-21 05:05:02 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 02:31:37 -0700, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Best regards,
The Doctor
;-)
indeed
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
2017-04-25 12:20:09 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 02:31:37 -0700, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Best regards,
The Doctor
;-)
indeed
I saw this cool documentary on tv about a pilot named Tony
Darwin who made $millions smuggling marijuana into U.S.
That smuggling has always sounded like fun to me. Ol Tony
eventually got caught and spent 8 years in prison, but he
says he has no regrets and would do it again. I once was
asked to co-pilot an old DC3 to S.A. for dope but I
chickened out, afraid of a bullet in back of my head.

peace (hope this NK shit doesn't get out of control)
;-)
r***@gmail.com
2017-04-26 04:55:22 UTC
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 05:20:09 -0700, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Post by r***@gmail.com
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 02:31:37 -0700, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Best regards,
The Doctor
;-)
indeed
I saw this cool documentary on tv about a pilot named Tony
Darwin who made $millions smuggling marijuana into U.S.
That smuggling has always sounded like fun to me. Ol Tony
eventually got caught and spent 8 years in prison, but he
says he has no regrets and would do it again. I once was
asked to co-pilot an old DC3 to S.A. for dope but I
chickened out, afraid of a bullet in back of my head.
peace (hope this NK shit doesn't get out of control)
;-)
It was signifcantly easier in the late 70's and early 80's by sea.

Take Tug boat to cental America or Singapore

Load said tug with contraband

A half a day from Honolulu load said contraband into waterproof bags
that will trail astern with a line attached .

Mix into the traffic off Diamondhead and head to pier 68, off loading
at sand Island.

(If stopped off Honolulu Harbor for a 'safety inspection', cut the
stern line.)

Or so I've heard...
!Jones
2017-04-26 13:11:23 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 05:20:09 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam "Dr. Vincent
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
I saw this cool documentary on tv about a pilot named Tony
Darwin who made $millions smuggling marijuana into U.S.
That smuggling has always sounded like fun to me. Ol Tony
eventually got caught and spent 8 years in prison, but he
says he has no regrets and would do it again. I once was
asked to co-pilot an old DC3 to S.A. for dope but I
chickened out, afraid of a bullet in back of my head.
Well, you have correctly identified the problem with that vocation. I
have lived on and near the river most of my life and have run a few
bricks north. Law enforcement is certainly an issue; however, the
probabilities are in your favor.

The serious problem is that you can't trust the people you're working
with. If they're not overtly malicious ("a bullet in back of [your]
head"), they just get stoned and forget that you're coming in with a
load. Then, they'll get themselves busted and turn you.

The "Tony Darwin" thing seems pretty accurate, I guess... better 'n
*Scarface", I mean. I don't really put much faith in the Discovery
Channel's "documentaries"... Ken Burns, they're not.

Jones