Home prices are set to soar in 2018
2018-01-03 17:43:25 UTC
Home prices are set to soar in 2018
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/home-prices-are-set-to-soar-in-2018.html
Rents are also on the upward swing!
Last year I added $400 to the 2 bedroom rental I own.
This year (as the tenant is now in the process of vacating) I'll tack on another two, bringing this whole affair to $2500 a month.
YOWSER!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The moral of this story: I just can't stop making money!
Jack G...
2018-01-03 19:48:39 UTC
Home prices are set to soar in 2018
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/home-prices-are-set-to-soar-in-2018.html
Rents are also on the upward swing!
Last year I added $400 to the 2 bedroom rental I own.
This year (as the tenant is now in the process of vacating) I'll tack on another two, bringing this whole affair to $2500 a month.
YOWSER!
The moral of this story: I just can't stop making money!
What if your new tenant is a major drug dealer and the DEA trashes your
rental?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I screen 'em like it's nobuddy's business furst, Jack.
2018-01-03 20:02:04 UTC
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:43:25 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Home prices are set to soar in 2018
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/home-prices-are-set-to-soar-in-2018.html
Rents are also on the upward swing!
Last year I added $400 to the 2 bedroom rental I own.
This year (as the tenant is now in the process of vacating) I'll tack on another two, bringing this whole affair to $2500 a month.
That's a LOT for an outhouse in a moulie trailer park!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
YOWSER!
So perhaps you WON'T need to sell one of your Amazon shares (snigger)
in order to buy REAL food instead of that shite from Food-4-Less?

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

I can go anywhere I want to from here.

true
2018-01-04 14:57:03 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:43:25 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Home prices are set to soar in 2018
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/home-prices-are-set-to-soar-in-2018.html
Rents are also on the upward swing!
Last year I added $400 to the 2 bedroom rental I own.
This year (as the tenant is now in the process of vacating) I'll tack on
another two, bringing this whole affair to $2500 a month.
That's a LOT for an outhouse in a moulie trailer park!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
YOWSER!
So perhaps you WON'T need to sell one of your Amazon shares (snigger)
in order to buy REAL food instead of that shite from Food-4-Less?
I can go anywhere I want to from here.
Once you escape!
true
Looks like you missed your chance(s). You'll have to wait another
year now.

- -

I can go any time if I have a car.
2018-01-04 20:52:23 UTC
Home prices are set to soar in 2018
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/home-prices-are-set-to-soar-in-2018.html
Rents are also on the upward swing!
Last year I added $400 to the 2 bedroom rental I own.
This year (as the tenant is now in the process of vacating) I'll tack on
another two, bringing this whole affair to $2500 a month.
That's a LOT for an outhouse in a moulie trailer park!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
YOWSER!
So perhaps you WON'T need to sell one of your Amazon shares (snigger)
in order to buy REAL food instead of that shite from Food-4-Less?
I can go anywhere I want to from here.
Once you escape!
true
Looks like you missed your chance(s). You'll have to wait another
year now.
I can go any time if I have a car.
Getting a car through the locked gates is the problem.

- -

then I won't
2018-01-05 12:25:53 UTC
[...]
Looks like you're stuck there until you get paroled.

- -

I like my computer.
2018-01-05 20:01:26 UTC
Post by David
[...]
They'll let you take it with you when you get out.

- -

Or is it only in January?
David
2018-01-05 22:58:16 UTC
19

Or is it only in January?
David
2018-01-05 22:04:27 UTC
that's just my birthday

Or is it only in January?
David
2018-01-06 01:09:10 UTC
sorry about that

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-04 15:56:40 UTC
On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:43:25 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Home prices are set to soar in 2018
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/home-prices-are-set-to-soar-in-2018.html
Rents are also on the upward swing!
Last year I added $400 to the 2 bedroom rental I own.
This year (as the tenant is now in the process of vacating) I'll tack on another two, bringing this whole affair to $2500 a month.
That's a LOT for an outhouse in a moulie trailer park!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
YOWSER!
So perhaps you WON'T need to sell one of your Amazon shares (snigger)
in order to buy REAL food instead of that shite from Food-4-Less?
The bottom line is you'll never rent my summer cottage at Sunset Chateau, Miss Cuntess.
LOL

Stick to the ghetto where you belong, nigger!