AROUND THE HORN
2017-07-16 12:54:36 UTC
Sheila had traveled extensively during her long lifetime. Some of her very old friends described her as "having gone round the horn more than once." Sheila, 65 and newly applied for Medicare, looked the young waiter boy up and down at length. She sipped her martini...shaken, not stirred. "Is that a burrito in your pocket, young man...or do I excite you somehow?"

Comments...
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-16 13:12:44 UTC
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:54:36 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Sheila had traveled extensively during her long lifetime. Some of her
very old friends described her as "having gone round the horn more
than once." Sheila, 65 and newly applied for Medicare, looked the
young waiter boy up and down at length. She sipped her martini...
shaken, not stirred. "Is that a burrito in your pocket, young man...
or do I excite you somehow?"
Comments...
Only Mexicans and moulies put burritos in their pockets.

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-16 14:22:21 UTC
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:12:44 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Sheila had traveled extensively during her long lifetime. Some of her
very old friends described her as "having gone round the horn more
than once." Sheila, 65 and newly applied for Medicare, looked the
young waiter boy up and down at length. She sipped her martini...
shaken, not stirred. "Is that a burrito in your pocket, young man...
or do I excite you somehow?"
Comments...
Only Mexicans and moulies put burritos in their pockets.
That would be a lot better than putting them up your asshole like you do,
Miss Recktum!
--
Jack G to dumb anal Razovic:
"The only thing that would fix you would be a Hot Lead Enema."
dolf
2017-07-16 14:17:44 UTC
Pope Francis has only #72 hours to make a public apology and restitution as
their *EXCULPATORY* for the inciting of hatred in sedition against GOD,
SOVEREIGNTY, COUNTRY (BOER / ANZAC tradition) and JUSTICE in the repugnance
of LAW and ORDER.

*EXCULPATORY^ (adjective)
- tending to clear from a charge of fault or guilt.
- Word of the Day for 17 July 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.17

And if it is not adequate or not made at all then every Roman Catholic
neophyte baboon and their dog will be excommunicated from the True
Community of Almighty God and the faithful of Jesus Christ and will then
commence and enduring enmity.

- dolf
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were]
naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."
[Genesis 3:7 (KJV)]
More like cod pieces, Dolf.
But what about Eve's boobies? Did she cover them up as well?
That these combined Scriptural narratives tend to suggest that the TORAH
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZUJCWXludkRhNE0
Whilst known for millennia and published as a DAOist unified thesis (ie.
COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:7]) in 4 BCE and then known as
the Canon of Supreme Mystery was then only published within English in
1993.
- http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were]
naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."
[Genesis 3:7 (KJV)]
Nous: #39
Date: 2017.7.16
Torah: #6 #5 #6 %81 = #17
Dao: Achieving Oneness, Root of Order
Tetra: #76 - Aggravation
I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of
the great, Great surpassing, Critical mass
Latin: Mirabilis {Great & High God} Alt: Natahyah {The Cutting of God} {
1. HELPS FIND PEACE AGAINST TROUBLE
2. GREAT PERSONALITIES
3. HUMILITY
4. Reno
}
Zerubbabel {Offspring of Babylon/A stranger at Babylon; dispersion of
confusion}
- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.16
without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation,
Clustering, Gathering together (massing), Finished; Tetra: 59 - Massing,
Ego: #252 / #39 - Achieving Oneness, Root of Order; I-Ching: H28 - Major
Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Great
surpassing, Critical mass; Tetra: 76 - Aggravation]
PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC {
#252 = #7, #40, #200, #5 as zimrah (H2172): 1) music, melody, song;
"For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and
he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of
the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the
voice of melody {zimrah-melody [H2172]: #252}." [Isaiah 51:3]
"Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the
melody {zimrah-melody [H2172]: #252} of thy viols." [Amos 5:23]
} AND SING!!!!!!!!!
I WANT SOMEONE TO COME OVER!!!!!!!!!!
I SANG ONE SONG BUT IT'S LIKE SO WHAT IT COULD GO ON FOREVER THERE IS NO
POINT, I HAVE NO ONE TO SHARE IT WITH!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT SINGING FOR
THE SATELLITES ANYMORE, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SING AT ALL, I WANT TO BE
WITH MR. POOPERS, THIS IS *NOT* A JOKE!!!!! (Lol) :-( :-) (ha ha)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Adult_diaper
"And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all
living.
Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins {
"Send therefore to Joppa {beauty; comeliness}, and call hither Simon
"And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy
wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou
shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt
thou eat of it all the days of thy life.." [Genesis 3:17 (KJV)]
}, whose surname is Peter {*a* *rock* *or* *stone*
"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the
ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust
shalt thou return." [Genesis 3:19 (KJV)]
"[As for] these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which
there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown
down." [Luke 21:6 (KJV)]
who, when he cometh, shall speak unto thee." [Acts 10:32 (KJV)]
} and clothed them.
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good
and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of
Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the
ground from whence he was taken.
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden
Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of
the tree of life." [Genesis 3:20-24 (KJV)]
- dolf
Cease your psychotic fascist anti-social conduct and the inciting of others
in sedition against GOD, SOVEREIGNTY, COUNTRY (BOER / ANZAC tradition) and
JUSTICE in the repugnance of LAW and ORDER.

There is no rational basis to your Roman Catholic Babylonian Whore
religious belief and thus you ought to cease making public statements
having unsubstantiated religious values, which are gender perverse and a
depravity of public decency.

It is against the law for your neo-fascist ego to seek to impose itself as
vain-glorious opinion upon my "self identity as formula of autonomy" being
a natural/common law substantiated as egalitarian human right.

I don't share your neo-fascist perverse reading of the sacred Scriptures...

"Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I
delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart." [Psalm
40:7-8 (KJV)]

"They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of
divorcement, and to put her away?

He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered
you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for
fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso
marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it
is not good to marry.

But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to
whom it is given.

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb:
and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be
eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's
sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his
hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto
me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall
I do, that I may have eternal life?

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one,
that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments."
[Matthew 19:7-17 (KJV)]
Learn some respect you godless baboon.

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jack G...
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.
- http://www.grapple369.com
TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Pope Dolf has spoken.