"The Porable(sic) therapist"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-22 13:29:15 UTC
Loved that book! Talked a lot about how we are "human beings"
"not "human doings", loved the warm, compassionate tone and philosophy and advise... ????
do you recall the author?
hi
Oh, forget that.
How about some oatmeal?
LOL
David

oatmeal is on the shelves
just-a-guy
How depressing,
David

haven't got it yet
NEMO
Don't wait...kill yourself NOW!
The Peeler
2017-03-25 16:33:30 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:07:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by David
oatmeal is on the shelves
How depressing,
haven't got it yet
Don't wait...kill yourself NOW!
YOU could never "kill" yourself, Razovic! It would ALWAYS be considered
euthanasia in your case!
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Jack G
2017-03-25 17:38:04 UTC
On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 9:07:29 AM UTC-7, NEMO wrote:

Nothing important.

NEMO = Brain dead troll.

Some people think he is a short pecker Muslim that hates everyone.
just-a-guy
2017-03-25 18:11:25 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 10:38:04 -0700 (PDT), fake vet Jack G
Post by Jack G
Nothing important.
NEMO = Brain dead troll.
Some people think he is a short pecker Muslim that hates everyone.
Jackass G. = Wetbrain fake vet

ALL people KNOW that you are a dickless fake vet that gets shat on by
everyone!
The Peeler
2017-03-25 19:00:53 UTC
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:11:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by just-a-guy
Post by Jack G
NEMO = Brain dead troll.
Some people think he is a short pecker Muslim that hates everyone.
Jackass G. = Wetbrain fake vet
ALL people KNOW that you are a dickless fake vet that gets shat on by
everyone!
EVERYBODY knows that you are PROJECTING, you ridiculous dickless sexual
cripple!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
just-a-guy
2017-03-25 19:09:49 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT just-a-guy, but a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse named
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

Eat MORE shite and die, old perv.
Jack G
2017-03-25 21:23:16 UTC

Changing your name will not change the fact that you are a faggot.
just-a-guy
2017-03-27 13:09:31 UTC
A jew faggot, no less!
just-a-guy
2017-03-27 14:38:12 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT just-a-guy, but a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse named
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

Go peddle some more defective, (pirated?) software, Andrzej...

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

"LOMP"!
The Peeler
2017-03-27 14:50:02 UTC
On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 06:09:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by just-a-guy
NOT just-a-guy, but a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse named
[sub-drivel flushed]
Eat MORE shite and die, old perv.
That's exactly what's happening right now!
Tell us something everyone doesn't know already, shiteating serb peasant!
Stagger Lee
2017-03-27 14:03:03 UTC
Post by Jack G
Changing your name will not change the fact that you are a faggot.
Why did they name your town Snohomo, little Jackie?

LoLoLoL
Jack G
2017-03-27 14:25:38 UTC

Another thread trashed by you faggots.
Stagger Lee
2017-03-27 21:15:46 UTC
Post by Jack G
Post by Stagger Lee
Post by Jack G
Changing your name will not change the fact that you are a faggot.
Why did they name your town Snohomo, little Jackie?
LoLoLoL
Another thread trashed by you faggots.
Why are you ashamed of your homo-ish town name, little Jackie?

LoLoLoL

Jack G.
I only like long hard peckers.
Jack G
You did not fool anyone NEMO.
Drifter
jackie-wackie, the sock, only lies hard NEMO's?
just-a-guy
YOU did not fool any one fake vet Jackass G.
The Peeler
2017-03-27 14:50:21 UTC
On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 06:10:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by just-a-guy
Post by Jack G
You did not fool anyone NEMO.
YOU did not fool any one fake vet Jackass G.
You DO spread your ass cheeks for EVERYONE, dumb anal Goran Razovic. If ONLY
someone would finally take you up on your offer, you hilarious sexual
cripple! LOL

Stagger Lee
2017-03-27 14:00:23 UTC
Post by Jack G
Some people think he is a short pecker Muslim that hates everyone.
You prefer BIG peckers..little Jackie.

LoLoLoL