NYC museum refuses to remove controversial painting of girl
2017-12-06 16:33:30 UTC
Frankly, when I saw this exquisite work, what came to mind immediately is sex. Primarily a leg and ass man, I appreciate this kind of artwork, much like I appreciate the delectable pornno found on the Dark Web. That "hint" of her cottony white panties is wonderful. I can almost sniff her womanhood! The woman admiring this painting is not bad either, and I'll readily admit to having some untoward thoughts concerning her behind.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyc-museum-refuses-remove-controversial-painting-girl-230117969.html
2017-12-06 16:50:48 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 08:33:30 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Frankly, when I saw this exquisite work, what came to mind immediately is sex. Primarily a leg and ass man, I appreciate this kind of artwork, much like I appreciate the delectable pornno found on the Dark Web. That "hint" of her cottony white panties is wonderful. I can almost sniff her womanhood! The woman admiring this painting is not bad either, and I'll readily admit to having some untoward thoughts concerning her behind.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyc-museum-refuses-remove-controversial-painting-girl-230117969.html
The jews are always promoting/marketing paedophilia, Midnight!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 08:50:48 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Frankly, when I saw this exquisite work, what came to mind immediately is sex. Primarily a leg and ass man, I appreciate this kind of artwork, much like I appreciate the delectable pornno found on the Dark Web. That "hint" of her cottony white panties is wonderful. I can almost sniff her womanhood! The woman admiring this painting is not bad either, and I'll readily admit to having some untoward thoughts concerning her behind.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyc-museum-refuses-remove-controversial-painting-girl-230117969.html
The jews are always promoting/marketing paedophilia, Midnight!
If that were the case, you'd have converted to Judaism already long time
ago, "Rev Pedo"!
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
BurfordTJustice
2017-12-06 20:52:53 UTC
You look much more comfortable posting over in alt.usenet.kooks.

: J. Burke" <***@std-girls.com> wrote:
:
: >Frankly, when I saw this exquisite work, what came to mind immediately is
sex. Primarily a leg and ass man, I appreciate this kind of artwork, much
like I appreciate the delectable pornno found on the Dark Web. That "hint"
of her cottony white panties is wonderful. I can almost sniff her
womanhood! The woman admiring this painting is not bad either, and I'll
readily admit to having some untoward thoughts concerning her behind.
: >
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyc-museum-refuses-remove-controversial-painting-girl-230117969.html
:
: The jews are always promoting/marketing paedophilia, Midnight!
: - -
:
: " I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
: Arizona."
: - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
: from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
:
: Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
: - correct Latin
:
: "Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
: - Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
:
: "But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
: ass?"
: - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
: in Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:52:53 -0500, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
You look much more comfortable posting over in alt.usenet.kooks.
I'm just using the same group list as you, asshole!

Post by BurfordTJustice
You look much more comfortable posting over in alt.usenet.kooks.
I'm just using the same group list as you, asshole!
Can't you two just kiss and makeup?
Makeup, get it?
2017-12-07 18:07:14 UTC
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:55:12 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by BurfordTJustice
You look much more comfortable posting over in alt.usenet.kooks.
I'm just using the same group list as you, asshole!
Can't you two just kiss and makeup?
Makeup, get it?
LOL
Can't you just go greek yourself?
Greek, get it?

LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:07:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Can't you two just kiss and makeup?
Makeup, get it?
LOL
Can't you just go greek yourself?
Like you've been doing all your abnormal "life" long, you hilarious
housebound sexual cripple? LOL
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
Peeler
2017-12-07 21:22:15 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:38:08 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by BurfordTJustice
You look much more comfortable posting over in alt.usenet.kooks.
I'm just using the same group list as you, asshole!
Obviously NOT, Retardovic!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
A portrait of just your cunting face alone is considered porno, slut!
2017-12-07 18:06:25 UTC
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 09:54:12 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 08:33:30 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Frankly, when I saw this exquisite work, what came to mind immediately is sex. Primarily a leg and ass man, I appreciate this kind of artwork, much like I appreciate the delectable pornno found on the Dark Web. That "hint" of her cottony white panties is wonderful. I can almost sniff her womanhood! The woman admiring this painting is not bad either, and I'll readily admit to having some untoward thoughts concerning her behind.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyc-museum-refuses-remove-controversial-painting-girl-230117969.html
The jews are always promoting/marketing paedophilia, Midnight!
A portrait of just your cunting face alone is considered porno, slut!
A portrait of YERS could be used to define obscenity, Midnight!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:06:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
A portrait of just your cunting face alone is considered porno, slut!
A portrait of YERS could be used to define obscenity, Midnight!
...says, of course, the filthy dreckserb who keeps fantasizing about men's
arses and genitals, night and day, year after year, decade after decade!
<BG>
--
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"