MORE WHOLESALE DELETION OF POASTS
2017-06-16 15:02:22 UTC
Anything with "jew" in it goes right into my trashcan, where Miss Recktum lives.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-16 15:21:00 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:02:22 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Anything with "jew" in it goes right into my trashcan
Including any jew, KKKoloon? GO for it!

--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
The Peeler
2017-06-16 16:04:00 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:21:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Anything with "jew" in it goes right into my trashcan
Including any jew, KKKoloon? GO for it!
PLONK! No, that was no trashcan. That was another load of shit dumped into
your always wide open filthy gob! And now, SWALLOW again!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-06-16 16:23:02 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Including
Your mother... don't you get tired of removing the maggots every
time you want to bugger the bitch?