ANCIENT WISDOM FROM YOUR COLONEL
2017-12-06 16:12:50 UTC
Let him who is without stones cast the first sin!
Any questions?
2017-12-06 16:48:26 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 08:12:50 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Let him who is without stones cast the first sin!
Any questions?
Stick it back in yer colon, Colon!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"