TRUMP VOWS TO PUT AN END TO HOMOS
Add Reply
Stagger Lee
2017-03-02 20:35:10 UTC
Which will leave only those smooth Asian Ladyboys.
Discuss......
F A G G O T !
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-03 01:10:39 UTC
Which will leave only those smooth Asian Ladyboys.
Discuss......
I'M A F A G G O T !
At least you admit it.
LOL
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-03 14:01:37 UTC
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 17:10:39 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Stagger Lee
Which will leave only those smooth Asian Ladyboys.
Discuss......
F A G G O T !
At least I admit it.
LOL
How, could you DENY it KKKoloon?
LOLOK
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Try to focus on wot I just said, you dim-witted doofus.
Brennus
2017-03-03 16:06:20 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Which will leave only those smooth Asian Ladyboys.
Discuss......
F A G G O T !
At least I admit it.
LOL
How, could you DENY it KKKoloon?
LOLOK
Try to focus on wot I just said, you dim-witted doofus.
Shut the fuck up, trannie loving QUEER!
--
ROFL LMAO LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-03 16:13:57 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Which will leave only those smooth Asian Ladyboys.
Discuss......
F A G G O T !
At least I admit it.
LOL
How, could you DENY it KKKoloon?
LOLOK
Try to focus on wot I just said, you dim-witted doofus.
Shut the fuck up, trannie loving QUEER!
Ditto, back atcha, goat sniffer.
LOL
Brennus
2017-03-03 16:25:17 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Which will leave only those smooth Asian Ladyboys.
Discuss......
F A G G O T !
At least I admit it.
LOL
How, could you DENY it KKKoloon?
LOLOK
Try to focus on wot I just said, you dim-witted doofus.
Shut the fuck up, trannie loving QUEER!
Ditto, back atcha, goat sniffer.
LOL
Get down to yoUr glory hole, DICK SUCKER! The trannies are waiting to get
theIr DICKS SUCKED.
--
ROFL LMAO LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-03 16:30:53 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Which will leave only those smooth Asian Ladyboys.
Discuss......
F A G G O T !
At least I admit it.
LOL
How, could you DENY it KKKoloon?
LOLOK
Try to focus on wot I just said, you dim-witted doofus.
Shut the fuck up, trannie loving QUEER!
Ditto, back atcha, goat sniffer.
LOL
Get down to yoUr glory hole, DICK SUCKER! The trannies are waiting to get
theIr DICKS SUCKED.
BrennASS really sounds like he knows his way around glory holes!
LOL
Brennus
2017-03-03 18:04:53 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Which will leave only those smooth Asian Ladyboys.
Discuss......
F A G G O T !
At least I admit it.
LOL
How, could you DENY it KKKoloon?
LOLOK
Try to focus on wot I just said, you dim-witted doofus.
Shut the fuck up, trannie loving QUEER!
Ditto, back atcha, goat sniffer.
LOL
Get down to yoUr glory hole, DICK SUCKER! The trannies are waiting to
get theIr DICKS SUCKED.
BrennASS really sounds like he knows his way around glory holes!
LOL
Urinal Burke sucks cock! LOL!
--
ROFL LMAO LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Try to focus on yer own admission, you degenerate ditsoon!
The Peeler
2017-03-03 18:47:21 UTC
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 10:27:03 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple and village
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Try to focus on wot I just said, you dim-witted doofus.
Try to focus on yer own admission, you degenerate ditsoon!
Try to pull your thick psychopathic head out of your fat psychopathic arse
and smell the coffee, our village idiot!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2017-03-03 16:49:40 UTC
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 06:01:37 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Stagger Lee
F A G G O T !
At least you admit it.
LOL
How, could you DENY it KKKoloon?
LOLOK
And, of course, you DID feel personally addressed again when "faggot" was
mentioned! And RIGHTLY so!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."