Hey, Mack! You got any John Wayne? I'm out.
!Jones
2017-07-12 19:18:57 UTC
Now, if you're *really* a "Nammie", you know what I'm askin' for...
otherwise, go take a seat with Burke.

Jones
Chinook Lover
2017-07-12 22:25:58 UTC
Post by !Jones
Now, if you're *really* a "Nammie", you know what I'm askin' for...
otherwise, go take a seat with Burke.
Jones
---
http://www.avg.com
thought you were redoing the cocina not the crapper fwiw the hoochmaid
brought me a 24 pack by the time you get here tho you wont need any
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well.
Monday the 26th dialysis began..the beginning of the end. I must say
the beginning ended well. Tomorrow is day *...another full day."
!Jones
2017-07-12 23:16:06 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:25:58 -0500, in alt.war.vietnam Chinook Lover
Post by Chinook Lover
thought you were redoing the cocina not the crapper
The crapper is our only water source besides the garden hose; I dip it
outta the toilet.

Oh, well... it does remind me to take it out and burn it at regular
intervals.

Jones
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 13:25:49 UTC
Post by !Jones
Now, if you're *really* a "Nammie", you know what I'm askin' for...
otherwise, go take a seat with Burke.
Jones
That's Colonel Burke to you, asswipe.
LOL
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 13:52:34 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:25:49 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by !Jones
Now, if you're *really* a "Nammie", you know what I'm askin' for...
otherwise, go take a seat with Burke.
Jones
That's Colonel Burke to you, asswipe.
LOL
That's fake vet Colon Burke to everyon else, moulie!
LOLOK

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-13 14:58:07 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:52:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That's Colonel Burke to you, asswipe.
LOL
That's fake vet Colon Burke to everyon else, moulie!
You DID of course feel PERSONALLY addressed when "asswipe" was mentioned,
dumb anal Razovic! And RIGHTLY so! LOL
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
Loose Cannon to dumb anal Razovic:
"You were ALWAYS a sick little pervert, a LUZER, a failure.
MID: <oj3de7$er0$***@pcls7.std.com>
!Jones

Boff-u may fuck off.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 15:42:45 UTC
Post by !Jones
x-no-idiots: yes
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:52:34 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam "Mary
Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)"
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That's Colonel Burke to you, asswipe.
LOL
That's fake vet Colon Burke to everyon else, moulie!
LOLOK
Boff-u may fuck off.
LOL!
Good 'un, Jones. Now yer gettin' into the spirit of things.