YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
2017-07-13 12:12:35 UTC
LOL!
That's what SHE said, taking my hardness in the palm of her hand, liberally coated with K-Y Jelly.
And then she began rhythmically stroking me...
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 13:48:00 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 05:12:35 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL!
That's what SHE said, taking my hardness in the palm of her hand, liberally coated with K-Y Jelly.
Kentucky is yer favourite jelly!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And then she began rhythmically stroking me...
....only to realise it was a DILDO!
<snigger>

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 13:53:21 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 05:12:35 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL!
That's what SHE said, taking my hardness in the palm of her hand, liberally coated with K-Y Jelly.
Kentucky is yer favourite jelly!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And then she began rhythmically stroking me...
....only to realise it was a DILDO!
<snigger>
No! If I meant that I woulda said Miss Recktum.
LOL!
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 14:25:05 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:53:21 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 05:12:35 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL!
That's what SHE said, taking my hardness in the palm of her hand, liberally coated with K-Y Jelly.
Kentucky is yer favourite jelly!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And then she began rhythmically stroking me...
....only to realise it was a DILDO!
<snigger>
No! If I meant that I woulda said Miss Recktum.
LOL!
Butt that's all you GOTS, KKKoloon!
LOLOK

The Peeler
2017-07-13 15:36:18 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 07:25:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
....only to realise it was a DILDO!
<snigger>
No! If I meant that I woulda said Miss Recktum.
LOL!
Butt that's all you GOTS, KKKoloon!
You WISH you were his one and only dildo, you DILDO! LOL
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
P-Dub about our resident sexual cripple G. Razovic:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.
MID: <RWvet.2816$***@newsfe16.iad>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If that were the case, you wouldn't have the slightest interest with me, cunt.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 18:16:13 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:40:00 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
[...]
That IS the case and NOBODY gots, any interest in you, moulie!

The Peeler
2017-07-13 18:57:35 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:16:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If that were the case, you wouldn't have the slightest interest with me, cunt.
That IS the case and NOBODY gots, any interest in you, moulie!
You sure keep obsessing about his dick, his balls and his arse in an
unhealthy manner, you abnormal housebound sexual cripple!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2017-07-13 14:58:43 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:48:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That's what SHE said, taking my hardness in the palm of her hand, liberally coated with K-Y Jelly.
Kentucky is yer favourite jelly!
Ken's jizz is YOUR favourite jelly, Miss Recktum!
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And then she began rhythmically stroking me...
....only to realise it was a DILDO!
<snigger>
You would hack her hand of if you could, eh, you jealous gay whore? LOL