A Letter to the Person Sitting in Front of My Son on the Airplane
2017-11-29 15:02:00 UTC
Sir,

I apologize for my son kicking your seat. Traveling can be stressful, and I know that it's annoying. But with all due respect, would you please sit back down and mind your own business? What gave you the right to discipline my 3-year-old son? I am his mother, and I'm pretty sure that's my job.

The first mistake you made was calling him "sweetheart." I get that he has long hair, but he's not a girl. The second mistake you made was bringing too much attention to the situation. You have poked the bear, and he now thinks it's funny to kick your seat. The third mistake you made was pissing ME off by addressing him and not me — your only hope. Instead of holding his feet for two hours in an attempt to quell the kicking (like I did on the past 32 flights of his life), I will do nothing.

Dear slut,

The next time your little bastard kicks my seat, I'll throw his inbred little ass thru the fucking window.
And you'll be next.

Regards,
Sir
David
2017-11-29 15:41:45 UTC
I will do nothing.
Jack G...
2017-11-29 16:52:45 UTC
I will do nothing.
Not like Burke who cross posted 6 posts in less than one hour.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-29 17:20:57 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I will do nothing.
Not like Burke who cross posted 6 posts in less than one hour.
Sounds like you gots a hair up yer ass, Jack.
Tell me about it...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-29 17:28:30 UTC
I will do nothing.