Racist Trump & His Racist Followers Hate Our Military
Dave Merrick
2017-03-01 22:57:35 UTC
Military veterans protest outside Trump Tower, demand that
presumptive GOP nominee apologize for exaggerating fund-raising
for vets
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/vets-protest-front-trump-
tower-article-1.2646974

Donald Trump's disrespect for the military is appalling – and
unprecedented

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/29/donald-
trump-disrespect-military-veterans-appalling-unprecedented

Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have
sacrificed nothing and no one'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/khizr-khan-muslim-soldier-
donald-trump-dnc/
Jack G.
Old news stories posted by an old liberal drone.
max headroom
2017-03-02 06:30:45 UTC
Post by Dave Merrick
Military veterans protest outside Trump Tower, demand that
presumptive GOP nominee ...
******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN *********

This just in:

Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America

******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN *********
meport
2017-03-02 23:27:29 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Dave Merrick
Military veterans protest outside Trump Tower, demand that
presumptive GOP nominee ...
******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN *********
Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America
******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN ******** BULLETIN *********
********* BULLETIN *********

For now. He'll be President until Congress Impeaches him and throws him
out of office.

********* BULLETIN *********
---
meport
r***@gmail.com
2017-03-03 02:07:53 UTC
Post by meport
--
& after this mornings news cycle, that will be more sooner than later.

<gee, I hope this doesn't mean another crippled presidency -
Bwahahaha>

redvet
http://www.vvawai.org/