reveille
Chinook Lover
2017-07-15 10:02:26 UTC
up and at em boys and ladyboys
(funny...t-bird doesn't recognize "khatoy")
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well.
Monday the 26th dialysis began..the beginning of the end. I must say

---
http://www.avg.com
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-15 12:04:04 UTC
Post by Chinook Lover
up and at em boys and ladyboys
(funny...t-bird doesn't recognize "khatoy")
Or, as they said at Marine Boot Camp: "Drop yer cocks and grab yer socks!"

p.s. Before any of you jump to any inconclusions, no, I wasn't in the marines.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-15 13:15:22 UTC
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 05:04:04 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Chinook Lover
up and at em boys and ladyboys
(funny...t-bird doesn't recognize "khatoy")
Or, as they said at Marine Boot Camp: "Drop yer cocks and grab yer socks!"
p.s. Before any of you jump to any inconclusions, no, I wasn't in the marines.
And you don't GOT, a cock to drop....apart from that belonging to
moulie tranny 'Pleasance'!

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The cock you have is up yer bum.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)

The Peeler
2017-07-15 15:00:15 UTC
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:36:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The cock you have is up yer bum.
Projection NOTED.
DENIAL noted, Miss Recktum! Guess HOW you came by your name! <BG>
--
Jack G to dumb anal Razovic:
"The only thing that would fix you would be a Hot Lead Enema."
The Peeler
2017-07-15 14:59:21 UTC
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:15:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Or, as they said at Marine Boot Camp: "Drop yer cocks and grab yer socks!"
p.s. Before any of you jump to any inconclusions, no, I wasn't in the marines.
And you don't GOT, a cock to drop....apart from that belonging to
moulie tranny 'Pleasance'!
Whereas YOU even got MANY cocks, right, Miss Recktum? ...all those that
found a "home" inside your arse!
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
2017-07-15 15:09:40 UTC
Post by Chinook Lover
up and at em boys and ladyboys
(funny...t-bird doesn't recognize "khatoy")
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well.
Monday the 26th dialysis began..the beginning of the end. I must say
the beginning ended well. Tomorrow is day *...another full day."
---
http://www.avg.com
Thanks for the update and it is sad your thread will be trashed by
faggot trolls.