as hard as I like him
2017-11-29 14:05:12 UTC
On 11/29/2017 2:05 AM, ***@gmail.com pooped:
Are both grammatical?
Are both idiomatic?
Is there any other way to express the same idea?
Gratefully,
Navi.
?Wot?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-29 17:17:54 UTC
Is there any other way to express the same idea?
3) I hit him hard, so he should have fallen.
How about I shoulda hit him but was too queer?
Jack G...
2017-11-30 17:41:13 UTC
Then hit him with your purse.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That's no purse, Jack. It'sa Euro over-da-shoulder bag. Quite fashionable these days.
ardiente casa del amor
2017-11-30 18:06:43 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is there any other way to express the same idea?
3) I hit him hard, so he should have fallen.
How about I shoulda hit him but was too queer?
Then hit him with your purse.
That's no purse, Jack.  It'sa Euro over-da-shoulder bag.  Quite
fashionable these days.
It matches yer pink tutu..little Eddie.

https://imgur.com/lrQvLto

LoLoLoL