THIS GIRL WAS ONCE A GUY
2018-01-12 02:17:12 UTC
If you ask me, I like her better this way...

How about you guys?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-12 02:19:11 UTC
If you ask me, I like her better this way...
http://awiderbridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/New-Featured-ElianNesiel-1-310x174.jpg
How about you guys?
WELCOME MISS TRANS ISRAEL! "All I Want is to Be a Woman, and Like all Other Women, to Have a Family.”

OMGAWD! I'M IN LOVE AGAIN!!
David

Try not to talk about such things.
Checkmate
2018-01-12 06:57:31 UTC
Checkmate! In article <EUU5C.108080$***@fx44.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If you ask me, I like her better this way...
http://awiderbridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/New-Featured-ElianNesiel-1-310x174.jpg
How about you guys?
I'm not looking at any Bruce Jenner-style faggots. It was bad enough
having to see him looking like a total fool.
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2018

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's your loss.
Jack G...
We all know faggots turn you on but your posts are funny to read.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-12 16:10:45 UTC
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If you ask me, I like her better this way...
http://awiderbridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/New-Featured-ElianNesiel-1-310x174.jpg
How about you guys?
I'm not looking at any Bruce Jenner-style faggots. It was bad enough
having to see him looking like a total fool.
It's your loss.
We all know faggots turn you on but your posts are funny to read.
Jack, a ladyboy is no faggot.
It's a girl and a boy together.
Jack G...
2018-01-12 16:51:36 UTC
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If you ask me, I like her better this way...
http://awiderbridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/New-Featured-ElianNesiel-1-310x174.jpg
How about you guys?
I'm not looking at any Bruce Jenner-style faggots. It was bad enough
having to see him looking like a total fool.
It's your loss.
We all know faggots turn you on but your posts are funny to read.
Jack, a ladyboy is no faggot.
It's a girl and a boy together.
You are an expert on faggots but no much on the Vietnam war.