DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE?
2017-04-19 13:13:16 UTC
As a military man of much learning (philosophically speaking), I do not
believe in fate. If we choose to believe in fate, we must necessarily
believe our lives are preplanned. And then, if our lives are
preplanned, we must then also believe in some kind of god who directs
all these things. I believe, rather, that total randomness is the real god.

Questions?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Questions? I see Michael's hand. Yes, Michael?
dolf
2017-04-20 20:39:55 UTC
-- THERE CAN BE NO ANZAC DAY CELEBRATION WHILST THIS QUESTION IS
UNRESOLVED: OF WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S FASCIST CATHOLIC IMPOSITION OF
A SUBSTITUTED ETHIC UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION AND TREASON AGAINST THE
SOVEREIGNTY OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA WHICH IS PROHIBITED UNDER
SECTION 9A OF THE CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958)

*YOU* *HAVE* *FOR* *THE* *PAST* *20* *YEARS* *TREATED* *MY* *HUMAN*
*RIGHTS* *AS* *ENTIRELY* *INCONSEQUENTIAL* *AND* *I* *AM* *NOT* *GOING*
*TO* *BE* *A* *SECOND* *CLASS* *CITIZEN* *ANY* *LONGER* *AND* *I* *WANT*
*THE* *DEATH* *PENALTY* (ie. *SUMMARILY* *EXECUTED* *AS* *THE*
*EVIDENCE* *OF* *CONTEMPT* *IS* *SO* *CLEAR*) *BROUGHT* *AGAINST*
*THESE* *CONTEMPTUOUS* *AND* *TREASONABLE* *PERSONS*.

*DON'T* *TELL* *ME* *ABOUT* *THESE* *FASCIST* *SOLDIER'S* *DUTY* *TO*
*VIRTUE* *AS* *NEVER* *IN* *TWENTY* *YEARS* *DID* *THEY* *EVER* *RAISE*
*THEIR* *VOICE* *TO* *ME* *AND* *YOU* *HAVE* *NO* *ENTITLEMENT* *TO*
*MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *AS* *A* *NATURAL* / *COMMON* *LAW*
*JUSTIFICATION* *FOR* *MY* *LIFE*, *RIGHT* *TO *EXIST* *AND* *BESTOWAL*
*OF* *FAIR* *AND* *EQUITABLE* *HUMAN* *RIGHTS* *WHICH* *YOU* *WITH*
*UNBRIDLED* *PREJUDICED* *AS* *DEHUMANIZING* *HATRED* *HAVE* *AS*
*CAUSE* *CÉLÈBRE* *SOUGHT* *TO* *EXTINGUISH* *BY* *ANY* DISHONEST*
*MEANS* *AVAILABLE* *TO* *YOU*.

*THE* *VICTORIA* *POLICE* *AND* *THE* *HUMAN* *RIGHTS* *COMMISSION*
*ARE* *NOT* *INNOCENT* *OF* *SUCH* *CRIMES* *AGAINST* *HUMANITY*
*EITHER* *AND* *I* *WILL* *NEVER* *FORGIVE* *YOU* *FOR* *SUCH* *MALICE*

*I* *WILL* *NOT* *BESTOW* *ANY* *DIGNITY* *UPON* *THOSE* *ANZAC* *WAR*
*DEAD* (

*WE* *DON'T* *WORSHIP* *THE* *DEAD* *PARTICULARLY* *WHEN* *THEY* *ARE*
*SHOVING* *FASCISM* *DOWN* *OUR* *THROATS* *BUT* *THE* *TANGIBLE*
*PRINCIPLES* *THEY* *DIED* *FOR*

) *WHILST* *THIS* *QUESTION* *OF *FASCIST* *IDENTITY*, *AN* *ABSOLUTE*
*LACK *OF* *JUSTICE* *AND* *NO* *EQUITABLE* *HUMAN* *RIGHTS* *REMAINS*
*UNRESOLVED*.

I DEMAND A PROPER AND IMMEDIATE SENSE OF JUSTICE AND IF IT DOES NOT
OCCUR WITHIN 24HRS THAT THE PRIME MINISTER MALCOLM TURNBULL RESIGN DUE
TO HIS HOLOCAUST SLANDER.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
As a military man of much learning (philosophically speaking), I do not
believe in fate. If we choose to believe in fate, we must necessarily
believe our lives are preplanned. And then, if our lives are
preplanned, we must then also believe in some kind of god who directs
all these things. I believe, rather, that total randomness is the real god.
Questions? I see Michael's hand. Yes, Michael?
Nous: #13
Time: 01:30 hrs
Date: 2017.4.12
Torah: #200 #1 #5 %81 = #44
Dao: Status, Loathing Shame
Tetra: #17 - Holding Back
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving

Latin: Compatiens {God who sees all} Alt: Salyah {Measure Out the Law of
God} {
1. HELPS FIND LOST OR STOLEN OBJECTS & MAKE KNOWN WHO REMOVED THEM
2. RENOWN, FORTUNE & SUCCESSION
3. LAWS & JUDGES
4. Chontare
}

#1105 CE

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.4.12

***@zen: 3, row: 1, col: 7, nous: 13 [Date: 2017.4.12, Super: #240
/ #31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance,
Endurance, Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy, Ego: #490 / #13 -
Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,
Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #240 has 15 Categories: #40, #20, #60, #80, #40 =
keceph (H3701): 1) silver, money; 1a) silver; 1a1) as metal; 1a2) as
ornament; 1a3) as colour; 1b) money, shekels, talents; #6, #20, #200,
#6, #7, #1 = karowz (Aramaic) (H3744): 1) a herald; #40, #90, #100, #10
= matsuwq (H4690): 1) molten support, pillar, column; #30, #50, #70,
#40, #50 = Na`aman (H5283): 1) son of Bela of the family of Benjamin; he
was among the family of Jacob that went down to Egypt; 2)
commander-in-chief of the army of Syria; stricken with leprosy he went
to Elisha, eventually followed his instructions, and was cured; #60,
#30, #100, #50 = celiq (Aramaic) (H5559): 1) to ascend, come up; 1a)
(P'al) to come up; 1b) (P'il) to come up; #20, #70, #50, #50, #10, #40 =
`anan (H6051): 1) cloud, cloudy, cloud-mass; 1a) cloud-mass (of
theophanic cloud); 1b) cloud; #40, #70, #60, #10, #60 = `aciyc (H6071):
1) sweet wine, wine, pressed out juice; #30, #70, #90, #10, #40 = `ets
(H6086): 1) *TREE*, *WOOD*, *TIMBER*, *STOCK*, *PLANK*, *STALK*,
*STICK*, *GALLOWS*; 1a) *TREE*, *TREES*; 1b) *WOOD*, *PIECES* *OF*
*WOOD*, *GALLOWS*, *FIREWOOD*, *CEDAR*-*WOOD*, *WOODY* *FLAX*; #40, #70,
#100, #30 = `aqal (H6127): 1) to bend, twist; 1a) (Pual) to be bent out
of shape, be distorted, be crooked; #80, #70, #40, #10, #40 = pa`am
(H6471): 1) stroke, beat, foot, step, anvil, occurrence; 1a) foot,
hoof-beat, footfall, footstep; 1b) anvil; 1c) occurrence, time, stroke,
beat; 1c1) *ONE* *TIME*, *ONCE*, *TWICE*, *THRICE*, *AS* *TIME* *ON*
*TIME*, *AT* *THIS* *REPETITION*, *THIS* *ONCE*, *NOW* *AT* *LENGTH*,
*NOW*...*NOW*, *AT* *ONE* *TIME*...*AT* *ANOTHER*; #90, #30, #70, #10,
#40 = tsela` (H6763): 1) side, rib, beam; 1a) rib (of man); 1b) rib (of
hill, ridge, etc); 1c) side-chambers or cells (of temple structure); 1d)
rib, plank, board (of cedar or fir); 1e) leaves (of door); 1f) side (of
ark); #40, #90, #80, #10, #20 = tsaphah (H6822): 1) to look out or
about, spy, keep watch, observe, watch; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *KEEP* *WATCH*,
*SPY*; 1b) (Piel) *TO* *WATCH*, *WATCH* *CLOSELY*; #2, #100, #1, #2, #5,
#10, #70, #50 = brabeion (G1017): 1) *THE* *AWARD* *TO* *THE* *VICTOR*
*IN* *THE* *GAMES*, *A* *PRIZE*; 2) *METAPHOR*: *OF* *THE* *HEAVENLY*
*REWARD* *FOR* *CHRISTIAN* *CHARACTER*; #9, #10, #3, #8, #10, #200 =
thiggano (G2345): 1) to touch, handle; 1a) *TO* *DO* *VIOLENCE* *TO*,
*INJURY*; #80, #100, #10, #50 = prin (G4250): 1) before, formerly;

DAO TE CHING ON SECTION: #31 - MILITARY STRATAGEM, QUELLING WAR;

Weapons are instruments of ill omen. The people always hate them, so
one who has the Dao has nothing to do with them. When the noble man is
at home, he honours the left and, when employing troops, honours the
right. Weapons are instruments of ill omen; they are not the
instruments of the noble man, who uses them only when there is no
choice. It is best to be utterly dispassionate [TIANDAN] about them,
and, even if they bring victory, one should not praise them.
Nevertheless, to praise them means that one delights in slaughtering
people, and one who delights in slaughtering people, of course, can
never achieve the goal of ruling all under Heaven. For auspicious
matters, one honours the left, and for inauspicious matters, one honours
the right. A deputy general takes his place on the left, but a
general-in-chief takes his place on the right, where mourning rights are
observed. When masses of people are slaughtered, one should weep for
them with utmost sadness, so, when victorious in war, one should observe
it with mourning rites.

I CHING ON HEXAGRAM: H32 - PERSEVERANCE, ENDURANCE, DURATION, CONSTANCY;

JUDGMENT: Perseverance is such that prevalence is had, and that means
that there will be no blame and that it is fitting to practice constancy
here. {That one has prevalence here because of Perseverance is due to
achieving the three matters [ie., avoiding blame, it being fit to
practice constancy, and, as is stated in the next line of the judgment,
it being fit should one set out to do something]. As a Dao, Perseverance
works in such a way that once prevalence is had, one can avoid blame,
and once one achieves this avoidance of blame with the mastery of
Perseverance, he will find it fitting to practice rectitude [i.e.,
constancy].'} It would be fitting should one set out to do something
here. {Every successful state of Perseverance is a matter of practicing
the constant Dao: “When something ends, there is always another
beginning,” a process that takes place in such a way that there is never
any deviance. This is why it would be fitting should one set out to do
something here.}

COMMENTARY: Perseverance means “long lasting.” Here the hard and strong
[the Zhen (Quake) trigram] is above, and the soft and yielding [the Sun
(Compliance) trigram] is below. {The hard and strong is in the exalted
position, and the soft and yielding is in the humble, which means that a
proper order is maintained} Here Thunder and Wind work together. {The
Eldest Yang [Zhen, “the Eldest Son"] and the Eldest Yin [Sun, “the
Eldest Daughter"] are here able to complement each other.} Here action
[ie., the Zhen trigram] takes place in terms of Sun [Compliance],
{*HERE* *IS* *ACTION* *WITHOUT* *DEVIANCE*} and the hard [yang] and soft
[yin] lines are all in resonance, {None is unmatched} so Perseverance is
had. {All of this deals with the Dao of everlasting duration.}
“Perseverance is such that prevalence is had, and that means that there
will be no blame and that it is fitting to practice constancy here.” This
means that duration inheres in the Dao as such. {lt is through the
Dao that one manages to achieve duration. Thus one always succeeds at
avoiding blame and finds it fitting to practice rectitude.}

The Dao of Heaven and Earth perseveres forever and never comes to a
stop. {It is because they are in a successful state of Perseverance that
their Dao never comes to a stop.} “It Would be fitting should one set out
to do something here,” for when something ends, there is always another
beginning. {As one has realized the constant Dao here, he will find that,
with one ending, there will be another beginning, so he can carry on
indefinitely} The sun and the moon have found their places in Heaven and
so can shine forever. The four seasons change one into the other and so
can occur forever. The sage stays forever within the course of the Dao
and so brings about the perfection of the entire world. {This means that
as each of these succeeds at Perseverance, so they all are able to last
forever} If we observe how things manage to persevere, the innate
tendencies [ging] of Heaven and Earth and all the myriad things can be
seen. {The innate tendencies of Heaven and Earth and the myriad things
are seen in how they manage to persevere.}

IMAGES: Thunder together with Wind: this constitutes the image of
Perseverance.‘ {The Eldest Yang and the Eldest Yin join here and work
together, and this constitutes the Dao of everlasting duration.} In the
same way, the noble man takes a stand and does not change his direction.
{He succeeds at Perseverance, so does not change.}

APPENDED: HENG [Perseverance] provides virtue with steadfastness. HENG
[Perseverance] demonstrates how, faced with the complexity of things,
one yet does not give way to cynicism. HENG [Perseverance] provides the
means to keep one's virtue one.

SEQUENCE: The Dao of husband and wife cannot fail to be long enduring.
This is why XIAN [Reciprocity, Hexagram 31] is followed by HENG
[Perseverance]. HENG here means “long enduring.”

IRREGULAR: HENG [Perseverance] means “long lasting."

1ST YIN: This one takes Perseverance to mean “deep penetration,” but
even the practice of constancy here would mean misfortune, for there is
nothing at all fitting here. {First Yin is located at the beginning of
Perseverance, right at the very bottom of the hexagram, so it represents
someone who tries “to gain deep penetration [ie., profound success]
right at the beginning.” To seek deep penetration into something and so
try to exhaust it completely would leave that thing bereft of any
remaining resource.

Even if one were to try to arrive at this point gradually, the thing
involved would defy his efforts to overcome it, so how much the less
successful should one be if he were to seek for deep penetration right
at the beginning? To think that Perseverance works in such a way would
be to turn right behaviour into misfortune and virtue into something
harmful, and no act would be fitting}

COMMENTARY: The misfortune connected with "tak[ing] Perseverance to
mean 'deep penetration'" is due the the attempt to gain deep penetration
[ie., profound success] right at the beginning.

2ND YANG: Regret vanishes {Although Second Yang is out of proportion
[it is a yang line in a yin position], it perseveres in maintaining its
position in the #CENTRE, and, in so doing, dissipates regret.}

COMMENTARY: That Second Yang has regret vanish is because it is able to
maintain itself in the #CENTRE indefinitely.

3RD YANG: This one does not persevere in maintaining his virtue, so he
might have to bear the shame of it, for constancy would be debased.
{Third Yang occupies the middle of three yang lines and the top position
of the lower trigram and is situated immediately below the upper
trigram. lf it were to form a trigram with the lines above, that would
not be completely noble; if it were to remain part of the trigram below,
that would not be completely base; and if it were to stay in the middle,
it would not actually be in the middle of a trigram.

Such a trigram [Third, Fourth, and Fifth Yang] is within Perseverance as
such, but as it is not fixed or certain, it does not have anything to do
with Perseverance. When virtue is practiced without Perseverance, it is
impossible to probe how much such a practice might result in deviancy or
confusion, so that is why the text says: “He
might have to bear the shame of it." If one extends virtue under such
circumstances, no one else will accept it, something extremely
contemptible, and this is why the text says: “Constancy would be debased.”}

COMMENTARY: “This one does not persevere in maintaining his virtue,” so
he will not be accepted by anyone.

4TH YANG: In the field there is no game. {When one perseveres at a place
that is not one's proper position [here there is a yang line in a yin
position], regardless of how much such a one labours, he will never
garner anything.}

COMMENTARY: This one has been out of his proper place for a long time,
so how could he get any game?

5TH YIN: If one preservers in virtue here and practices constancy, it
would be good fortune for the woman but misfortune for the man. {Fifth
Yang has achieved the exalted position. However, as the ruler of
Perseverance, it is unable to "take charge and act according to moral
principles," but instead, bound tightly in resonance with Second Yang
and devotedly practicing a single-minded constancy to it, it can do
nothing more than follow the lead of another. This may mean good fortune
for the woman, but it is misfortune for the man.}

COMMENTARY: For the woman to practice constancy here means good
fortune, for to the end she should only follow one man, but, as the man
should take charge and act according to moral principles, for him to
behave like an obedient Woman would mean misfortune.

TOP YIN: This one takes Perseverance to mean “constant activity,” which
means misfortune. {Quietude is the sovereign of activity, and repose is
the master of action. Thus repose is the state in which the one at the
top should reside, and it is through quietude that the Dao of
everlasting duration works.‘ Here Top Yin is located at the very top of
the Perseverance hexagram, which means that it abides in a state of
utmost action [as it is at the top of the Zhen (Quake) trigram]. If one
were to take this to be Perseverance, nothing that he ventures to do
would ever result in success.”

COMMENTARY: Here someone who takes constant activity to mean
“Perseverance” is at the top, and this will result in an enormous
failure to achieve any merit.

THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY ON TETRA: 51 - CONSTANCY;

HEAD: By yin one knows the subject; by yang one knows the lord. The Way
of ruler and subject remains unchanged for ten thousand ages.

The Autumn Onset solar period, usually regarded as the juncture between
summer and autumn, begins with Appraisal 6 of this tetragram. Here,
then, we have another critical meeting point between yin and yang.
Since this is the last opportunity yang will have to “lord” it over yin,
it is appropriate that Yang Hsiung should discuss the relations of the
ruler (whose correlate is yang) and the subordinate (identified with
yin). That autumn follows summer is an invariable rule of nature.
Following this immutable pattern, all subjects, including court
officials, must follow the ruler. Hierarchy functions as the necessary
basis for enduring and productive relations; as the Changes argues, the
four seasons keep to their constant course only when the “strong is
above and the weak below.”

Not surprisingly, the need to recognize one’s proper place in the
hierarchy is a theme of this tetragram. So long as hierarchy is
preserved, the worst calamities associated with yin ch’i may be avoided.
This may explain why the penal code associated with the autumn season is
represented in a positive, rather than a negative light.

Appraisal 1: Holding up the ink-line of the gods,
He follows the sacred model.
Using the One to pair ten thousand,
To the end, his light does not fade.
Fathoming 1: Upholding divine measure
Means: He embodies the form of the One.

Because its primal Oneness produces the myriad things, the Tao in its
totality lies essentially beyond mere human comprehension. Certain broad
patterns of cosmic activity, however, are discernible to Man. For
example, the superior man takes primal oneness as his model when dealing
with others. Single-minded in his pursuit of moral understanding and
unshakeable in his integrity, he “holds fast to the One” Way. Applying
the single tool of categorical logic to the entire universe, he comes to
grasp all the myriad things within his mind, so all-encompassing is his
understanding. Conformity with such sacred norms gains him charismatic
power that will work to effect a perfect union of all the myriad things
in the cosmos. Above and below,inner unity brings the union of all.

Appraisal 2: Little constancy within:
Female chastity in danger.
Fathoming 2: Inner constants undeveloped
Mean: The women are not upright.

“Inner” often refers to women or the women’s quarters, since only men
participated in “outer” [ie., public and social] lives. The husband/wife
relation was viewed as one of the great, constant patterns in human
relationships. Like the ruler-subject relation, it presumed a
hierarchical structure tempered by mutuality. It was believed that the
entire hierarchy would collapse, however, if women were unchaste before
or after marriage. Clear lines of patrilineal descent had to be assured
for both religious and economic reasons. Unfortunately, bastard males
passed off as legitimate heirs would participate as adults in sacrifices
to ancestors in the patrilineal line. Since tradition insisted that the
ancestors would accept no sacrifices from those of different surnames,
the prosperity of the clan might be jeopardized for generations by a
single illicit liaison.

Furthermore, female infidelity demonstrated a fundamentally rebellious
attitude toward husbands, to whom women owed their loyalty. Such a
cavalier attitude could ultimately infect the rest of society. Since
women who were less than “upright” undermined the “eternally correct”
social structure, female sexual and political intrigue was a source of
considerable concern to strict Confucian scholars.

Appraisal 3: The sun makes its virtue constant
By not eclipsing for three years.
Fathoming 3: The sun, making its virtue constant,
Means: The Way of the Ruler shines forth.

Appraisal 1 compared the truly good person to a sun that never sets.
Appraisal 3 presents a variation on this astronomical motif. In HAN
Dynasty (206 BCE to 222 CE) omen literature, eclipses of the sun and
moon were thought to presage disorder in the apartments of the king and
queen respectively." Often the solar eclipse portended usurpation of the
royal power (yang) by ministers or consorts (both of whom were yin). In
folk tradition, “three” stands for “many.” If no eclipse occurs for many
years in succession, the sun’s uninterrupted light will shine
brilliantly on all below. The charismatic ruler, by analogy, enlightens
others, with no fear that he will be eclipsed since he has made his
virtue constant.

Appraisal 4: The moon is inconstant.
She sometimes strays from her course.
Fathoming 4: The inconstant moon
Means: The minister errs in his course.

The moon symbolizes the minister for several reasons: First, the moon’s
light entirely depends upon the sun for its brightness, just as the
minister’s authority derives entirely from his ruler. Second, the moon
shines less brightly than the sun, just as the minister is less glorious
than his ruler. Third, the moon, even to the naked eye, appears to
wobble occasionally in its course. The Chinese took this irregular
motion of the moon to mean that an evil minister wavers in his loyalty
to the throne.

One early astrological text predicts:

When the state is controlled by ministers. . .the movement [of the moon]
inclines sometimes toward the south and sometimes toward the north.
Irregular motion of the moon, whether fast or slow, indicates excessive
power held by relatives of the empress.

Appraisal 5: Whether up, down, or sideways in his course,
He takes Heaven and Earth as his constants.
Fathoming 5: His vertical, his horizontal
Means: The order of ruler and official is constant.

The early commentator Fan Wang says, “Heaven is vertical; Earth,
horizontal. This is the constant way.” Man moving in horizontal and
vertical directions suggests the fundamental interconnectedness of the
three realms of Heaven-Earth-Man {ie.

the Marriage/Sovereign dynamic is fascist wickedness as Babylonian
Whoredom [ie. OPINION {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs from circa
500 BCE}] that is established upon the Pythagorean binomial HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER as only a METHODOLOGY equated to #666 (#36 / #111)
derived as a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION from the DAOist TETRAGRAMMATON
perspective which is a ternary HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER that properly
constitutes a PARADIGM and a truthful equation with the HEAVEN {Divine
GODHEAD which is the Mind of Christ} + EARTH {COURSE-trochos OF
NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} + MAN {HOMO[ios] SAPIEN[t]}

} Elaborate patterns in the night sky and geological configurations are
studied by the sage intent upon devising models for human culture; the
sage hopes to recreate in human society that marvellous interdependence
that proves so productive in the phenomenal world. Patterns in Heaven
and Earth, then, suggest the norm for ruler and official.

Appraisal 6: Having reached Seven, he tends toward Nine.
Weakness stirs in what was once firm.
He cannot overcome the rule for him.
Fathoming 6: Getting Seven and becoming Nine
Means: Abundance is left as he rides to decay.

Why this talk of *SEVEN*

-----------

{#7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE: {ZAYIN /
*PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of ability); privilege,
that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity, competency, freedom, or
(objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate,
*token* *of* *control*), delegated influence:--authority, jurisdiction,
liberty, power, right, strength)}

5 - ACT OF NATURE / #4 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: {HE / *VIRTUES*
(Gk. Arete - excellence (intrinsic or attributed):--praise, virtue)} and

6 - FORM OF NATURE / #3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk.
Arche - a commencement, or (concrete) *chief* (*in* *various*
*applications* *of* *order*, *time*, *place* *or* *rank*):--beginning,
corner, (at the, the) first (estate), *magistrate*, power, principality,
principle, rule)} multiplied by themselves, represent, and retain
themselves.

HEPTAD - #11 / #8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE {KAF (DOUBLE - #4 - NATURE
AMENDED IN ITS NATURE: {#7 - ENGENDERING NATURE}) / Government &
Non-Government Organisations}

7. FORMULA OF PROGRESSION / *AVOID* *SPIRITUAL* *ADULTERY* *AS*
*HETERONOMY* *AGAINST* *AUTONOMY* {CIRCA 49J7W} [John 5:43-47]

+ H1 - MONAD: QIAN [Pure Yang/QIAN (ie. #6) above + QIAN (ie. #6) below]
as MALE, H2 - DUAD: KUN [Pure Yin/KUN (ie. #2) above + KUN (ie. #2)
below] as FEMALE, H3 - TRIAD: ZHUN [Birth Throws/ZHEN (ie. #3) below +
KAN (ie. #1) above] {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

8. DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE) AS OBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY
/ *DO* *NOT* *STEAL* {72J + 3(3²+1)/2}

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

RUDIMENTS {STOICHEION [G4747]} OF THE WORLD {KOSMOS [G2889] AS HETEROS
(binomial) {ie. bifurcated gender and spermatic} or (trinomial) {ie.
bifurcated ENNEAD as rational PI = {3-6-9} .142857...}

- STOICHEION [G4747]: presumed derivative of the base of G4748;
something orderly in arrangement, that is, (by implication) a serial
(basal, fundamental, initial) constituent (literally), proposition
(figuratively):--element, principle, rudiment; - properly, fundamentals,
like with the basic components of a philosophy, structure, etc.;
(figuratively) "first principles," like the basic fundamentals of
Christianity; - refers to "the rudiments with which mankind . . . were
indoctrinated (before the time of Christ), i.e. the elements of
religious training or the ceremonial precepts common alike to the
worship of Jews and of Gentiles" (J. Thayer); - The RSV however renders
stoixeia as "elemental spirits," ie. spiritual powers or "cosmic
spirits" (DNTT, 2, 828). This views 4747 / stoixeíon ("elements") as
ancient astral beings associated with the very beginning (make-up) of
the earth.]

- STOICHEŌ [G4748]: a derivative of στείχω steichō̄ (to range in regular
line); to march in (military) rank (keep step), that is, (figuratively)
to conform to virtue and piety:—walk (orderly) - to be in rows, fig. to
walk by rule;

- KOSMOS [G2889]: orderly arrangement, that is, decoration; by
implication the world (in a wide or narrow sense, including its
inhabitants, literally or figuratively [morally]):--adorning, world;

GODHEAD which conveys all *PRINCIPALITY* {ARCHĒ: #6 - FORM OF NATURE /
#3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk. Arche - a
commencement, or (concrete) *chief* (*in* *various* *applications* *of*
*order*, *time*, *place* *or* *rank*):--beginning, corner, (at the, the)
first (estate), *magistrate*, power, principality, principle, rule)}}, and

It is an argument between which 'HETEROS' v's 'HOMOIOS' as the Theory of
Number constitutes the mind created in the image of the Creator God as
the Father (Godhead/Divine Nature as Mind) [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV); Romans
1:16-32]?"

TRUTH IS A COSMOGONIC CONSIDERATION AFTER ALL:

1) Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 on Genesis Reprise of Equinox
Wednesday 20 March 1991 / New Moon on Thursday 21 March 1996 as 22/7 =
3W1D) + c² is a genuine Sabbath based PARADIGM;
2) Pythagorean Theorem: a² = b² + c² is fascist (see discussion below)
and now redundant as only a METHODOLOGY;

It is an argument between which 'HETEROS' v's 'HOMOIOS' as the THEORY OF
NUMBER constitutes the mind created in the image of the Creator God as
the Father (Godhead/Divine Nature as Mind) [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV); Romans
1:16-32]?

RUDIMENTS {STOICHEION [G4747]} OF THE WORLD {KOSMOS [G2889] AS HETEROS
(binomial) {ie. bifurcated gender and spermatic} or HOMOIOS (trinomial)
{ie. bifurcated ENNEAD as rational PI = {3-6-9} .142857...} THEORY OF
NUMBER:

#3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk. Arche - a
commencement, or (concrete) *chief* (*in* *various* *applications* *of*
*order*, *time*, *place* *or* *rank*):--beginning, corner, (at the, the)
first (estate), *magistrate*, power, principality, principle, rule)}}, and

*POWER* {EXOUSIA: #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE: {ZAYIN / *PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of
ability); privilege, that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity,
competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate,
superhuman, potentate, *token* *of* *control*), delegated
influence:--authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength)}}

Where the c² is equivalent to a constant dependent on n, calculated by
the formula:

M = [n(n² + 1)] / 2

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ *1* - *MONAD*, *2* - *DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD* {ie. Formula of Progression
of individual phenomena (Wan Wu)}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

#5 - ACT OF NATURE (JUSTICE):

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

[IMAGE: CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY OF 4 BCE SHOWING AN AMALGAM OF THE I
CHING (64) AND TAO TE CHING (81) RATHER THAN AS #0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS
was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14 CE) ... #15CE (9) ... @2
- TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3 - CALIGULA (#37 - #41
CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE (25) - @5 - NERO (#666:
#54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49) ... #260 CE (64 as I
CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as DAO TE CHING
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's
Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic 'Satanic'
Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as proposed
Islamic Golden Age]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYmdIUU0yUkkyd28

The proofs of the Pythagorean Theorem seem to divide into three main
types: proofs by shearing, which depend on theorems that the areas of
parallelograms (or triangles) on equal bases with equal heights are
equal, proofs by similarity, which depend on calculations of proportions
of sides of similar triangles, and proofs by dissection, which depend on
the observation that the acute angles of a right triangle are
complementary. In each case, the argument can readily be traced back to
consequences of the Parallel Postulate. In this sense, in the presence
of the remainder of the axioms for plane geometry, we observe that I
implies II.

Many of the consequences of the Parallel Postulate, taken together with
the remainder of the axioms for plane geometry, can be shown in turn to
imply the Parallel Postulate. In this sense, these statements can be
regarded as equivalent to the Parallel Postulate. They include such
well-known theorems as

III In any triangle, the three angles sum to two right angles.
IV In any triangle, each exterior angle equals the sum of the two remote
interior angles.
V If two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, the alternate interior
angles are equal, and the corresponding angles are equal.

Many apparently weaker statements have also been shown equivalent to the
Parallel Postulate. These include:

VI There exists some triangle whose three angles sum to two right angles
VII There exists an isosceles right triangle whose three angles sum to
two right angles.
VIII There exists arbitrarily large isosceles right triangles whose
angles sum to two right angles.

IX The three angles of any right triangle sum to two right angles.

In the early nineteenth century, A. M. Legendre established the
following chain of implications:

VI implies VII
VII implies VIII
VIII implies IX
IX implies I

On these pages, we add to this list the observation that

II implies VIII

As we have already observed that I implies II, we thus establish that
the Pythagorean Theorem itself is yet another proposition which may be
taken as an equivalent alternative to the Parallel Postulate.

In proving these implications, we must be careful to use only those
theorems that can be deduced without the use of the Parallel Postulate.
In particular, we may copy known segments and angles, and apply the
triangle congruence theorems, and we may employ the exterior angle
theorem. We must avoid calculations of areas and the usual theorems
about parallel lines (such as III, IV, and V) and similarity.

- http://www.cut-the-knot.org/triangle/pythpar/PTimpliesPP.shtml

Accordingly, I have a justified cause to view your flagrant and
insatiable sexual proclivities which have no boundaries of propriety, as
exhibiting a pattern of unreasonable opposition that is without
restraint or remorse in being directed towards my existence and being
within time.

----------

AND *NINE*

----------

{#9 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE / #6 - FORM OF NATURE: {TETH / ANGELS (Gk.
Aggelos - a messenger; especially an 'angel'; by implication a church
pastor or ecclesiastic)}

ENNEAD - #20 / #8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE: {RESH / DOUBLE - #6 - FORM OF
NATURE (#9 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE)}

VIII - And *We* *do* *hereby* *REQUIRE* *and* *COMMAND* *ALL* *OUR*
*OFFICERS* *AND* *MINISTERS*, *CIVIL* *AND* *MILITARY*, *AND* *ALL*
*OTHER* *THE* *INHABITANTS* of Our said Commonwealth *TO* *BE*
*OBEDIENT*, *AIDING*, *AND* *ASSISTING* unto Our said Governor General,
or, *in* *the* *event* *of* *his* death, *INCAPACITY*, or absence, to
such person or persons as may, *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*, *under* *the*
*PROVISIONS* *OF* *THESE* *OUR* *LETTERS* *PATENT*, *ADMINISTER* *THE*
*GOVERNMENT* of Our said Commonwealth.

9. BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?) AS FAUX SUBJECTIVE
GROUNDING OF INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *BEAR* *FALSE* *WITNESS*

The binding or obligatory norm is the Divine authority, imposing upon
the rational creature the obligation of living in conformity with his
nature, and thus with the universal order established by the Creator.
Contrary to the Kantian theory that we must not acknowledge any other
lawgiver than conscience, the truth is that reason as conscience is only
immediate moral authority which we are called upon to obey, and
conscience itself owes its authority to the fact that it is the
mouthpiece of the Divine will and imperium.

With regard to the possibility of any change by abrogation or
dispensation, there can be no question of such being introduced by any
authority except that of God Himself. But reason forbids us to think
that even He could exercise such power, because, given the hypothesis
that He wills man to exist, He wills him necessarily to live conformably
to the eternal law, by observing in his conduct the law of reason. The
Almighty, then, cannot be conceived as willing this and simultaneously
willing the contradictory, that man should be set free from the law
entirely through its abrogation, or partially through dispensation from
it. It is true that some of the older theologians, followed or copied by
some later ones, hold that God can dispense, and, in fact in some
instances, has dispensed from the secondary precepts of the natural law,
while others maintain that the bearing of the natural law is changed by
the operation of positive law. However, an examination of the arguments
offered in support of these opinions shows that the alleged examples of
dispensation are: (a) cases where a change of conditions modifies the
application of the law, or (b) cases concerning obligations not imposed
as absolutely essential to the moral order, though their fulfilment is
necessary for the full perfection of conduct, or (c) instances of
addition made to the law.

#4000 MOD 22 = 16 [#AYIN / #70 - Reu {Friend, His friend; his shepherd}

As 'eye', 'to see', and by extension, to understand and obey, it
represents the primeval light, that is the spiritual light of God
[Genesis 1:3] as distinct to the celestial lights [Genesis 1:14-18]] =
#0 CE as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?), AS FAUX SUBJECTIVE
GROUNDING OF INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *BEAR* *FALSE* *WITNESS* *BY*
PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN] HETEROS (MALE/FEMALE MARRIAGE -- WHAT IS SIN &
WICKEDNESS?) being a binary (ie. gender and spermatic as bifurcated
entities) unnatural autonomic transformative prototype imposed upon the
biological natural order and commences the symbolic associator series as
the MACROCOSM:

Thus in the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER, the sacred notion of
marriage according to the religious mysteries of Roman State Religion
and Empire Governance is as a hieros gamos or heirogamy ('holy
marriage') in being the natural and common law entitlement to invoke a
coacervation of the feminine and the masculine within a sexual ritual
that plays out a marriage as between a god and a goddess, especially
when enacted in a symbolic ritual where human participants represent by
the planetary deities:

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - Soldier (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE - prohibited soldiers from marrying, a
ban that remained in force for the Imperial army for nearly two centuries)

The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations.
Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived
loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant
or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes,
and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social
realm of infamia (in-, "not," and fama, "reputation") was a loss of
legal or social standing and was an official exclusion from the legal
protections enjoyed by a Roman citizen (ie. you couldn't get your
eucharist bread from the State), as imposed by a censor or praetor,
excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they
were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have
preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners,
freeborn male minors were strictly off limits, and professional
prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.

The infamia of entertainers did not exclude them from socializing among
the Roman elite, and entertainers who were "stars", both men and women,
sometimes became the lovers of such high-profile figures as the dictator
Sulla and Mark Antony.

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14
CE) ... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3
- CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE
(25) - @5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49)
... #260 CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as
DAO TE CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German
Fascism's Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic
'Satanic' Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as
proposed Islamic Golden Age

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of
me. But if believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"
[John 5:44-47]

10. MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS) / *DO* *NOT* *COVET* {122J3W1D +
9(9²+1)/2}

The manifesting norm (norma denuntians), determines the moral quality of
actions tried by the discriminating norm, is reason. Through this
faculty we perceive what is the moral constitution of our nature, what
kind of action it calls for, and whether a particular action possesses
this requisite character.

As the fundamental and all-embracing obligation imposed upon man by the
Creator, the natural law is the one to which all his other obligations
are attached. The duties imposed on us in the supernatural law come home
to us, because the natural law and its exponent, conscience, tell us
that, if God has vouchsafed to us a supernatural revelation with a
series of precepts, we are bound to accept and obey it. The natural law
is the foundation of all human law inasmuch as it ordains that man shall
live in society, and society for its constitution requires the existence
of an authority, which shall possess the moral power necessary to
control the members and direct them to the common good. Human laws are
valid and equitable only in so far as they correspond with, and enforce
or supplement the natural law; they are null and void when they conflict
with it. The United States system of equity courts, as distinguished
from those engaged in the administration of the common law, are founded
on the principle that, when the law of the legislator is not in harmony
with the dictates of the natural law, equity (æquitas, epikeia) demands
that it be set aside or corrected.

Catholic Encyclopedia, Natural Law @
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09076a.htm

---------

*CRITICIZING* *LOGICAL* *DERIVATION* *OF* *PHILOSOPHIES* *AND*
*MATHEMATICS* *FROM* *MERE* *CONCEPTS*
Throughout his writings, Schopenhauer criticized the logical derivation
of philosophies and mathematics from mere concepts, instead of from
intuitive perceptions.

In fact, it seems to me that the logical method is in this way reduced
to an absurdity. But it is precisely through the controversies over
this, together with the futile attempts to demonstrate the directly
certain as merely indirectly certain, that the independence and
clearness of intuitive evidence appear in contrast with the uselessness
and difficulty of logical proof, a contrast as instructive as it is
amusing. The direct certainty will not be admitted here, just because it
is no merely logical certainty following from the concept, and thus
resting solely on the relation of predicate to subject, according to the
principle of contradiction. But that eleventh axiom regarding parallel
lines is a synthetic proposition a priori, and as such has the guarantee
of pure, not empirical, perception; this perception is just as immediate
and certain as is the principle of contradiction itself, from which all
proofs originally derive their certainty. At bottom this holds good of
every geometrical theorem ….

Although Schopenhauer could see no justification for trying to prove
Euclid's parallel postulate, he did see a reason for examining another
of Euclid's axioms.

It surprises me that the eighth axiom, "Figures that coincide with one
another are equal to one another," is not rather attacked. For
"coinciding with one another" is either a mere tautology, or something
quite empirical, belonging not to pure intuition or perception, but to
external sensuous experience.

NOTE: A characteristic feature of the Gnostic concept of the universe is
the role played in almost all Gnostic systems by the seven
world-creating archons, known as the *HEBDOMAD* (ἑβδομάς). These Seven
are in most systems semi-hostile powers, and are reckoned as the last
and lowest emanations of the Godhead; below them--and frequently
considered as derived from them—comes the world of the actually devilish
powers. There are indeed certain exceptions; Basilides taught the
existence of a "great archon" called Abraxas who presided over 365
archons (Irenaeus, Adversus Haereses, i. 24).

The ancient astronomy taught that above the seven planetary spheres was
an eighth, the sphere of the fixed stars. In the eighth sphere, these
Gnostics taught, dwelt the mother to whom all these archons owed their
origin, Sophia (Wisdom) or Barbelo. In the language of these sects the
word *HEBDOMAD* not only denotes the seven archons, but is also a name
of place, denoting the heavenly regions over which the seven archons
presided; while OGDOAD denotes the supercelestial regions which lay
above their control.

Thus it presupposes mobility of the figures, but matter alone is movable
in space. Consequently, this reference to coincidence with one another
forsakes pure space, the sole element of geometry, in order to pass over
to the material and empirical.

This follows Kant's reasoning.

*ETHICS*
Schopenhauer's moral theory proposed that only compassion can drive
moral acts. According to Schopenhauer, compassion alone is the good of
the object of the acts, that is, they cannot be inspired by either the
prospect of personal utility or the feeling of duty. Mankind can also be
guided by egoism and malice. Egotistic acts are those guided by
self-interest, desire for pleasure or happiness. Schopenhauer believed
most of our deeds belong to this class. Acts of malice are different
from egotistic acts. As in the case of acts of compassion, these do not
target personal utility. Their aim is to cause damage to others,
independently of personal gains. He believed, like Swami Vivekananda in
the unity of all with one-self and also believed that ego is the origin
of pain and conflicts, that reduction of ego frames the moral principles.

*PUNISHMENT*
According to Schopenhauer, whenever we make a choice, "We assume as
necessary that decision was preceded by something from which it ensued,
and which we call the ground or reason, or more accurately the motive,
of the resultant action." Choices are not made freely. Our actions are
necessary and determined because "every human being, even every animal,
after the motive has appeared, must carry out the action which alone is
in accordance with his inborn and immutable character." A definite
action inevitably results when a particular motive influences a person's
given, unchangeable character. The State, Schopenhauer claimed, punishes
criminals to prevent future crimes. It does so by placing "beside every
possible motive for committing a wrong a more powerful motive for
leaving it undone, in the inescapable punishment. Accordingly, the
criminal code is as complete a register as possible of counter-motives
to all criminal actions that can possibly be imagined..."

...the law and its fulfillment, namely punishment, are directed
essentially to the future, not to the past. This distinguishes
punishment from revenge, for revenge is motivated by what has happened,
and hence by the past as such. All retaliation for wrong by inflicting a
pain without any object for the future is revenge, and can have no other
purpose than consolation for the suffering one has endured by the sight
of the suffering one has caused in another. Such a thing is wickedness
and cruelty, and cannot be ethically justified. ...the object of
punishment...is deterrence from crime.... Object and purpose for the
future distinguish punishment from revenge, and punishment has this
object only when it is inflicted in fulfilment of a law. Only in this
way does it proclaim itself to be inevitable and infallible for every
future case; and thus it obtains for the law the power to deter....

Should capital punishment be legal? "For safeguarding the lives of
citizens," he asserted, "capital punishment is therefore absolutely
necessary." "The murderer," wrote Schopenhauer, "who is condemned to
death according to the law must, it is true, be now used as a mere
means, and with complete right. For public security, which is the
principal object of the State, is disturbed by him; indeed it is
abolished if the law remains unfulfilled. The murderer, his life, his
person, must be the means of fulfilling the law, and thus of
re-establishing public security." Schopenhauer disagreed with those who
would abolish capital punishment. "Those who would like to abolish it
should be given the answer: 'First remove murder from the world, and
then capital punishment ought to follow.' "

People, according to Schopenhauer, cannot be improved. They can only be
influenced by strong motives that overpower criminal motives.
Schopenhauer declared that "real moral reform is not at all possible,
but only determent from the deed...."

He claimed this doctrine was not original to him. Previously, it
appeared in the writings of Plato, Seneca, Hobbes, Pufendorf, and Anselm
Feuerbach. Schopenhauer declared that their teaching was corrupted by
subsequent errors and therefore was in need of clarification.

*THIS* *CONDUCT* *IS* *CRIMINAL* *ACTIVITY* *OF* *CONTINUING* *ACTION*
*OF* *CONTEMPT* by agent provocateurs who are engaged within ceaseless
and unfounded defamation of myself, now resulting in total social
excoriation and exclusion, attempt to steal Intellectual Property,
imposing of a substituted ethic upon our ANZAC tradition and Treason
against the Sovereignty of the Commonwealth of Australia and which is
prohibited under SECTION 9A of the CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) has a
patterning of behaviour associated with this document as my Intellectual
Property as an alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER being a theoretical
and metaphysical noumenon, conception of the Godhead/*DIVINE* and a
determined contrivance associated with attributed time as COURSE-trochos
OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6], autonomous sovereignty as empire
governance, language, rationality and the reasoned mind of religious
belief as HOMO[ios] SAPIEN[t].

AS NO LESS SACRED: 6 x #41 = #246 - GABRIEL / #CENTRE VORTEX IN WHICH
THEIR SOULS WILL FACE A FINAL JUDGMENT IN BEING DRAGGED TO HELL in the
TRANSCENDENT certainty where its FOCAL POINT has a common 3x3 MATRIX
characteristic conveyed by the SEPTET 9x9 = #369 PROPERTY OF THE MAGIC
SQUARE as the COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6].

In it's TELOS reprise, as then occurring on it's #CENTRE upon #13th -
#MEM to #17th - #PE September 2001, by it's implicit STOICHEION AS BEING
THE EXISTENTiAL FABRIC OF TIME IN THE BRINGING FORTH FROM THE COSMOGONY
AND BIRTHED INTO COSMIC ORDER AS ORIGINS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE:
"JEWISH MEDITATION SERIES ON MINDFULNESS AND NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PROGRAMMING ANCHORS" dated 10-22 NOVEMBER 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indekxQV0NTZWF6bGM

FROM ETERNITY IT COMES FORTH FROM THE MIND OF GOD WHICH HAS SAID, 'Let
there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was
good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the
light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the
morning were the first day.

TO ITS APPOINTED TIME:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indLXMzc1VVVkt2T2c

FROM ONE: #1 - ALEPH TO THE EQUINOX OF #23 - ALEPH AS SEPTEMBER 2001, IS
THEN THE DIVINE #CENTRE OF THIS COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS AS THEN BEING AWARE
OF ITS OTHER AS TO BE THEN TWO WHEN GOD SAID, "Let there be a firmament
in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the
waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters #MEM (#13 to
#17 SEPTEMBER 2001) which were under the firmament from the waters which
were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament
Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day." [Genesis
1:68 (KJV)]

AT THIS APPOINTED TIME AND PLACE BY SUCH DIVINE EDICT, WHEN WE SET OUR
FACE FIRMLY TOWARDS OUR FOCAL DESTINY AND LOOKED IT IN EYE AS TO AWAKEN
IN THE BIRTH-THROES AS CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFORMED BY THE LIKENESS OF THE
IMMERSING OURSELVES WITHIN THE WELL-SPRINGS FROM THE CREATOR OF ALL
THINGS AS SOVEREIGN MIND (HEIROS) AND THEN IN THE MIND OF MAN BY KNOWING
THREE AS GOD HAS SAID: "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be
gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it
was so.

And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the
waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let
the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree
yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth:
and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding
seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in
itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And the evening
and the morning were the third day." [Genesis 1:9-13 (KJV)]

AND NOW WITHIN LIFE IMMORTAL BY EMBRACE OF ITS EVERLASTING COVENANT
(GAMOS) CO-JOINED WITH THE JEWISH CHRONOLOGICAL/MATHEMATICAL VIEW OF
NATURAL / COMMON LAW AS INSTANCE OF [vGREEN AS #YOD (#10 - #MALKHUT) ON
vBLUE AS #MEM (#40 - EVERLASTING COVENANT OF THE HOMOIOS PARADIGM IN THE
JEWISH KABBALAH ACTUAL SENSE (TA-TA): {

#7 - #NETZACH: HEPTAD - #11 / #8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE {KAF (DOUBLE -
#4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE: {#7 - ENGENDERING NATURE}) /
Government & Non-Government Organisations} AS #4400 YEAR MOD 22 = 11
[#KAF / #20 - Shem {Exhalted Name, Name, renown}] = #400 CE

7. FORMULA OF PROGRESSION / *AVOID* *SPIRITUAL* *ADULTERY* *AS*
*HETERONOMY* *AGAINST* *AUTONOMY* {CIRCA 49J7W} [John 5:43-47] --
entered into for life.

+ #8 - #HOD: OGDOAD - #17 / #5 - ACT OF NATURE: {PE / DOUBLE - #5 - ACT
OF NATURE (#8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE)} AS #400 MOD 22 = 17 [#PE / #80 -
Serug {Branch, Layer; twining}]

V - THE GOVERNOR GENERAL MAY ON OUR BEHALF *EXERCISE* *ALL* *POWERS*
UNDER THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CONSTITUTION ACT, 1900, *OR*
*OTHERWISE* *IN* *RESPECT* *OF* *THE* *SUMMONING*, *PROROGUING*, *OR*
*DISSOLVING* *THE* *PARLIAMENT* OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH.

[IMAGE: HUSBAND & WIFE PROSTRATE BEFORE OSIRIS IN THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF
THE DEAD CONVEYING A HIEROGLYPHIC RECIPE OF THESE SAME HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES

#15 (9) - HYMEN AS MARRIAGE & SOVEREIGNTY/SATURN/ISIS ... #34 (16) -
PHALLUS AS PILLORY & CHRIST MURDERERS/JUPITER/OSIRIS ... #65 (25) -
SOLDIERS, LAW & ORDER/MARS/HORUS ... #111 (36) - #666 OF THE BEAST &
IMAGE, MARK & NAME/SOL INVICTUS ...]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZUJCWXludkRhNE0

= #15 AS THE SUBSUMING {ie. + *1* - *MONAD*, *2* - *DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD*
{ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}} OF THE PYTHAGOREAN
HETEROS SOVEREIGN / MARRIAGE DYNAMIC AND ITS REDACTION TO *ONLY* A
METHODOLOGY AS INTERNAL FUNCTION OF THE SEPTET x #369 DRIVER: #15 (9)
... #34 (16) ... #65 (25) ... #111 (36) ... #175 (49) ... #260 (64 - I
CHING) ... #369 (81 - DAO TE CHING)}] AUTONOMOUS [vORANGE as #TAU (#400)
/ #ALEPH (#1 - KETER/CROWN) WHERE THE #0 - IS AN EQUILIBRIUM DUALISM OF
THE GENESIS REPRISE PERTAINING TO THE EQUINOX OF WEDNESDAY 20 MARCH 1996
/ #ALEPH AS NEW MOON ON THURSDAY ON 21 MARCH 1996 AND THE EQUINOX OF
#ALEPH AS 23 SEPTEMBER 2001] SYLLOGISM:

22/7 as 3W1D ...

That by the time of the occurrence of such EVENT, I had already
comprised the 4th (chronological) dimensional plane of what became a
nine stratum paradigm, which is reliant upon the transitional and
cryptographic proposition as an occultation of vGREEN (#YOD - 10th
September 2001) of SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY and vBLUE (#MEM - 13th September
2001) of CUSTODIAL CENTRE and is a CHRONOLOGICAL, COSMOGONIC,
TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE which occurs by the proposition of:

*HEAVEN* (GODHEAD:

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, WHICH CONTAINS THE LAW OF THAT WILL: 7 x 24 x 13 = 2184 days of
the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the 'constant sequence of
sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

#YOD [#10 - #MALKHUT] as 10)

a) Our Australian Prime Minister John Howard (SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY)
presence within New York and witness of the EVENT--HIS STATE OF
TRANSCENDENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS AS AWARENESS IS IMMATERIAL.

YOUTUBE: "9/11 - 11 September 2001 as Attack on the World Trade Centre"

-

"11 September, 2001 Attack on the World Trade Centre, let us not forget,
and my condolences to the Heroes & Victims of 911.

May the victims and Heroes RIP

And this sinister act never be repeated to your Country Again!"
[Published 7 April, 2013]

AND THE *EARTH* (COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]:

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, WHICH CONTAINS THE COMMAND TO BEHAVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE
LAW, THAT IS, THE PRINCIPLE OF SUBSUMPTION UNDER THE LAW: x 49 = 6J or
294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20
March 1996 / 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756; and

#MEM [#30] as 13)

b) The custodial seizure of the CENTRE by the use of 7 x #369 magic
squares with a common property of #41 which is not ONLY a subsumed
METHODOLOGY AS FUNCTION characteristic of the Pythagorean binomial
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER that is otherwise reliant upon a 7 fold
progression of magic squares from #15 to #369 and is commonly used by
Jewish, Catholic (et al Christian), Islam and Masonic belief systems.

AND OF *MAN* (HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]:

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
WHICH CONTAINS THE VERDICT (SENTENCE), WHAT IS LAID DOWN AS RIGHT IN THE
CASE AT HAND: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}

As waters, peoples, nations, languages and tongues; the spring of Torah
being the source of knowledge and wisdom] = #2000 Y2K / Equinox of
Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * 364) + 182 days = Wednesday
DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the
Sabbath year of 'oth cycle

#TAU [#400] as 22)

[IMAGE: SHOWN AS HEBREW TAXONOMY RELATIVE TO LETTERS PATENT TO THE
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIAN 1901]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZEhOUjBvWkhUSkE

c) This TELOS as the chronological occultation of the custodial CENTRE
(#41 on 13-17th September 2001) is also a cosmological viewpoint of such
TELOS related to the sun/moon cycles and is associated to a reprise of
the cosmogony as a notion of the Genesis Principle and has horological
implications conveyed by the Book of JUBILEES as Time Division by Days,
Weeks and Jubilees.

It is not a claim that the earth and universe is only 6,000 years old,
but rather a proposition of relativity within billions of years and a
noumenal focal point as a development by which rationality transpires,
reason springs forth and that is characteristic to being human:

HOMO ('man') / HOMOIOS (*same*, *equal* *in* *force*, *a* *match* *for*
*one*, *all* *one* *to* *us*, of *numbers*, *square*, *the* *product*
*of* *two* *equal* *factors*), SAPIENS ('thinker') / SAPIENT ('being a
wise/wisdom thinker') [Deuteronomy 4:32; Genesis 1:26]

The development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my claim to an
Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law, Common Law
and egalitarian right, in that it establishes the prima facie claim,
that my past conduct has integrity, and with regards to an expression of
an Autonomy of Will." [Courtesy: Word of the Day for 4th (5th - AEST)
July 2016, www.dictionary.com]

AS BEING A DISTINCT AND THE SOVEREIGN INTELLECTUAL {(#YOD + #MEM + #TAU)
@ #ALEPH - KETER} PROPERTY ASSIGNED TO THE LETTER PATENTS TO
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF 1901 WHICH, WHILE NOT FRAMED IN THE
TRADITIONAL CHALDEAN SENSE OF THE MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M} IS NEVERTHELESS
COMPREHENSIBLE TO IT:

The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number n(n+1)/2 as symbolic and an
alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of 'YHWH' and
known as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the 'Holy Four-fold
Form'. That is:

MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M}

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {A = FIRE} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {U = WATER} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {M = AIR} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = #26 AND TOTAL OF #72

[IMAGE: THE #36 - ROMAN EMPIRE AS GENTILE / #72 - JEWISH VASSAL DYNAMIC ]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTGZZRGNuY0dyREE

And the relationship is here shown as between the #1 - #CENTRE with both
the #36 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) and #72 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) is shown within the
image above as conforming to the Apostle Paul's claim made within the
Epistle to the Romans, that Israel '*NOT* *ONLY* *DO* *THE* *SAME*,
*BUT* *HAVE* *PLEASURE* *IN* *THEM* *THAT* *DO* *THEM*.' [Romans 1:31 (KJV)]

According to the I CHING Hexagram 31 - RECIPROCITY, this is most usually
shown by the mutual stimulation of Heaven and Earth:

GENTILE VIEW: *H27* - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + GEN (ie. #8)
above] + *H9* - XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6) below + SUN
(ie. #4) above] = *H36* - MINGYI [Suppression of the Light/LI (ie. #9)
below + KUN (ie. #1) above]

JEWISH VIEW: *H54* - GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7) below + ZHEN
(ie. #3) above] {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of
Universal Law} + *H18* - GU [Ills to Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4) below + GEN
(ie. #8) above] {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
= *#72* - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity,
Obstacles, Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties)

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:72

THE GLBTI COMMUNITY CAN TURN YOUR BACK UPON THEM AND LET THEM KNOW HELL
AWAITS THEM BY HAVING A LEGAL RECOURSE FOR THE CULTURE OF HATE SPEECH
WHICH FOR TOO LONG HAS MASQUERADED AS A PRETENCE TO PIETY.

AS HAVING [#10 + #30 + #400 = #440 as #1 - KETER / CROWN] by the good
word of God as Divine Graciousness, as was Queen Victoria, no less a
bestowal of a "HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS) GIFT (DŌREA)" which conveys all the
necessary "POWERS (DUNAMIS) of the WORLD (AIŌN)" [Ephesians 3:1-21;
Hebrews 6:4-12 (KJV)] as expressing the totality (#1 - KETHER) of a
"Sovereign and Autonomous Right", the "Power to Rule" and "Dispense
Justice" by "Edict as a Divine Authority" which can be understood in God
(Godhead/Divine Nature as Mind).

This theoretical noumenon as paradigm of mind, governance and change
which I have as an Intellectual Property of Autonomy of Will as
Categories of Understanding you'll find is completely embedded as
Hebrew/Greek lexicon within the Scriptures. And is available for
download as a 54Mb zip file from here:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcU8xR1huaHFxMkE

YOUTUBE VIDEO: *Holy* *Holy* *Holy* *God* *Almighty* [Agnus Dei]

-

@memeBrain [Super: #35 - Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence;
I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following, Ego: #36 -
Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile
Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young shoot,
Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness]

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:440

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #440 has 19 Categories: #3, #30, #6, #400, #1 =
galuwth (Aramaic) (H1547): 1) *EXILE*; #400, #8, #2, #30 = chabal
(H2254): 1) *TO* *BIND*; 2) *TO* *TAKE* *A* *PLEDGE*, *LAY* *TO*
*PLEDGE*; 3) *TO* *DESTROY*, *SPOIL*, *DEAL* *CORRUPTLY*, *OFFEND*; 4)
*TO* *BRING* *FORTH*, *TRAVAIL*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *BIND*; 2a) (Qal)
*TO* *HOLD* *BY* *A* *PLEDGE*, *TAKE* *IN* *PLEDGE*, *HOLD* *IN*
*PLEDGE*; 2b) (Niphal) *TO* *GIVE* *A* *PLEDGE*, *BECOME* *PLEDGED*; 3a)
(Qal) *TO* *SPOIL*, *CORRUPT*, *OFFEND*; 3b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE*
*RUINED*; 3c) (Piel) *TO* *DESTROY*, *RUIN*; 3d) (Pual) *TO* *BE*
*RUINED*, *BE* *BROKEN*; 4a) (Piel) *TO* *WRITHE*, *TWIST*, *TRAVAIL*;
#30, #10, #5, #6, #300, #80, #9 = Yehowshaphat (H3092): 1) son of king
Asa and himself king of Judah for 25 years; one of the best, most pious,
and prosperous kings of Judah; 2) son of Nimshi and father of king Jehu
of the northern kingdom of Israel; 3) son of Ahilud and chronicler under
David and Solomon; 4) son of Paruah and one of the 12 commissary
officers under Solomon; 5) a priest and trumpeter in the time of David;
6) *SYMBOLICAL* *NAME* *OF* *A* *VALLEY* *NEAR* *JERUSALEM* *WHICH* *IS*
*THE* *PLACE* *OF* *ULTIMATE* *JUDGMENT; maybe the deep ravine which
separates Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives through which the Kidron
flowed; #30, #40, #20, #50, #300 = kanash (Aramaic) (H3673): 1) *TO*
*GATHER*; 1a) (P'al) *TO* *GATHER*; 1b) (Ithpael) gathered (participle);
#40, #40, #20, #40, #300 = Mikmac (Ezra 2:27 (H4363): 1) a city in
Benjamin lying near Ramah and approximately 10 miles (16 km) north of
Jerusalem; probably modern 'Mukhmas'; #40, #300, #100 = mesheq (H4943):
1) *ACQUISITION*, *POSSESSION*, *SON* *OF* *POSSESSION*, *HEIR*; #30,
#100, #10, #300 = Qiysh (H7027): 1) a Benjamite of the family of Matri,
father of king Saul; 2) an ancestor of Mordecai; 3) son of Gibeon and
brother of Abdon, Zur, Baal, Ner, Nadab, Gedor, Ahio, Zechariah, and
Mikloth; uncle of Kish the father of king Saul; 4) a Merarite Levite,
son of Mahli and grandson of Merari the progenitor of the family; 5) a
Merarite Levite, son of Abdi in the time of king Hezekiah of Judah; #40,
#300, #30, #20, #10, #40 = shalak (H7993): 1) *TO* *THROW*, *CAST*,
*HURL*, *FLING*; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) *TO* *THROW*, *CAST*, *THROW*
*AWAY*, *CAST* *OFF*, *SHED*, *CAST* *DOWN*; 1a2) *TO* *CAST* (*LOTS*)
(*FIG*); 1b) (Hophal); 1b1) *TO* *BE* *THROWN*, *BE* *CAST*; 1b2) *TO*
*BE* *CAST* *FORTH* *OR* *OUT*; 1B3) *TO* *BE* *CAST* *DOWN*; 1b4) *TO*
*BE* *CAST* (*METAPH*); #300, #80, #10, #10, #40 = shephiy (H8205): 1)
bareness, smooth or bare height, bare place, high places, barren height;
1a) bareness; 1b) bare place, bare height; #400, #40 = tam (H8535): 1)
perfect, complete; 1a) complete, perfect; 1a1) one who lacks nothing in
physical strength, beauty, etc; 1b) sound, wholesome; 1b1) an ordinary,
quiet sort of person; 1c) complete, morally innocent, having integrity;
1c1) one who is morally and ethically pure; #1, #50, #5, #9, #5, #300,
#70 = anatithemi (G394): 1) *TO* *SET* *FORTH* (*IN* *WORDS*),
*COMMUNICATE*; #1, #80, #70, #30, #1, #40, #2, #1, #50, #70, #40, #5,
#50 = apolambano (G618): 1) *TO* *RECEIVE*; 2) *TO* *TAKE* *AGAIN* *OR*
*BACK*, *TO* *RECOVER*; 3) *TO* *TAKE* *FROM* *OTHERS*, *TAKE* *APART*
*OR* *ASIDE*; 4) *TO* *RECEIVE* *ANY* *ONE* *HOSPITABLY*; 1a) *OF*
*WHAT* *IS* *DUE* *OR* *PROMISED*; 2a) *TO* *RECEIVE* *BY* *WAY* *OF*
*RETRIBUTION*; #40, #70, #50, #70, #10, #200 = monos (G3441): 1) *ALONE*
(*WITHOUT* *A* *COMPANION*), *FORSAKEN*, *DESTITUTE* *OF* *HELP*,
*ALONE*, *ONLY*, *MERELY*; #50, #70, #5, #10, #300, #5 = noeo (G3539):
1) *TO* *PERCEIVE* *WITH* *THE* *MIND*, *TO* *UNDERSTAND*, *TO* *HAVE*
*UNDERSTANDING*; 2) *TO* *THINK* *UPON*, *HEED*, *PONDER*, *CONSIDER*;
#50, #70, #200, #70, #50 = nosos (G3554): 1) disease, sickness; #70,
#100, #70, #200 = oros (G3735): 1) a mountain; #80, #1, #9, #8, #40, #1,
#300, #1 = pathema (G3804): 1) that which one suffers or has suffered;
2) an enduring, undergoing, suffering; 1a) externally, a suffering,
misfortune, calamity, evil, affliction; 1a1) of the sufferings of
Christ; 1a2) also the afflictions which Christians must undergo in
behalf of the same cause which Christ patiently endured; 1b) of an
inward state, an affliction, passion; #80, #5, #50, #300, #5 = pente
(G4002): 1) *FIVE*; #200, #80, #10, #30, #70, #50 = spilos (G4696): 1)
*A* *SPOT*; 2) *A* *FAULT*, *MORAL* *BLEMISH*; 2a) *OF* *BASE* *AND*
*GLUTTONOUS* *MEN*;

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:441

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #441 {#81, #360 (#81, #81, #81, #81, #36)} has 34
Categories: #1, #4, #6, #400, #10, #20 = 'owdowth (H182): 1) cause; 1a)
cause, reason for; 1b) the occasion of; #30, #1, #30, #10, #300, #70 =
'Eliysha` (H477): 1) the great prophet who succeeded Elijah; #1, #300,
#80, #10, #50 = 'ashshaph (Aramaic) (H826): 1) conjurer, enchanter,
(CLBL) necromancer; #2, #9, #30, #400 = betel (Aramaic) (H989): 1)
(P'al) to cease; 1a) to cease; 1b) to make to cease; #3, #8, #30, #400 =
gechel (H1513): 1) coal, burning coal, coals of fire, hot coals; #4, #2,
#30, #400, #5 = Diblah (H1689): 1) a place near the wilderness; #6, #9,
#1, #9, #1, #400, #10, #5 = tuw' (H2894): 1) (Pilpel) to sweep, sweep
away; #10, #300, #40, #70, #10, #5, #6 = Yishma`yah (H3460): 1) a
Gibeonite and one of David's mighty warriors; 2) a son of Obadiah and
the ruler of the tribe of Zebulun in the time of king David; #400, #30,
#6, #5 = lavah (H3867): 1) to join, be joined; 2) to borrow, lend; 1a)
(Qal) to join, be joined, attend; 1b) (Niphal) to join oneself to, be
joined unto; 2a) (Qal) to borrow; 2b) (Hiphil) to cause to borrow, lend
to; #6, #40, #40, #50, #300, #5 = Menashsheh (H4519): 1) the eldest son
of Joseph and progenitor of the tribe of Manasseh; 2) son of king
Hezekiah of Judah and himself king of Judah; he was the immediate and
direct cause for the exile; 3) a descendant of Pahath-moab who put away
a foreign wife in the time of Ezra; 4) a descendant of Hashum who put
away a foreign wife in the time of Ezra; 1a) the tribe descended from
Manasseh; 1b) the territory occupied by the tribe of Manasseh; #30, #40,
#300, #6, #60, #5 = meshuwcah (H4882): 1) booty, spoil, plunder; #6,
#30, #40, #300, #60, #5 = mechiccah (H4933): 1) booty, spoil, plunder;
#40, #50, #300, #1, #10, #40 = nasa' (H5375): 1) to lift, bear up,
carry, take; 10) to cause one to bear (iniquity); 100) to cause to
bring, have brought; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to lift, lift up; 1a2) to bear,
carry, support, sustain, endure; 1a3) to take, take away, carry off,
forgive; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be lifted up, be exalted; 1b2) to lift
oneself up, rise up; 1b3) to be borne, be carried; 1b4) to be taken
away, be carried off, be swept away; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to lift up, exalt,
support, aid, assist; 1c2) to desire, long (fig.); 1c3) to carry, bear
continuously; 1c4) to take, take away; 1d) (Hithpael) to lift oneself
up, exalt oneself; 1e) (Hiphil); #30, #70, #40, #300, #1 = `Amasa'
(H6021): 1) son of Ithra or Jether by Abigail the sister of David and
general of the army of Absalom; 2) son of Hadlai and a prince of Ephraim
in the reign of king Ahaz; #300, #1, #80, #50, #10 = sha'aph (H7602): 1)
to gasp, pant, pant after, long for, breathe heavily; 2) to crush,
trample, trample upon; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to gasp, pant after, snuff up;
1a2) to gasp or pant (with desire), pant after, be eager for; 1a3) *TO*
*THIRST* *FOR* *ONE'S* *BLOOD* (*FROM* *ACTIONS* *OF* *ANIMALS*)(*FIG*);
2a) (Qal) *TO* *TRAMPLE* *UPON*, *CRUSH*; #5, #300, #6, #80, #40, #10 =
Shuwphamiy (H7781): 1) Benjamites, the descendants of Shupham; #6, #40,
#300, #40, #50, #5 = shemen (H8081): 1) fat, oil; 1a) fat, fatness; 1b)
oil, olive oil; 1b1) as staple, medicament or unguent; 1b2) for
anointing; 1c) fat (of fruitful land, valleys) (metaph); #2, #300, #80,
#9, #10, #40 = shephet (H8201): 1) *JUDGMENT*, *ACT* *OF* *JUDGMENT*;
#30, #400, #5, #6 = tohuw (H8414): 1) *FORMLESSNESS*, *CONFUSION*,
*UNREALITY*, *EMPTINESS*; 1a) *FORMLESSNESS* (*OF* *PRIMEVAL* *EARTH*);
1a1) *NOTHINGNESS*, *EMPTY* *SPACE*; 1b) *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EMPTY*
*OR* *UNREAL* (*OF* *IDOLS*) (fig); 1c) *WASTELAND*, *WILDERNESS* (*OF*
*SOLITARY* *PLACES*); 1d) *PLACE* *OF* *CHAOS*; 1e) *VANITY*; #400, #40,
#1 = Teyma' (H8485): 1) the 9th son of Ishmael; 2) the land settled by
Tema the son of Ishmael; #1, #3, #1, #50, #1, #20, #300, #5, #10, #50 =
aganakteo (G23): 1) to be indignant, moved with indignation, be very
displeased; #1, #10, #300, #10, #70, #50 = aitios (G159): 1) *THAT*
*WHICH* *IS* *THE* *CAUSE* *OF* *ANYTHING* *RESIDES*, *CAUSATIVE*,
*CAUSING*; 1a) *THE* *AUTHOR*; 1a1) *OF* *A* *CAUSE*; 1a2) *OF* *CRIME*
*OR* *OFFENCE*; #1, #50, #70, #40, #70, #10, #200 = anomos (G459): 1)
*DESTITUTE* *OF* (*THE* *MOSAIC*) *LAW*; 2) *DEPARTING* *FROM* *THE*
*LAW*, *A* *VIOLATOR* *OF* *THE* *LAW*, *LAWLESS*, *WICKED*; 1a) *OF*
*THE* *GENTILES*; #1, #50, #9, #5, #60, #5, #300, #1, #10 = antechomai
(G472): 1) to hold before or against, hold back, withstand, endure; 2)
to keep one's self directly opposite to any one, hold to him firmly,
cleave to, paying heed to him; #1, #80, #70, #4, #5, #60, #1, #200, #9,
#1, #10 = apodechomai (G588): 1) to accept from, receive; 2) to accept
what is offered from without; #1, #200, #80, #10, #30, #70, #50 =
aspilos (G784): 1) spotless; 2) metaph.; 2a) free from censure,
irreproachable; 2b) free from vice, unsullied; #5, #20, #20, #30, #10,
#50, #1, #300, #5 = ekklino (G1578): 1) to turn aside, deviate (from the
right way and course); 2) to turn (one's self) away, to turn away from,
keep aloof from one's society; 3) to shun one; #5, #80, #10, #20, #5,
#10, #300, #1, #10 = epikeimai (G1945): 1) *TO* *LIE* *UPON* *OR*
*OVER*, *REST* *UPON*, *BE* *LAID* *OR* *PLACED* *UPON*; 2) *METAPHOR*;
1a) *ON* *THE* *BURNING* *COALS*; 2a) *OF* *THINGS*, *OF* *THE*
*PRESSURE* *OF* *A* *VIOLENT* *TEMPEST*; 2b) *OF* *MEN*, *TO* *PRESS*
*UPON*, *TO* *BE* *URGENT*; #5, #200, #80, #5, #100, #1, #50 = hespera
(G2073): 1) evening, eventide; #5, #20, #70, #80, #10, #1, #200, #5, #50
= kopiao (G2872): 1) to grow weary, tired, exhausted (with toil or
burdens or grief); 2) to labour with wearisome effort, to toil; 2a) of
bodily labour; #30, #5, #10, #80, #5, #300, #1, #10 = leipo (G3007): 1)
to leave, leave behind, forsake, to be left behind; 2) to be wanting, to
fail; 1a) to lag, be inferior; 1b) to be destitute of, to lack; #80,
#30, #1, #50, #70, #10, #200 = planos (G4108): 1) wandering, roving; 2)
misleading, leading into error; 2a) a vagabond, tramp, imposter; 2b)
corrupter, deceiver; #80, #70, #30, #30, #1, #20, #10, #200 = pollakis
(G4178): 1) often, frequently; #200, #10, #30, #1, #200 = Silas (G4609):
1) a Roman citizen, the companion of the apostle Paul on several of his
missionary journeys;

[In] understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of
the Father, and of Christ; In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom
and knowledge. And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with
enticing words.

For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit,
joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in
Christ. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye
in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye
have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after
the tradition of men, after the rudiments {STOICHEION [G4747]: presumed
derivative of the base of G4748; something orderly in arrangement, that
is, (by implication) a serial (basal, fundamental, initial) constituent
(literally), proposition (figuratively):--element, principle, rudiment;

STOICHEŌ [G4748]: a derivative of στείχω steichō̄ (to range in regular
line); to march in (military) rank (keep step), that is, (figuratively)
to conform to virtue and piety:—walk (orderly)}

of the world {KOSMOS [G2889]: orderly arrangement, that is, decoration;
by implication the world (in a wide or narrow sense, including its
inhabitants, literally or figuratively [morally]):--adorning, world;

My lodgement of a PLANNING PERMIT within 16 May 2000 invalidates as
being a fraudulent nonsensical scam any claim which the Roman Catholic
Church can make of the JUBILEE #2000 CE which constitutes a *BLASPHEMY*
*AND* *IS* *TREASONABLE*.

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the
everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to
every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour
of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth,
and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon {incongruity;
confusion; mixture} is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she
made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man
worship the beast and his image, and *receive* his *mark* in his
*forehead*, or in his *hand*, the same shall drink of the wine of the
wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his
indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the
presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the
smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no
rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever
receiveth the mark of his name.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the
commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." [Revelation 14:10-12 (KJV)]},

And not after Christ.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the GODHEAD bodily. And ye are
complete in him, which is the head of all principality {ARCHĒ: #6 - FORM
OF NATURE / #3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk. Arche - a
commencement, or (concrete) *chief* (*in* *various* *applications* *of*
*order*, *time*, *place* *or* *rank*):--beginning, corner, (at the, the)
first (estate), *magistrate*, power, principality, principle, rule)}}

and power {EXOUSIA: #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE: {ZAYIN / *PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of
ability); privilege, that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity,
competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate,
superhuman, potentate, *token* *of* *control*), delegated
influence:--authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength)}}:

In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without
hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the
circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are
risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath
raised him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the
uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him,
having forgiven you all trespasses;

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which
was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross
(#TAU); And having spoiled principalities {ARCHĒ: #6 - FORM OF NATURE /
#3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk. Arche - a
commencement, or (concrete) *chief* (*in* *various* *applications* *of*
*order*, *time*, *place* *or* *rank*):--beginning, corner, (at the, the)
first (estate), *magistrate*, power, principality, principle, rule)}}

and powers {EXOUSIA: #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN
ITS NATURE: {ZAYIN / *PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of
ability); privilege, that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity,
competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate,
superhuman, potentate, *token* *of* *control*), delegated
influence:--authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength)}},
he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Let no man
therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday,
or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days.

Nous: #7
Time: 07:50 hrs
Date: 2017.7.19
Torah: #6 #300 #200 %81 = #20
Dao: Intentional Reversal, Dimming Radiance
Tetra: #56 - Closed Mouth
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Stagnation, Selfish persons

Latin: Adorandus {Just God} Alt: Kahtiel {Weariness of Signs of God} {
1. AIDS AGAINST FALSE, UNJUST ACCUSATIONS
2. JUSTICE, NOBILIY, MAGISTRATES & LAWYERS
3. THE WORD
4. Thumis
}

Jesse {Gift; oblation; one who is}

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:3,col:2,nous:7

***@zen: 3, row: 3, col: 2, nous: 7 [Super: #400 / #33 -
Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination; I-Ching: H9 - Lesser
Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating, The taming power of
the small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering, Ego: #361 / #7 -
Intentional Reversal, Dimming Radiance; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Stagnation, Selfish persons; Tetra: 56 - Closed Mouth]

SEE ALSO: "ORIGINS AND PURPOSE OF MYTHOS, LANGUAGE, NOMENCLATURE
(ZOOLOGY) FOR THE PRESERVATION OF IMPLICIT META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES
INTRINSIC TO HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS IN IT'S JOURNEY ACROSS THE WATERS OF
LIFE AND SAFETY FROM THE PRESERVES OF NIHILISM AS ETERNAL DEATH" dated 8
to 18 December 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indM3ZRUHhLejlnVlU

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #400

#40, #20, #80, #10, #200, #10, #40 - kephiyr (H3715): 1) young *lion*;
2) village;

#6, #40, #4, #100, #200, #10, #40 - daqar (H1856): 1) to *pierce*,
thrust through, pierce through; 1a) (Qal) to pierce, run through; 1b)
(Niphal) to be pierced through; 1c) (Pual) pierced, riddled (participle);

"And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses
were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the
Lord; (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth
the *womb* shall be called holy to the Lord;) And to offer a sacrifice
according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of
turtledoves, or two young *pigeons*.

And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem {vision of peace}, whose name
was Simeon {that hears or obeys; that is heard}; and the same man was
*just* and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy
Ghost was upon him.

And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see
death, before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.

And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought
in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, Then took
he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, Lord, now lettest thou
thy servant depart in peace, according to thy *word*: For mine *eyes*
have seen thy salvation, Which thou hast prepared before the *face* of
all people; A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people
Israel.

And Joseph {increase; addition} and his mother marvelled at those things
which were spoken of him. And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary
{rebellion} his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and
rising again of many in Israel; and for a *sign* which shall be spoken
against; (Yea, a *sword* shall *pierce* through thy own soul also) that
the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed." [Luke 2:22-35 (KJV)]

"But one of the soldiers with a spear *pierced* his side, and forthwith
came there out blood and water. And he that saw it bare record, and his
record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might
believe. For these things were done, that the scripture should be
fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken. And again another
scripture saith, They shall *look* on him whom they *pierced*." [John
19:34-37 (KJV)]

#5, #50, #300, #40, #5 - neshamah (H5397): 1) breath, spirit; 1a) breath
(of God); 1b) breath (of man); 1c) every breathing thing; 1d) spirit (of
man);

#40, #60, #80, #200, #20 - cepher (H5612): 1) book; 2) missive,
document, writing, book; 2a) missive; 2a1) letter (of instruction),
written order, commission, *request*, written decree; 2b) legal
document, certificate of divorce, deed of purchase, indictment, *sign*;
2c) book, scroll; 2c1) book of prophecies; 2c2) genealogical register;
2c3) law-book; 2c4) book (of poems); 2c5) book (of kings); 2c6) books of
the canon, scripture; 2c7) record book (of God); 2d) book-learning,
writing; 2d1) be able to read (after verb 'to know');

"Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and
worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not
seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding the Head,
from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment
ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments {STOICHEION} of
the world {KOSMOS}, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject
to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to
perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will worship, and humility,
and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the
flesh." [Colossians 2:17-23 (KJV)]

----------

} in Appraisal 6, which marks the transition from beneficial Action to
Calamity? Beneficial yang ch’i is said to culminate by the seventh
position, and to decline by the ninth.

Yin, of course, is “weak” while yang is traditionally characterized as
“firm.” Given the ongoing cycles of the constant, yet everchanging Tao,
whoever grasps at good luck (“abundance”) finds bad luck later in the
cycle. Only the wise individual who knows when to stop is likely to
maintain his present position. He contentedly cultivates his virtue
while regarding material success with an unmoved mind."

Appraisal 7: Back and forth, forever it flows.
Those most constant, coming together,
Can carry on in propriety.
Fathoming 7: Ever flowing, back and forth,
Means: He takes the Right to confront the wrong.

#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}

As waters, peoples, nations, languages and tongues; the spring of Torah
being the source of knowledge and wisdom] = #2000 Y2K / Equinox of
Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * 364) + 182 days = Wednesday
DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the
Sabbath year of 'oth cycle

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT2h5MFJxblJaT2M

"And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book
of Moses, how in the bush spake unto him, saying I [am] the God of
Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?" [Mark 12:36 (KJV)]

In this auspicious Appraisal aligned with Day, the flowing water calls to
mind the desirable qualities of flood-like ch’i associated with
integrity, a power at once gentle and inexorable in its effect. At the
same time, the flow suggests the passage of time. When good men come
together, early errors give way to rectitude.

Appraisal 8: Constant illness not seen as ill:
Blame is complete, yet uncondemned.
Fathoming 8: Chronic illness not seen as such
Means: He is unable to cure himself.

The individual’s persistent evildoing is likened to a chronic illness.
The individual who has grown accustomed to moral or physical disease
forgets what health was like. No cure is possible if the individual
fails to see himself as sick. As the Lao tzu advises:

One must be sick of illness
If one is to recover from illness.

Appraisal 9: Seeing his illness as illness,
Magician-healers will not fail.
Fathoming 9: Seeing the illness for what it is
Means: He can serve as his own doctor.

In contrast to Appraisal 8, this individual does not gloss over the
serious nature of his chronic lapses. Once he has diagnosed himself
correctly, he can certainly effect a cure. Good advisors and the
Confucian Classics, after all, exist to help in the process of healing
the soul.

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #490 has 19 Categories: #5, #3, #2, #70, #400, #10 =
Gib`athiy (H1395): 1) an inhabitant of Gibeah; #4, #20, #10, #400, #50,
#6 = dakah (H1794): 1) to crush, be crushed, be contrite, be broken; 1a)
(Qal) to be crushed, collapse; 1b) (Niphal) to be crushed, be contrite,
be broken; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to crush down; 1c2) to crush to pieces; #6,
#4, #30, #400, #10, #40 = deleth (H1817): 1) door, gate; 1a) a door; 1b)
a gate; 1c) (fig.); 1c1) of chest lid; 1c2) of crocodile jaws; 1c3) of
doors of the heavens; 1c4) of an easily-accessible woman; #20, #30, #10,
#30, #400 = kaliyl (H3632): 1) entire, all, perfect adv; 2) entirety
subst; 3) whole, whole burnt offering, *HOLOCAUST*, entirety; #6, #40,
#4, #400, #40 = madad (H4058): 1) to measure, stretch; 1a) (Qal) to
measure; 1b) (Niphal) to be measured; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to extend,
continue; 1c2) to measure, measure off; 1d) (Po) measured; 1e)
(Hithpolel) to extend oneself, stretch oneself; #40, #20, #30, #400 =
makkoleth (H4361): 1) food, food stuff; #30, #40, #300, #70, #50 =
mish`en (H4937): 1) support, staff; #40, #50, #300, #100 = nesheq
(H5402): 1) equipment, weapons, armoury; 1a) equipment, weapons; 1b)
armoury; #6, #70, #4, #10, #400 = `adah (H5710): 1) to pass on, advance,
go on, pass by, remove; 1a) (Qal) to pass on, put on; 1b) (Hiphil) to
remove; #30, #100, #4, #6, #300, #10, #40 = qadowsh (H6918): 1) sacred,
holy, Holy One, saint, set apart; #6, #30, #100, #4, #300, #10, #40 =
qodesh (H6944): 1) apartness, holiness, sacredness, separateness; 1a)
apartness, sacredness, holiness; 1a1) of God; 1a2) of places; 1a3) of
things; 1b) set-apartness, separateness; #400, #20, #20, #10, #40 =
takak (H8501): 1) injury, oppression, oppressor; #20, #1, #20, #70, #80,
#70, #10, #8, #200, #1, #10 = kakopoieo (G2554): 1) to do harm; 2) to do
evil, do wrong; #20, #1, #50, #1, #50, #10, #300, #8, #50 = Kananites
(G2581): 1) the surname of apostle Simon, otherwise known as Simon
Zelotes; #20, #70, #10, #40, #8, #9, #8, #200, #70, #40, #5, #9, #1 =
koimao (G2837): 1) to cause to sleep, put to sleep; 2) metaph.; 2a) to
still, calm, quiet; 2b) to fall asleep, to sleep; 2c) to die; #70, #400,
#20 = ou (G3756): 1) no, not; in direct questions expecting an
affirmative answer Wigram's frequency count is 1535 not 1453.; #80, #5,
#300, #100, #5 = Petros (G4074): 1) one of the twelve disciples of
Jesus; #80, #70, #30, #30, #70, #10, #200 = polus (G4183): 1) many,
much, large; #200, #20, #70, #80, #70, #50 = skopos (G4649): 1) an
observer, a watchman; 2) the distant mark looked at, the goal or end one
has in view;

DAO TE CHING ON SECTION: #13 - STATUS, LOATHING SHAME;

Favour and disgrace are enough cause for alarm, and self-importance' is
a great calamity that can cost one his person. What is meant by “favour
and disgrace are enough cause for alarm”? Favour, When it is had by an
inferior, is as alarming as when it is lost by him. This is What is
meant by “favour and disgrace are enough cause for alarm.”

COMMENT: If one enjoys favour, he inevitably suffers disgrace. If one
enjoys honour, he inevitably suffers calamity. Favour and disgrace are
equivalent, and honour and calamity mean the same thing. If, when
subject to favour or disgrace, honour or calamity, a inferior finds them
enough cause for alarm, such a one does not have it
in him to govern all under Heaven successfully.

What is meant by self-importance being “a great calamity that can cost
one his person”?

COMMENT: “Great calamity” is associated with “honour” and ‘favour. ” To
place great emphasis on life is certainly to enter the land of death?
This is why the text refers to it [self-importance (GUI)] as a ‘great
calamity. ” When one confuses his person [SHEN, ie., his individual
existence] with honour and favour, it means he exchanges it fin them.
Thus the text says of this that it is “a great calamity that can cost
one his person."

The reason I suffer such a great calamity is that I am bound by my own
person.

COMMENT: It stems from one being hound by his own person.

When I am no longer bound by my own person,

COMMENT: That is, when one reverts to what ts natural [ZIRAN: as
equivalent to Greek and Jewish Christian Biblical notion of the
COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:5-9]].

What calamity could befall me? Therefore, because such a one values his
own person as much as anything under Heaven, he may be entrusted with
all under Heaven.

COMMENT: Because there is nothing that he would exchange his person
for, the text says that he “values” it. Such a one thus may he entrusted
with all under Heaven.

Because such a one cherishes his own person as much as anything under
Heaven, he may have all under Heaven rendered to his care.

COMMENT: Because there is nothing that he would damage his person for,
the text says that he “cherishes” it. It is such a one that may have all
under Heaven rendered to his care. It is only someone who refrains from
harming his own person because of favour, disgrace, honour, or calamity
and who would not exchange it for these things who may have all under
Heaven handed over to him.

I CHING ON HEXAGRAM: H5 - WAITING, DELAY, ATTENDING, MOISTENED, ARRIVING;

THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY ON TETRA: 17 - HOLDING BACK;
#5 + #6 {OPINION} = #11: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED
RATIONALITY.”

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS
ACTUALITY AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

#4000 MOD 22 = 16 [#AYIN / #70 - Reu {Friend, His friend; his shepherd}

#15 (9) - HYMEN AS MARRIAGE & SOVEREIGNTY/SATURN/ISIS ... #34 (16) -

- http://youtu.be/gaU5rBjcDus

#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}

- http://youtu.be/UWndDW_271g

#6 = dakah (H1794): 1) to crush, be crushed, be contrite, be broken; 1a)
#4, #30, #400, #10, #40 = deleth (H1817): 1) door, gate; 1a) a door; 1b)
#30, #400 = kaliyl (H3632): 1) entire, all, perfect adv; 2) entirety
subst; 3) whole, whole burnt offering, *HOLOCAUST*, entirety; #6, #40,
#4, #400, #40 = madad (H4058): 1) to measure, stretch; 1a) (Qal) to

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
%
2017-04-20 23:31:46 UTC
.