HER NAME BE "PRECIOUS"
2017-12-06 18:41:12 UTC
Whatcha think?

You wanta summa dat?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-06 18:57:26 UTC
Whatcha think?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
You wanta summa dat?
That would need industrial equipment to carve into reasonable sized pieces for eating.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You want summa dat snatch?
dolf
2017-12-07 17:46:29 UTC
Hey scurvy dog Rome is burning
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 18:41:12 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatcha think?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
You wanta summa dat?
That would need industrial equipment to carve into reasonable sized pieces for eating.
You want summa dat snatch?
— STEPHEN COLBERT BEGS THE UK TO IGNORE DONALD TRUMP AND 'TAKE US BACK'

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 December, 2017

I’m a Dutch boy on crutches and there has been a beat up.

You greedy pricks stole my neighbour’s bicycle and the garden hose.

We have an issue with a Marion statue within the garden park nearby.

So what then is your problem excepting a misplaced haughty self-ego?

Blow your trump-et... eh?

Isn’t there a word for that which rhymes with pumpkin?

<http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stephen-colbert-donald-trump-uk-britain-take-us-back-theresa-may-tweets-britain-first-a8088526.html>

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE
2017: "The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world?

*G*"

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“What of Godhead.
And imago dei.
Or truth convey?
By pure conceit.

Why be wicked.
Such as thee.
Of blasphemy.
Selfish deceit.

Whom did bleed.
Was it not for me?
Your cock deny.
Now all forfeit.”

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of the
Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34} relative to the
equivalence of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 / #81}]

I ought to point out that the term ‘bleed’ refers to TIME magazines red
border and is of printed matter which tends to run off the edges of a page,
either by design or through mutilation caused by too close trimming.

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do
it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
testimony of JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH
{Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}:

Worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
[Revelation 19:10 (KJV)]

"And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art
true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but
teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar,
or not?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

— DOING THE ***@MPKIN MONO SYM-BULIMIA —

CY NO CU
OH YO MO
OF TU TU
OR MU MU
SO IN TO
YE LA LA
TA TA BI"

YOUTUBE: “Jarvis Cocker KLF Justified and Ancient (HD Version”

SISTER JUJITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0156 HOURS ON 2017:
"Whatever fits COLONEL

Sister FIONA
p.s.[s.t.]
I 👁 love you"

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“Softly softly
Catchy monkey.
Such tucker
As bushmeat.

Looky Looky.
On the money.
Witless wanker.
Seditious heat.

Lies ‘n porky.
Dense donkey.
Endless rancour.
Diseased treat.”

YOUTUBE: “I am, You are, We are Australian”

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 December 2017
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-07 17:50:48 UTC
Dolf, you want summa what she gots?
dolf
2017-12-07 18:07:24 UTC
Crystal balls?

http://youtu.be/Y7tvauOJMHo

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“What of Godhead.
And imago dei.
Or truth convey?
By pure conceit.

Why be wicked.
Such as thee.
Of blasphemy.
Selfish deceit.

Whom did bleed.
Was it not for me?
Your cock deny.
Now all forfeit.”

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

http://youtu.be/KYt8Ia2nCWk

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/weddingblues.jpg>

http://youtu.be/WwsVlWlHju0

http://youtu.be/rjkrjYitgeA

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-07 22:09:07 UTC
Post by dolf
Hey scurvy dog Rome is burning
Dolf, you want summa what she gots?
Black cock?
101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are the only two Disney animated features in which both the parents are present and don't die throughout the movie.
dolf
2017-12-07 22:13:37 UTC
— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 7 December, 2017

Nous: #24
Time:
Date: 2017.12.7
Torah: #10 #2 #40 %81 = #52
Dao: Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence
Tetra: #18 - Waiting
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving

Latin: Operator {Word which produces all things} Alt: Eriel {Watchfulness
of God} {

1. GENERATION OF BEINGS & PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE
2. PROTECTS & REGENERATES, LEADS TO INNER HARMONY
3. PHENOMENA OF NATURE
4. Thopibui
}

Solar Eclipse: 9 March 1997 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 3 November 2013 (AEST)

#1379 CE

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:7,col:5,nous:24&idea:{113}&idea:{232}&idea:{190}&idea:{354}>

***@zen: 5, row: 7, col: 5, nous: 24 [Date: 2017.12.7, Super: #232 /
#28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 -
Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle, Ego: #354 / #24 -
Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

http://youtu.be/KYt8Ia2nCWk

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/weddingblues.jpg>

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of the
Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34} relative to the
equivalence of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 / #81}]

DOLF: “I will not tread foot in your churches and God is with me...

I ought to point out that the term ‘bleed’ refers to TIME magazines red
border and is of printed matter which tends to run off the edges of a page,
either by design or through mutilation caused by too close trimming.

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do
it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
testimony of JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH
{Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}:

Worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
[Revelation 19:10 (KJV)]

FOOL FOR CHRIST @ 2355 HOURS ON 6 DECEMBER 2017: “IF WE ARE NOT ABOUT TO
OFFER TO OURSELVES THE HELP RENDERED BY THE FAST:

If we are not about to offer to ourselves the help rendered by the fast
because of bodily illness and at the same time display greater
indifference, we will see ourselves in an unusual exaggerated way.

For if the fast does not help us when all the aforementioned
accomplishments are missing so much is the case when we display greater
indifference because we cannot even use the medicine of fasting.

Since you have learned these things from us, I pardon you, those who can,
fast and you yourselves increase your acuteness and praiseworthy desire as
much as possible." [St. John Chrysostom, On Fasting]

"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. Love
has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day
of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world." [1 John 4:16b-17]

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.”

DOLF @ 0200 HOURS ON 7 DECEMBER 2017: “But whilst millions starve, is it
not hedonistic and indifferent towards the suffering of others to speak of
the indulgence by way of fast (I generally eat two meals a day) and
exaggeratedly bestow upon ourselves the abundant notion of pious?

Meals on wheels does just fine for Christmas...

... at least you don’t have to spend time with any other #MeToo’s whom some
after 20 years now trump the course of cathartic antics for the clamorous
favours of an equivalence to American death row justice which declares
itself virtuous by public vote of consent as if it were a glorious
democracy.”

TONY ASTENGO: “Calm down rambo.”

DOLF: “Try not to declare your abject ignorance and misplaced jingoism as
being in any manner dignified especially when such conduct I was objecting
to amounts to treason against our nation.

But truth evidently offends you...

...for that reason I don’t think you are either willing or able to
prudently justify your diatribe as seminally vitriolic indolent life.

Your premature ejaculation will simply lay where it is as a declarative
self importance...”

ANTHONY WAGNER: “Shut up”

DOLF: “Pucker your prolapsed sphincter you reprobate of human dignity...

...that is if is you have sufficient muscular control which I doubt given
what has come out of your mouth {ie. sphincter}.

Where is the screeching monkey who calls himself the Colonel?

Here Pussy Pussy!

I want to read his entrails {ie. Mary Poppins} so as to determine what
future is set in place for him.

Crystal Balls 🔮 / 🎱?

YOUTUBE: “Deck the Hall”

http://youtu.be/RPCXMTnO2Yw

Will you have a tantrum?”

America’s justice is blasphemous, godless and it’s people pitiless and
abhorrent.

Rome is burning...

- dolf

Initial Post: 3 December 2017
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 17:50:48 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by dolf
Hey scurvy dog Rome is burning
Dolf, you want summa what she gots?
Black cock?
Black Betty has a strap on

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
James Wilkinson Sword
Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet -- Napoleon Bonaparte
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That be wot they call "Hot Nigga Boo-tay."
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-12 02:04:15 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatcha think?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
You wanta summa dat?
That would need industrial equipment to carve into reasonable sized pieces for eating.
You want summa dat snatch?
[pukes]
That be wot they call "Hot Nigga Boo-tay."
I wouldn't use the word hot.
--
"Have you been hunting bear lately?"
"No, the grass tickles."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I was using it rhetorically.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-12 16:01:11 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatcha think?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
You wanta summa dat?
That would need industrial equipment to carve into reasonable sized pieces for eating.
You want summa dat snatch?
[pukes]
That be wot they call "Hot Nigga Boo-tay."
I wouldn't use the word hot.
I was using it rhetorically.
You mean sarcastically.
--
Said the Duchess of Windsor at tea,
"Young man, do you fart when you pee?"
I think that was one up to me.
2017-12-07 18:08:24 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 10:41:12 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Whatcha think?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
You wanta summa dat?
Does your moulie tranny 'Pleasance' look, anything like that,
Midnight?
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Peeler
2017-12-07 21:25:04 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:08:24 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Whatcha think?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
You wanta summa dat?
Does your moulie tranny 'Pleasance' look, anything like that,
Midnight?
Why? Do you now see a chance to compete with her for your Colonel's love,
you infatuated serbian bitch?
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."