An Appeal to the Republican-Leaning Entrepreneurial, Enterprising, and Lucky White Christian Upper Middle Class of America
Add Reply
kensi
2018-01-08 18:23:12 UTC
http://www.bradford-delong.com/2017/12/an-appeal-to-the-republican-leaning-entrepreneurial-enterprising-and-lucky-white-christian-upper-middle-class-of-america.html
in here." ~Checkmate
Wile E. Coyote
2018-01-08 23:28:56 UTC
Post by kensi
http://www.bradford-delong.com/2017/12/an-appeal-to-the-republican-leanin
g-entrepreneurial-enterprising-and-lucky-white-christian-upper-middle-cla
ss-of-america.html
Fuck you. Lucky? Fuck your mother, too.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017
2018-01-09 13:21:20 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 23:28:56 -0000 (UTC), "jewboi Villy Koyotsky"
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by kensi
http://www.bradford-delong.com/2017/12/an-appeal-to-the-republican-leanin
g-entrepreneurial-enterprising-and-lucky-white-christian-upper-middle-cla
ss-of-america.html
Fuck you. Lucky? Fuck your mother, too.
That's no way to talk to a pro-semitic jewlover, Villy!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I do for the homeboys.
They all expect a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"