PEOPLE WITH FAT FACES
2017-11-09 15:04:47 UTC
Personally, I tend not to like them.
And if the person just happens to be bald and wearing glasses, I describe them in this fashion: "You look like a bowling ball wearing glasses (gig-lamps in France).
Discuss..........
Doug Laidlaw
2017-11-09 15:58:16 UTC
Personally, I tend not to like them.
And if the person just happens to be bald and wearing glasses, I
describe them in this fashion: "You look like a bowling ball wearing
glasses (gig-lamps in France).
Discuss..........
Not only in France. In Rudyard Kipling's "Stalky & CO.," set in
Bideford, England, Beetle, who represents the author, often refers to
his "gig-lamps."

For those who longed for more exciting school days, the book is a good read.

Strange however that the French have that image. I joined the French
OSgrid, rather like Second Life. My default avatar had a head as you
describe, and a cigarette in a long holder that I would normally
associate with a titled lady.

Doug.
--
The opinions of the Husband of this house are not necessarily those of
the Management. Husbands are encouraged to go to alt.suicide.methods.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Gig-lamps was used in France during the Victorian era. During that perilous period, them Frenchy Fruitcakes was fightin' amongst themselves, bein' queer, and gettin' drunk.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-09 16:21:40 UTC
that applies to your hero, the lunatic in chief too! 🤓
Since you didn't quote the preceding material, I have no idea what yer speakin' of.
Casa de Masa
2017-11-09 17:32:53 UTC
Personally, I tend not to like them.
Discuss..........
That's cuz *you* have a skinny face..much like a pencil necked
geek..little Eddie.

https://imgur.com/a/TlYA3

LoLoLoL
Jack G...
Trolls like you have no faces just butt heads.
Casa de Masa
Do you always slurp shit eating kiddie diddlers like Eddie Burke, Jackie.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Checkmate, DoW Numero Uno
2017-11-10 00:03:10 UTC
Checkmate! In article <g8_MB.29528$***@fx05.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Personally, I tend not to like them.
And if the person just happens to be bald and wearing glasses, I describe them in this fashion: "You look like a bowling ball wearing glasses (gig-lamps in France).
Discuss..........
In all your worldly travels, did you ever come across a place in France
where the ladies wear no pants?
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved