Hoserhead vs Eraserhead: you make the choice
2017-03-05 14:42:23 UTC
what a waste time,
Hoserhead is an awesome band, dude!
never herd of Hoserhead..
"Horsehead" were oarsome rock banned in the early 90s
"Eraserhead" was more to my liking, being a philosophical cult film and all.
dolf
2017-03-05 14:49:00 UTC
The American Way

How gentlemen
Shall we play
I want to blow.
What it be then?
***@ck you
hey!
Or ***@ck me when?
Let's do a show.

Hail Compton,
you're quite Someth'n
I've blown my load,
Over a toad.

You fascist jiz-biz.

- dolf
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
what a waste time,
Hoserhead is an awesome band, dude!
never herd of Hoserhead..
"Horsehead" were oarsome rock banned in the early 90s
"Eraserhead" was more to my liking, being a philosophical cult film and all.
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY.”

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS ACTUALITY
AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."