Petition Drive for Permanent Rainbow Crosswalks / Motorists are gay-friendly too
2017-06-18 14:49:26 UTC
LGBTQ Culture Warriors Launch Petition Drive for Permanent Rainbow
Crosswalks
The LGBTQ + culture warriors that comprise the Gay Gestapo have a new
initiative to force Americans to recognize their special uniqueness in
society.
A petition drive has been undertaken targeting cities in order to establish
permanent rainbow-colored crosswalks as a symbol of tolerance and
acceptance.
At least that's the official line but as is so often the case with identity
groups what they really want is special treatment.
https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/lgbtq-culture-warriors-launch-petition-drive-for-permanent-rainbow-crosswalks
You know what I think? I'd like to see these kinda pedestrian crosswalks accompanied by a sign showing a hawt Asian Ladyboy [in a micro-mini] crossing the intersection, and maybe waving at you as she does. How about that?
David

my voices are kinda pedestrian aren't they?
Jack G
The voices you hear in your head?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-06-20 10:19:46 UTC
Post by Jack G
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
[...]
Well, Jack. When yer locked up by yer lonesome in a padded cell, it's nice to have company.
LOL
Doug Laidlaw
2017-06-19 13:24:04 UTC
LGBTQ Culture Warriors Launch Petition Drive for Permanent Rainbow
Crosswalks
You know what I think? I'd like to see these kinda pedestrian
crosswalks accompanied by a sign showing a hawt Asian Ladyboy [in a
micro-mini] crossing the intersection, and maybe waving at you as she
does. How about that?
my voices are kinda pedestrian aren't they?
Just look at Trump's effeminate schoolteacher!

It was in the news quite a few months back that in one country, which I
have forgotten, maybe Germany, the pedestrian crossing lights now have
silhouettes of same-sex couples. Just Googling now for "pedestrian
crossing lights same sex" gave examples for Vienna and London.

Melbourne is putting in female figures, but not couples. In my city
(Bendigo) as well as in narrow suburban crossroads in Melbourne, they
are putting in roundabouts instead of lights.

Doug.
David

rock is out
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-18 16:49:13 UTC
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 07:49:26 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LGBTQ Culture Warriors Launch Petition Drive for Permanent Rainbow
Crosswalks
The LGBTQ + culture warriors that comprise the Gay Gestapo have a new
initiative to force Americans to recognize their special uniqueness in
society.
A petition drive has been undertaken targeting cities in order to establish
permanent rainbow-colored crosswalks as a symbol of tolerance and
acceptance.
The difference between those and regular crosswalks is that you keep
driving!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
At least that's the official line but as is so often the case with identity
groups what they really want is special treatment.
https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/lgbtq-culture-warriors-launch-petition-drive-for-permanent-rainbow-crosswalks
You know what I think?
Think??? LOLOK

--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
The Peeler
2017-06-18 17:17:15 UTC
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 09:49:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LGBTQ Culture Warriors Launch Petition Drive for Permanent Rainbow
Crosswalks
The LGBTQ + culture warriors that comprise the Gay Gestapo have a new
initiative to force Americans to recognize their special uniqueness in
society.
A petition drive has been undertaken targeting cities in order to establish
permanent rainbow-colored crosswalks as a symbol of tolerance and
acceptance.
The difference between those and regular crosswalks is that you keep
driving!
The difference would be that YOU would be WAITING there all day long.
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-06-18 21:29:59 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
LOLOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-06-20 10:21:14 UTC
[...]
Hey! Fuck right off there, cunt!
I was thinking thoughts before that 400 pound serbian gorilla porked yer polish mom in her fat ass, bitch!
LOL
Brennus Emeritus
2017-06-20 12:10:26 UTC
On 6/18/2017 9:49 AM, Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew
[...]
Derivative, lame and boring material. Urinal Burke's mental deterioration
continues unabated. We hope Urinal Burke signs up for a tour of North
Korea soon, where they have special treatment for accelerating retarded
idiocy.
--
http://imgur.com/a/d5Z4l

ROFL LMAO LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HAIL BRENNUS!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-06-21 12:04:32 UTC
Post by Brennus Emeritus
[...]
Since that "material" made you respond to it, that means it was good.
It also means I win again, cupcake.
LOL

Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-20 17:05:37 UTC
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 03:21:14 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
[...]
Hay! YOU fuck right off there, moulie!
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I was thinking thoughts before that 400 pound serbian gorilla porked yer polish mom in her fat ass, bitch!
LOL
You've never had a waking thought in yer entire moulie LIFE!

The Peeler
2017-06-20 18:03:26 UTC
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:05:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hey! Fuck right off there, cunt!
Hay! YOU fuck right off there, moulie!
Go fuck YOURSELF! It's the ONLY kind of "sex" YOU can have anyway, you
miserable sexual cripple!
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I was thinking thoughts before that 400 pound serbian gorilla porked yer
polish mom in her fat ass, bitch! LOL
You've never had a waking thought in yer entire moulie LIFE!
Hasn't he, driveling idiot? <BG>
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"