WE DID OBESITOL IN NAM
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-10 16:04:27 UTC
Well...yes. I'm almost ashamed to say I did Obesitol in Nam.
How about you? Did you do it?
2017-12-10 18:29:32 UTC
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 08:04:27 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well...yes. I'm almost ashamed to say I did Obesitol in Nam.
How about you? Did you do it?
Didn't work, did it, you fat black bastard!
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"

Post by David
no, I get upset at it sometimes but I don't need it.
Who does?
Post by David
Post by David
I didn't say anything did I?
I thought you did.
Post by David
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 08:04:27 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well...yes. I'm almost ashamed to say I did Obesitol in Nam.
How about you? Did you do it?
Didn't work, did it, you fat black bastard!
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
it’s a disorder

Post by David
no, I get upset at it sometimes but I don't need it.
Who does?
Post by David
Post by David
I didn't say anything did I?
I thought you did.
Post by David
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 08:04:27 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well...yes. I'm almost ashamed to say I did Obesitol in Nam.
How about you? Did you do it?
Didn't work, did it, you fat black bastard!
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
it’s a disorder
That's not politically correct. The PC expression is 'differently
ordered'.
Post by David
no, I get upset at it sometimes but I don't need it.
Who does?
Post by David
Post by David
I didn't say anything did I?
I thought you did.
Post by David
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 08:04:27 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well...yes. I'm almost ashamed to say I did Obesitol in Nam.
How about you? Did you do it?
Didn't work, did it, you fat black bastard!
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
I sort of call it a seizure disorder.

Post by David
Post by David
no, I get upset at it sometimes but I don't need it.
Who does?
Post by David
Post by David
I didn't say anything did I?
I thought you did.

Post by David
I sort of call it a seizure disorder.
Still politically incorrect...the PC term for a seizure is an
'involuntary movement'.
Post by David
no, I get upset at it sometimes but I don't need it.
Who does?
Post by David
Post by David
I didn't say anything did I?
I thought you did.
Post by David
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 08:04:27 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well...yes. I'm almost ashamed to say I did Obesitol in Nam.
How about you? Did you do it?
Didn't work, did it, you fat black bastard!
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
We have a website.

Post by David
Post by David
no, I get upset at it sometimes but I don't need it.
Who does?
Post by David
Post by David
I didn't say anything did I?
I thought you did.
Post by David
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 08:04:27 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well...yes. I'm almost ashamed to say I did Obesitol in Nam.
How about you? Did you do it?
Didn't work, did it, you fat black bastard!
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
Post by David
We have a website.
Does it ever seize up?
Post by David
no, I get upset at it sometimes but I don't need it.
Who does?
Post by David
Post by David
I didn't say anything did I?
I thought you did.
Post by David
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 08:04:27 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well...yes. I'm almost ashamed to say I did Obesitol in Nam.
How about you? Did you do it?
Didn't work, did it, you fat black bastard!
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
it hasn't been getting visits

Post by David
We have a website.
Does it ever seize up?
Post by David
Post by David
no, I get upset at it sometimes but I don't need it.
Who does?
Post by David
Post by David
I didn't say anything did I?
I thought you did.

Post by David
it hasn't been getting visits
Nobody knows it's there?
Post by David
Post by David
We have a website.
Does it ever seize up?
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
like women

Post by David
it hasn't been getting visits
Nobody knows it's there?
Post by David
Post by David
We have a website.
Does it ever seize up?
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"

that is how I keep it

Post by David
with a computer
Only with a computer?
Post by David
Post by David
like women
They ALLOW women where you are?
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
Post by David
that is how I keep it
That's the ONLY way to keep it.
Post by David
Post by David
with a computer
Only with a computer?
Post by David
Post by David
like women
They ALLOW women where you are?
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
I suppose.

Post by David
that is how I keep it