[BREAKING] Worse Than Watergate: Martians Wiretapped Trump Tower Before the Election
TrumpenFuehrer News Network
2017-03-04 21:45:29 UTC
Trump doesn't need evidence. His 4:00 AM twitter delusions are
good enough for me! It's not like he makes shit up and you can
tell he's lying because his lips are moving.

Get Breitbart to invent a story to fill in the gaps and distribute
it to the fringe right wing fever swamps who never question
anything he says.

This will take the attention away from the mounting Russia
scandal.
!Jones
2017-03-05 02:10:14 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 21:45:29 +0000 (UTC), in alt.war.vietnam
Post by TrumpenFuehrer News Network
Trump doesn't need evidence. His 4:00 AM twitter delusions are
good enough for me! It's not like he makes shit up and you can
tell he's lying because his lips are moving.
Get Breitbart to invent a story to fill in the gaps and distribute
it to the fringe right wing fever swamps who never question
anything he says.
This will take the attention away from the mounting Russia
scandal.
And, if they'd have just come clean, it didn't *have* to have turned
into a big flap. The issue is that, by lying and stonewalling, it
looks like they're trying to hide something... and, if you look like
you're hiding something, you're gonna have wannabe Woodwards and
Bernsteins all over you... and flailing at 'em on Twitter is just
going to encourage 'em.

It's a little late (actually, it's a *lot* late), but just come clean.

Jones