Dog Butt Ugly NSA Leaker Is A Bernie Supporter Who 'Resists' Trump
Add Reply
Rosenberg, Clinton, Reality Leigh Winner, Treason
2017-06-11 07:22:49 UTC
The 25-year-old woman who stole “Top Secret” documents from the
National Security Agency and leaked them to The Intercept
appears to be a supporter of Bernie Sanders and other
progressive icons, such as Bill Maher and Michael Moore.

Reality Leigh Winner’s apparent social media footprint also
shows that she is a supporter of other liberal causes, including
the Women’s March and the Islamic Society of North America, the
Muslim civil rights group.

She also recently referred to President Trump as a “piece of
shit” because of his position on the Dakota Access Pipeline
(DAPL) protests.

Winner was indicted in federal court on Monday after she
allegedly stole classified documents from her employer, Pluribus
International, a defense contractor that does work for the NSA
from its offices in Augusta, Ga.

Winner admitted to FBI agents that she stole the documents and
provided them to The Intercept. The news site published an
article on Monday that appears to be based on the stolen
materials. The Top Secret records show that Russian agents
attempted to hack into U.S. voting systems prior to the November
election.

The federal complaint filed against Winner reveals that she
stole the classified documents on May 9, four days after they
were published by the NSA. She printed the report and sent it
through ground mail to The Intercept. On May 30, a reporter with
the outlet contacted the NSA inquiring about the documents. The
agency then contacted the FBI, which dispatched agents to
interview and apprehend Winner at her home in Augusta.

Other than her left-leaning Facebook page, Winner has a limited
online footprint. One news article from the Kingsville (Tex.)
Record shows that she graduated from Air Force basic training in
March 2011.

A photo of Winner has not been publicly released, but her
Facebook page includes information that matches details
contained in a federal indictment filed against her in New York
on Monday.

The indictment states that Winner has blonde hair and is five-
feet-five. The document also mentions that Winner was planning a
vacation to Belize last month and that she drives a light-
colored Nissan Cube. Winner’s social media accounts show that
she visited Belize and drives a car matching that description.

Jon Swaine, a reporter with The Guardian, also identified Winner.

Winner’s posts on Facebook suggest that she is politically
active.

On Feb. 14, a day after Winner took her Top Secret job at
Pluribus, Winner posted a photo outside of the Atlanta offices
of Georgia Sen. David Perdue.

Winner wrote that she had a 30-minute private meeting with the
Republican lawmaker’s state policy director.

She said they discussed “my concerns regarding climate change
and what the state of Georgia is doing to reduce dependency on
fossil fuels.”

“Meanwhile, my plea that our senators not be afraid to directly
state when our president or his cabinet tell outright lies was
well heard. I was able to draw the parallel between the 2011
interview of President Bashar al Assad claiming utter ignorance
of the human rights violations his citizens were protesting to
Trump’s statement last week that the White House hadn’t received
any calls about the DAPL, nor were there any protests before
last week. They got the message,” she wrote.

A spokeswoman for Perdue released a statement on Tuesday calling
the allegations against Winner “very serious.”

“The allegations against Ms. Winner are very serious, and if
true, directly threaten our national security. We trust our
Justice Department will get to the bottom of this and handle it
appropriately,” the spokeswoman said.

Winner was heavily critical of Trump just after he took office.
She used the hashtag “NeverMyPresident” and “Resist” in a
Facebook post about his position on DAPL.

Winner posted on Facebook most recently on Friday, the day
before she was interviewed by the FBI.

“You are what you love, not who loves you,” she wrote.

This whore is too stupid to enjoy the continued privilege of
life. End it and put her out of her misery.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/nsa-leaker-hopes-being-pretty-
white-and-cute-will-help-get-her-off-the-hook/

dino
2017-06-11 12:31:32 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>, Rosenberg, Clinton,
Reality Leigh Winner, says...
Post by Rosenberg, Clinton, Reality Leigh Winner, Treason
http://dailycaller.com/
I have no problems with such rags existing, but when the 30% believe it...
Chinook Lover
2017-06-11 13:48:32 UTC
Post by dino
Reality Leigh Winner, says...
Post by Rosenberg, Clinton, Reality Leigh Winner, Treason
http://dailycaller.com/
I have no problems with such rags existing, but when the 30% believe it...
all I got out of the front page was Batman is dead. what will the
Simpsons do without Adam West RIP dood
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well. we
gonna try fistula surgery again...a little higher up. Try saying

---
http://www.avg.com
&
then what
Turin Turd
2017-06-17 07:54:34 UTC
Post by &
Clinton, Reality Leigh Winner, says...
Post by Rosenberg, Clinton, Reality Leigh Winner, Treason
http://dailycaller.com/
I have no problems with such rags existing, but when the 30% believe it...
then what
“&” is an infamous and anonymous internet troll. He launches
scurrilous, defamatory, trivializing and false diatribes against
Men’s Rights activists and their posts and against Men’s Rights
organizations. He therefore, has as his goals the disruption of
soc.men and the thwarting of the legitimate goals of the men’s rights
movement, and the denigration, trivialization and discrediting of the
leaders of the men’s rights movement and men’s rights organizations.

FOAD TURIN you moron