WHAT "FARM FRESH" REALLY MEANS
2017-07-13 13:48:09 UTC
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 13:53:35 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:48:09 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
Sounds JUST like Sunshit Shiteau!
LOLOK

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-13 14:59:01 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:53:35 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
Sounds JUST like Sunshit Shiteau!
Sounds like a picture YOU would jerk off to, Miss Recktum!
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
2017-07-13 15:55:40 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:48:09 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
Sounds JUST like Sunshit Shiteau!
LOLOK
--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
Why am I not surprised that comment makes absolutely no sense?
LOL
%
because david makes more sense than you
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 18:17:24 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:55:40 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:48:09 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
Sounds JUST like Sunshit Shiteau!
LOLOK
--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
Why am I not surprised that comment makes absolutely no sense?
LOL
Why am I not surprised that you're too fucking stupid to understand
it?
LOLOK

The Peeler
2017-07-13 19:01:43 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:17:24 -0700, Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Why am I not surprised that comment makes absolutely no sense?
LOL
Why am I not surprised that you're too fucking stupid to understand
it?
Why is nobody surprised that you produce nothing but shit the very moment
you open your stupid gob, shithead?
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
%
2017-07-13 13:53:41 UTC
your family is visiting
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 13:55:58 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
your family is visiting
Can't stop humping my poasts, eh assworm?
I win!
LOL
%
can't stop copying everything about me ay stumpy
%
can't stop copying me everything ay stumpy
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 15:26:22 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
your family is visiting
Can't stop humping my poasts, eh assworm?
I win!
LOL
can't stop copying me everything ay stumpy
Even Dolf makes more sense.
LOL
%
can't stop copying everything i do ay cornhole
%
than you do yes he does stumpy
dolf
2017-07-13 13:57:10 UTC
SUBJECT: REPORT TO POLICE OVER DUMPING OF RUBBISH IN YORK ST, SALE

This is an unusual box of litter comprising plastic soft drink (with tops),
and several beer bottles which are more recent, with one in proximity and
one around the corner.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRVVYaDUzSTJ5Nnc

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRExiWFY2NmdrVEk

Remarkably the item contains dry grass sprigs as if it were to be an act of
witchcraft {ie.

A-U-M:

#446 = #40, #6, #400 as To die (of natural causes); to wither up (of a
tree); to lie waste (of a field); to faint (of the heart); to perish (of a
state)

} which is today's attribute.

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.13

The date of the item is 13 November 2012 and the box is a personal item
addressed to:

Lorna Griggs
Unit 4/7-9 Dwyer Street
Morwell VIC 3840

It has been removed and will be subject to routine Council garbage disposal
which is scheduled to occur in our street tomorrow.

- dolf

SUBJECT WAS: IS D.O.L.F. STALKING ME?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:

If he is, I will have him brought before the INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL OF
CYBER STALKERS. There he shall face the full fury of GLOBAL WRATH!

BTW, this is Dolf at his trial for inhumanities:

Any questions??

DOLF: "YES

***@ck off you RIGHTS 4 WHITES Vietnam KNIGHTS ***@ckhead treasonous scum.

WHEN WILL YOU DO THE NATION A FAVOUR AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD?"
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 15:34:53 UTC
Dolf? Do you ever get really fresh with the boys?
dolf

#446 = #40, #6, #400 as To die (of natural causes); to wither up (of a

https://pvonlinenews.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/baylessdaniel.jpg

Any questions??

DOLF: "YES

***@ck off you RIGHTS 4 WHITES Vietnam KNIGHTS ***@ckhead treasonous scum.

WHEN WILL YOU DO THE NATION A FAVOUR AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD?"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Dolf? Do you ever get really fresh with the boys?
Unlike you I am age appropriate

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 15:57:30 UTC
Oh pooh. You know nothing about me, ya big lug.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-07-13 17:43:02 UTC
Checkmate! In article <sSK9B.67553$***@fx01.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
That's why I never eat the ankles.
--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
S!r Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-07-13 18:28:11 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
That's why I never eat the ankles.
But, you sure do bite at Pandora's (c)ankles all the time.

You are a thoroughly desperate man with very low standards
when it comes to women in your life.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-07-14 02:47:21 UTC
Post by S!r Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hundreds of thousands of cattle standing ankle deep in their own shit.
Discuss........
That's why I never eat the ankles.
But, you sure do bite at Pandora's (c)ankles all the time.
You are a thoroughly desperate man with very low standards
when it comes to women in your life.
Says the fagula with his nose firmly wedged up Miss Shitty's whorish and
apparently bored-out ass.