WHAT IS MARCUS' REAL FIRST NAME?
2017-02-27 14:53:06 UTC
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
Jack G.
2017-02-27 17:57:33 UTC
His mother called him No No.
NEMO (not forging pedo Barry)
2017-02-27 18:06:25 UTC
Nah, it'll be some jew name like Jerome, Abe or Morris.
The Peeler
2017-02-27 18:22:08 UTC
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:06:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging pedo Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
Nah, it'll be some jew name like Jerome, Abe or Morris.
You got a hang-up about the Jews, dumb anal Razovic? How come? <BG>
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-01 11:34:51 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:06:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging pedo Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
Nah, it'll be some jew name like Jerome, Abe or Morris.
You got a hang-up about the Jews, dumb anal Razovic? How come? <BG>
Yeah, like wop's up with that?
LOL
NEMO (not forging pedo Berry)
2017-02-27 21:04:24 UTC
EXECUTION OF POLISH PRIEST PIOTR SOSNOWSKI BY THE NAZIS
He DESERVED to die, the dumb polack bastard. LOLOK
Jack G.
2017-02-27 18:17:12 UTC
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-01 11:35:38 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Jack G.
2017-03-01 16:29:48 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
Jack G.
I did not post that. Just another faggot using my name.
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-01 18:44:43 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
I did not post that. Just another faggot using my name.
Not you, faggot, butt another faggot? LOLOK

BTW isn't it ironic that you accuse someone else of using your name
when you are pretending to be a Naaaaaaaaaaaaaam vet?
Jack G.
2017-03-01 18:48:34 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
I did not post that. Just another faggot using my name.
Not you, faggot, butt another faggot? LOLOK
BTW isn't it ironic that you accuse someone else of using your name
when you are pretending to be a Naaaaaaaaaaaaaam vet?
No it is not. When faggots like you are not cursing the local public restrooms
you are making a fool of yourself here.
Stagger Lee
2017-03-01 20:03:29 UTC
When faggots are cursing the local public restrooms
making a fool of themselves here.
Are those Snohomoish Washington queers
acting up again, Jackie?

LoLoLoL
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-01 22:52:14 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Jack G.
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
I did not post that. Just another faggot using my name.
Not you, faggot, butt another faggot? LOLOK
BTW isn't it ironic that you accuse someone else of using your name
when you are pretending to be a Naaaaaaaaaaaaaam vet?
No it is not.
YES it IS, asshole.
Post by Jack G.
When faggots like you are not cursing the local public restrooms
you are making a fool of yourself here.
When faggots like you are not hanging out under bridges with real
vets, you're pretending to be vets here.

And WHY would anyone curse a public restroom???
The Peeler
2017-03-01 23:39:14 UTC
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:52:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Jack G.
No it is not.
YES it IS, asshole.
YES you ARE an asshole!

<FLUSH the rest of your predictable psychotic NONSENSE>
--
Michael about Gay Razovic:
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."
MID: <00f49a20-09c5-4e66-92b7-***@ou9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-02 15:36:51 UTC
On 3/1/2017 2:52 PM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by Jack G.
When faggots like you are not cursing the local public restrooms
you are making a fool of yourself here.
When faggots like you are not hanging out under bridges with real
vets, you're pretending to be vets here.
And WHY would anyone curse a public restroom???
You CURSED planet Earth when you fell outa that goat's asshole (i.e.,
when you were born.)
LOL
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-02 17:25:21 UTC
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 07:36:51 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 3/1/2017 2:52 PM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 10:48:34 -0800 (PST), "fake vet Jack G."
Post by Jack G.
No it is not.
YES it IS, asshole.
Post by Jack G.
When faggots like you are not cursing the local public restrooms
you are making a fool of yourself here.
When faggots like you are not hanging out under bridges with real
vets, you're pretending to be vets here.
And WHY would anyone curse a public restroom???
You CURSED planet Earth when you fell outa that goat's asshole (i.e.,
when you were born.)
LOL
YOU cursed the whole UNIVERSE when your moulie ancestors were sold to
jew slave traders!
LOLOK
The Peeler
2017-03-02 18:55:23 UTC
On Thu, 02 Mar 2017 09:25:21 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You CURSED planet Earth when you fell outa that goat's asshole (i.e.,
when you were born.)
LOL
YOU cursed the whole UNIVERSE when your moulie ancestors were sold to
jew slave traders!
LOLOK
Which never happened ...but YOU fell outa a goat's asshole when you were
born!
The Peeler
2017-03-01 19:04:48 UTC
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 10:44:43 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Jack G.
I did not post that. Just another faggot using my name.
Not you, faggot, butt another faggot? LOLOK
BTW isn't it ironic that you accuse someone else of using your name
when you are pretending to be a Naaaaaaaaaaaaaam vet?
HE's a true vet. YOU are a true asshole! Period!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I wuz talking to the udder guy, Jack.
Jack G.
Wrong Jack. Just the usual fags playing games.
Stagger Lee
2017-03-02 16:52:32 UTC
Post by Jack G.
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
I wuz talking to the udder guy, Jack.
Wrong Jack. Just the usual fags playing games.
You should call yerself Jack Mehoff.

LoLoLoL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-03 15:42:53 UTC
Post by Jack G.
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
I wuz talking to the udder guy, Jack.
Wrong Jack. Just the usual fags playing games.
You should call yerself Jack Mehoff.
LoLoLoL
Is this "gay shit" all you talk about, little faggy feller?
LOL
Jack G.
2017-03-02 18:24:18 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
I wuz talking to the udder guy, Jack.
Udder guy? You mean he has large
man boobs?
Drifter
2017-03-03 12:46:38 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
I wuz talking to the udder guy, Jack.
Udder guy? You mean he has large
man boobs?
li'eddy having trouble remembering who he is posting as.
come on -lil'eddy, are you lil'eddy the troll, or your
sock-jacker-wacker???
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-03 15:44:49 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
I wuz talking to the udder guy, Jack.
Udder guy? You mean he has large
man boobs?
Jack, he gots "chicken boobs," an' lemme say why. Cuz he's a big
chicken pussy and a half-girlie girl.
In udder words, he's a faggot wrapped up in a sidewalk sissy boi.

Hope that helps.
LOL
Jack G.
2017-03-03 16:29:01 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll be it's something like Frank, Joe, or Bob.
Comments?
They call me Jack because I jack off so much.
Oh my! You sound jealous, pussy.
LOL
Your promiscuous indiscriminate homosexual postings
make me that way, you big lug.
I wuz talking to the udder guy, Jack.
Udder guy? You mean he has large
man boobs?
Jack, he gots "chicken boobs," an' lemme say why. Cuz he's a big
chicken pussy and a half-girlie girl.
In udder words, he's a faggot wrapped up in a sidewalk sissy boi.
Hope that helps.
LOL
LOL He also has a chicken size brain and pecker.