GREAT CUP O' MORNING JAVA!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-24 16:13:18 UTC
One of the best times of a man's day is that furst cup of java in the morning.
Speaking of morning, good morning to you, dear recruits.
John Granade
2018-06-24 16:41:46 UTC
One of the best times of a man's day is that furst cup of shit in the
morning.
Speaking of morning, good morning to you, dear recruits.
Shit eater.

https://tinyurl.com/ycyldgk4

LOL
David

hi there
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Same old boring Repeat Recktum... <snore>
David

maybe the squirrel
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That <snore> is fer you too, little feller...
David

I have PLMD and RLS.
John Granade
2018-06-24 20:17:50 UTC
Post by John Granade
One of the best times of a man's day is that furst cup of shit in the morning.
Speaking of morning, good morning to you, dear recruits.
Shit eater.
https://tinyurl.com/ycyldgk4
  LOL
Same old boring Repeat Recktum...    <snore>
I made you and Snohomo Jackie famous.

Yer welcome. LOL
David

the arkansaw river is three inches deep
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I wuz infamous on usenet a long time before you came along, Miss Idiot.
John Granade
2018-06-25 14:22:10 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by John Granade
Post by John Granade
One of the best times of a man's day is that furst cup of shit in the morning.
Speaking of morning, good morning to you, dear recruits.
Shit eater.
https://tinyurl.com/ycyldgk4
  LOL
Same old boring Repeat Recktum...    <snore>

I made you and Snohomo Jackie famous.
Yer welcome.  LOL
I wuz infamous on usenet a long time before you came along, Miss Idiot.
You mean to say you were a shit eating fake vet pedo even before
I pointed it out?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Put yer ears on, idiot child!
David

David

please visit http://davidd.easyurl.net
Jack G...
2018-06-24 16:45:53 UTC
Asshole trolls do not drink coffee.
John Granade
2018-06-24 16:47:58 UTC
Awwwwww...did you two faggots have a fight?

LOL
David

https://paypal.me/webdesignbydaubenok
2018-06-24 18:54:23 UTC
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 09:13:18 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
One of the best times of a man's day is that furst cup of java in the morning.
Whatever it takes to make things fly, Midnight!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"