BATHROOM TALES
2017-03-07 15:42:10 UTC
I was at a crowded party, the next in line to use the powder room. As I
shuffled nervously, thinking about pissing my pants right there and
then, the door abruptly opens and some guy rushes out. I literally
hopped into the shithouse with anticipation of relief, but instead I
nearly gagged. I think the paint on the walls started to peel off from
the noxious odor.

----------
Have you been here before? If so, please share with the rest of us.
And thank you.
Jack G.
Did that happen during your visit to NEMO's house?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-03-07 16:24:29 UTC
I was at a crowded party, the next in line to use the powder room. As I
shuffled nervously, thinking about pissing my pants right there and
then, the door abruptly opens and some guy rushes out. I literally
hopped into the shithouse with anticipation of relief, but instead I
nearly gagged. I think the paint on the walls started to peel off from
the noxious odor.
----------
Have you been here before? If so, please share with the rest of us.
And thank you.
You fucking lubbers are so filthy. That you would
even consider breathing the fecal aerosol from all
and sundry that hangs in the air of a typical toilet
room and that you fools use the same filthy space
to bathe in tells me that lubbers are all sick,
stupid and pathological.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Jack G.
You are funny when you get your knickers in a knot.
dolf
2017-03-07 19:46:16 UTC
I advise you against any further stalking of me on Usenet Groups and
attempts at stealing my Intellectual Property.

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:18.12

For your crimes against humanity as war crimes I will be seeking the death
penalty--just so you know what enduring enmity exists between use.

Stay out of gay, religious or Australian usenet groups within which I
participate.

Cease your stalking you psychopathic jackass.

Note my comment on Thoth below associated to my Intellectual Property.
Doesn't he weigh the heart of the dead and isn't he associated to the
equinox upon which each my parents died?

SEE ALSO: "IS WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL PROMULGATING FASCIST IDEOLOGY?

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbXhtSnRoY1ZzbUE

Now ***@ck off you fascist turd and jackass.

*THE* *AMERICAN* *WAY*

HOW GENTLEMEN,
SHALL WE PLAY?
I WANT TO BLOW (#1).
WHAT IT BE THEN?
***@CK YOU HEY!
OR ***@CK ME WHEN?
LET'S DO A SHOW.

HAIL COMPTON,
YOU'RE QUITE SOMETH'N.
I'VE BLOWN MY LOAD (#2).
OVER A TOAD (#3).

YOU FASCIST JIZ-BIZ (#4).

YOUTUBE: "Kermit vs. Constantine (Dark Kermit)"

-

#1 - BLOW:
- a sudden, hard stroke with a hand, fist, or weapon
- a sudden shock, calamity, reversal, etc.;
- a sudden attack or drastic action;

COME TO BLOWS: to begin to fight, especially to engage in physical combat;

#2 - BLOWN MY LOAD:
- *FUSILLADE* (ie. a general discharge or outpouring of anything: a
fusillade of questions, to attack or shoot by a fusillade; Word of the Day
for 6 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com)

#3 - TOAD:
- a person or thing as an object of disgust or aversion.

#4 - JIZ-BIZ:
- JIZ: [vulgar slang] semen, seminal, to ejaculate;
- BIZ: business;

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) @ 0308 HOURS
ON 6 MARCH 2017: "WHO LET THE KOOK OUTA THE BAG?

If you did it, ***@ck you. LOL"

DOLF: "Happy Yom Kippur:

While judgment on each person is pronounced on Rosh Hashanah (Day of
Judgment: 3 October, 2016), it is not made absolute until Yom Kippur (Day
of Atonement and expiation: 12 October, 2016). The Ten Days are therefore
an opportunity to mend one's ways in order to alter the judgment in one's
favour.

For some an end of the world has come!

- dolf
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I was at a crowded party, the next in line to use the powder room. As I
shuffled nervously, thinking about pissing my pants right there and
then, the door abruptly opens and some guy rushes out. I literally
hopped into the shithouse with anticipation of relief, but instead I
nearly gagged. I think the paint on the walls started to peel off from
the noxious odor.
----------
Have you been here before? If so, please share with the rest of us.
And thank you.
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY.”

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS ACTUALITY
AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jack G.
2017-03-07 20:12:00 UTC

- http://youtu.be/Biv_TKkvzC4
Your psycho babble makes NEMO sound normal.
dolf
2017-03-07 22:25:25 UTC
I advise you against any further stalking of me on Usenet Groups and
attempts at stealing my Intellectual Property.

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:18.12

For your crimes against humanity as war crimes I will be seeking the death
penalty--just so you know what enduring enmity exists between use.

Stay out of gay, religious or Australian usenet groups within which I
participate.

Cease your stalking you psychopathic jackass.

Note my comment on the Egyptian god Thoth (ie. number/language
consciousness) below associated to my Intellectual Property. Doesn't he

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:08.05

#2 - BLOWN MY LOAD:

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jack G.
2017-03-08 00:45:26 UTC
Post by dolf
[...]
Your reply proves you are related to NEMO.