Hundreds gather to help restore Democrat vandalized Colorado Freedom Memorial
Leroy N. Soetoro
2017-07-10 19:13:32 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/09/hundreds-gather-to-help-restore-
vandalized-colorado-freedom-memorial.html

AURORA, Colo – Robert and Jean Terry stood looking up at the Colorado
Freedom Memorial under a row of names. “Your brother was 14th … I see
him,” they said pointing above on the wall.

The Terrys came to visit and remember her brother Raymond Stolte who was
killed in WWII.

The Freedom Memorial is dedicated to all from Colorado who died while
defending freedom.

But July 3rd, someone vandalized it causing at least $55,000 in damage.

Stolte's name is just one panel over from the glass that someone smashed
the day before Independence Day.

"It's hard to understand the mindset of someone that would damage
something like this,” Robert Terry said. “You know it's just beyond my
comprehension.”

Some of their friends are also among six thousand names of those who died
from Colorado.

More than half of whom never made it back home but were buried overseas.

"They were headed back to the fire base when the IED went off under his
vehicle,” said John Harris whose son Blake was killed in Iraq 10 years ago
and now appears on the memorial.

"I think it's an affront to every family member that has a name on the
memorial."

"Their kids are on this memorial,” said Colorado Freedom Memorial founder
Rick Crandall. “So whoever breaks it you broke a piece of glass you broke
the heart of families whose hearts have been broken enough already. I mean
this is beyond sick to me."
parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-10 20:14:31 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/09/hundreds-gather-to-help-restore-
vandalized-colorado-freedom-memorial.html
AURORA, Colo – Robert and Jean Terry stood looking up at the Colorado
Freedom Memorial under a row of names. “Your brother was 14th … I see
him,” they said pointing above on the wall.
The Terrys came to visit and remember her brother Raymond Stolte who was
killed in WWII.
The Freedom Memorial is dedicated to all from Colorado who died while
defending freedom.
But July 3rd, someone vandalized it causing at least $55,000 in damage.
Stolte's name is just one panel over from the glass that someone smashed
the day before Independence Day.
"It's hard to understand the mindset of someone that would damage
something like this,” Robert Terry said. “You know it's just beyond my
comprehension.”
Liberals hate America, and once you accept that then it's easy to
understand those people.
That's Karma
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-10 20:58:19 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 16:14:31 -0400, #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Liberals are who made the Great Satan the jewloving heterophobic
transbender-friendly cesspit it is today.

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-10 21:09:20 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:58:19 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Liberals hate America, and once you accept that then it's easy to
understand those people.
Liberals are who made the Great Satan the jewloving heterophobic
transbender-friendly cesspit it is today.
There is no cesspit like your "mind", you filthy housebound perverted
dreckserb!
--
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-11 08:46:19 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-11 14:39:30 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Liberals are who made the Great Satan the jewloving heterophobic
transbender-friendly cesspit it is today.
I have spoken with Donald Trump, Our Fearless Leader. We have agreed... You will be brought to the Whitehouse grounds, where you will be executed by firing squad.
Any last words, you despicable cuntess?
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-11 14:48:51 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:39:30 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Liberals are who made the Great Satan the jewloving heterophobic
transbender-friendly cesspit it is today.
I have spoken with Donald Trump, Our Fearless Leader. We have
agreed... You will be brought to the Whitehouse grounds, where
you will be executed by firing squad. Any last words, you despicable
cuntess?
As a jewloving. heterophobic, transbender-friendly moulignan, you need
sending back to Africa!

The Peeler
2017-07-11 15:17:47 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:48:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I have spoken with Donald Trump, Our Fearless Leader. We have
agreed... You will be brought to the Whitehouse grounds, where
you will be executed by firing squad. Any last words, you despicable
cuntess?
As a jewloving. heterophobic, transbender-friendly moulignan, you need
sending back to Africa!
You simply need euthanizing, poor housebound psychotic idiot! Your admired
nazis would have done it to you on the spot!
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")

Cornelis Tromp
2017-07-10 22:47:26 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Liberals hate America
Bullshit!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-11 14:34:56 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Well, while such acts of vandalism are a shame, the even bigger affront to us all comes by way of trite remarks spewed from them "monkey-hear, monkey-say" folks of today, all of whom continue to waste valuable oxygen and space, having not a singular shred of originality in mind, spirit, and word. Shameful!

Here's the first affront to intelligence (fresh outa Blockhead Central): "It's hard to understand the mindset of someone that would damage something like this. You know it's just beyond my comprehension.”

And score another one with this gem: "I think it's an affront to every family member that has a name on the memorial."

POP CULTURE, THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA